Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Suggestions Requested on a Worsening Problem

advice bathroom water blood portland

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostDJQuietmind, on 16 May 2013 - 02:16 PM, said:

I just feel bad for my new wife. We've been together for less than two years, married for just six months, and she's not used to weird things like this happening around her. Me - I've got stories throughout every age of my life, and all of this is just kind of another brick in the wall-type thing.

View PostDJQuietmind, on 17 May 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Oh, no, no - it's not like that. Believe me, I'm one of the hardest skeptics around. I'm just running out of logical answers for weird things happening in succession.

These are conflicting statements, no? :P I can honestly only suggest what has already been said and suggest setting up a camera. I've never heard of paranormal activity like what you describe which prompts me to think there probably is a logical explanation somewhere. Personally, not sure why you would mention another incident but refuse to actually tell us what it is, when if you were experiencing something paranormal, every bit of information counts. Just me, though.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#17    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,005 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Does your wife have a stomach problem or something not digesting well?

#18    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,005 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostDJQuietmind, on 16 May 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
From those it looks like someone has a toilet problem, someone standing up and trying to crap out something. Or a nose bleed but I think either your wife or your cat or yourself may have something bad. I say see a doctor

#19    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

Could you set up a video camera in the bathroom and tell your wife so she doesn't think you are being a pervert? Maybe don't go in the bathroom while the camera is up then you know it is not a problem with you. Shut the door perhaps then the cat can't get in too. Keep us posted.

-Sean

#20    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:32 PM

Kind of wondering if anything new has happened since all of this was posted. That is pretty eerie, rather odd that little spots like that could be showing up.

I would take the advice of some posters who have suggested setting up a camera to try to document/figure out what's going on and when it happens. Could clear a lot up for you guys.

Best of luck.

#21    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:51 AM

View Postskydivingstars, on 02 June 2013 - 12:32 PM, said:

Kind of wondering if anything new has happened since all of this was posted. That is pretty eerie, rather odd that little spots like that could be showing up.

Naah, i'm sure OP is gone by now. Being very meticulous in his daily activities (how else would he notice water droplets in bathroom?), i'm sure he quickly concluded that UM members would rather declare him insane then offer some specific advice or helpfull comment. :D However i am really amazed how people seem to find a way to cope with "weird" events in their life, and just push through their daily routines without stopping to adress or question their belief system before situation gets out of hand...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users