Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,124 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:27 PM

Apparently ABC is set to debut this new tv series from Joss and Jed Whedon sometime this year. I am looking forward to it!!

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Yeah it sounds really good.

Here's the trailer for it:

Warning; It gives a lot away about the series for those who might not want to know certain things:

Edited by Coffey, 15 May 2013 - 07:08 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

I read about this just after the movie came out . Phil Coulson ,and the actor that plays him in the movies ,is featured in the series ,which made me very happy :)

Miss me?

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'm down.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Sixth

Sixth

Poltergeist

• 2,311 posts

• Scientists get funky about having their research poached

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

GUNN!

But other than that... meh. I liked Joss Whedon before he started playing with other people's characters (I still haven't seen the Avengers stuff and I don't plan to). Nonetheless, good luck to Joss and Jed. This looks expensive to produce, and that has certainly been a problem for Whedon before.

do your palms ever itch?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users