Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stargate Reality

stargate

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#16    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Yep.

Any other good examples of whistle blowers/directors?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#17    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

With this in mind,... Why do you choose to believe that what he told you is the truth?

Friendship, research, and my wits.

#18    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

What do you mean,... are you saying that there are hidden messages in science fiction movies?

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Yep.

Oh boy.

So what research did you conduct that verified the information your friend had told you? I would like to see some of these sources for my own research...

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#19    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Friendship, research, and my wits.

A little wishful thinking perhaps? I mean, who wouldnt like something like that to be true, I know I would.

Sadly, Im going to need more than just my "feelings" about someone before believe in something like that.

Any paranormal claim really.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#20    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,461 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Posted Image

Greetings!

Very little has been disclosed about the real Stargate program, so I'd like add to that discussion...

Years ago, after watching Stargate, I was fortunate enough to have a lively talk with a very intelligent, highly ranked military officer.

After being told there are many levels of classification, I understood that having a theorectical discussion on Stargate was acceptable to the person.

Already having had a gut feeling what was shown had an unmistakable ring of truth to it, I went down the rabbit hole, so to speak, with them.

While I have no proof of this, and will not reveal the officers name, this is what I gleaned:

1) The Stargate is a real artifact.

2) One was recovered from an underwater location in the Atlantic.

3) The Stargate found was of ancient Atlantean origin.

4) The military made it operational.

5) Missions have been conducted by armed forces of the USA with this technology.

The person who told me all of this I would trust with my life, and let me in on an absolute, no bull****, truth.

If anyone has more details on the reality of the military Stargate effort, I would really enjoy hearing more on it, specifically:

1) Where has the Stargate led?

2) Which star systems, if any, can it reach?

3) Does it access alternate dimensions?

4) Does time travel play a roll?

5) What kind of beings, if any, have been encountered?

6) What is known of the creators of the Stargate?

It's my belief that a huge amount of life altering information, including our history and place in the universe, will come to light from this program being
declassified, and opened up for serious deliberations.

Thank You!

The person who told you this is pulling your leg.  Atlantis did not exist outside of a story written by Plato, hence no stargate of Atlantean origin.  Based on the supposed facts he revealed to you, he is just using bits from the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis shows.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#21    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness."
    - Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Any other good examples of whistle blowers/directors?

There was a particular Star Trek Next Generation Episode called First Contact. Not the movie, one of the shows.

In it, its very well shown through alegorical means the ignorance that plagues our race at this time, in regards to revealing a much larger reality and universe.

The leader of the planet being visited by the Enterprise made several very important observations, one being that he had woken up thinking they were the center of the universe, yet after contact, had become one of a chorus among others.

He also said though he counted it as a good thing, his people were not ready to know the truth due to science, religious and other levels of their society being threatened by that knowledge becoming public.

#22    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,249 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

Someday the MIB movie will be used in schools as a documentary.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 15 May 2013 - 08:55 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#23    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 15 May 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

The person who told you this is pulling your leg.  Atlantis did not exist outside of a story written by Plato, hence no stargate of Atlantean origin.  Based on the supposed facts he revealed to you, he is just using bits from the Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis shows.

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

LOL

There are many other oral and written traditions that point to the reality of Atlantis.

If anyone is interested in learning of that, look to:

1) Vedic texts regarding Tripura.

2) Cherokee oral tradition.

3) Genetic information on Haploid X.

4) Edgar Casey on Atlantis.

5) Mayan, Incan and other American historical information.

6) Information on a cometary bombardment that ended the last ice age.

7) Tibetan textural references.

8) Vitrified forts.

9) Radioactive remains of the cities of the Rama Empire.

Good Hunting!

#24    orbhunterx

orbhunterx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

- Wilhelm Reich

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:57 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

Pardon me, but your ignorance is showing.

LOL

There are many other oral and written traditions that point to the reality of Atlantis.

If anyone is interested in learning of that, look to:

1) Vedic texts regarding Tripura.

2) Cherokee oral tradition.

3) Genetic information on Haploid X.

4) Edgar Casey on Atlantis.

5) Mayan, Incan and other American historical information.

6) Information on a cometary bombardment that ended the last ice age.

7) Tibetan textural references.

8) Vitrified forts.

9) Radioactive remains of the cities of the Rama Empire.

Good Hunting!

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

#25    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

View Postorbhunterx, on 15 May 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Oh, and The Emerald Tablets of Thoth, The Atlantean. A good read on it and other things.

All peer reviewed Im sure?

#26    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

All I ever heard about a real code name "stargate" prior to the film was that ancient star maps were found that showed details of another star system that we could not map in detail until after outer atmosphere telescopes! Some military project did have that name as to what it was all about, who really knows. The word stargate was translated from what the Egytians used for the "gods" gate going to and from that system and the SF movie writers ran with it. I doubt very much there is a real stargate that was found and  is operational being used by the military. However,  I believe ancient civilization on earth had more knowledge then we ever give them credit, but there's not enough evidence to believe this story at all.

#27    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

Oh dear.. yet another show that people seem to take seriously..

I do like how it was identified to being Atlantean in origin ...

A quick question.. do you understand anything about Quantum mechanics.. M theory or String theory?

Just to give you a brief rundown.. Yes in theory wormholes are theoretically possible in the quantum scale ie.. smaller then the micro scale.. basically its a tearing of spacetime.. just think of it as a needle pushing into clay.. so it pushes aside spacetime around it.. it is a wonderful concept..

but there is something that stargate and the shows that use a similar them.. when you punch a hole in spacetime like that.. you are shoving aside the substance of spacetime.. mass.. gravity.. time so on and so forth.. which like dropping a stone into a lake of water.. it will cause ripples.. like gravity waves.. the kind of gravity wave that would be picked up by seismic sensors..

do you see what I am getting at here?

#28    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,101 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 15 May 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

<snip>

Just to give you a brief rundown.. Yes in theory wormholes are theoretically possible in the quantum scale ie.. smaller then the micro scale.. basically its a tearing of spacetime.. just think of it as a needle pushing into clay.. so it pushes aside spacetime around it.. it is a wonderful concept..

<snip>

Actually to the best of my knowledge you can make them as large as you want to. The caveat is that to be kept stable it requires exotic matter, matter with a negative energy density and that is, to put it mildly, exceeding rare. In fact, it has never been shown to exist at all.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#29    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,097 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 16 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

Actually to the best of my knowledge you can make them as large as you want to. The caveat is that to be kept stable it requires exotic matter, matter with a negative energy density and that is, to put it mildly, exceeding rare. In fact, it has never been shown to exist at all.

Cheers,
Badeskov

your quite correct.. the thing to remember is the bigger the hole the bigger the ripple effect.. and the amount of energy needed to open something like the stargate worm hole is just a tad.. extreme.. This is what I find amusing about posts like this one and others I have seen.. is they see it on tv and think it must be possible without actually understanding the basics..

#30    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,101 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 16 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

your quite correct.. the thing to remember is the bigger the hole the bigger the ripple effect.. and the amount of energy needed to open something like the stargate worm hole is just a tad.. extreme.. This is what I find amusing about posts like this one and others I have seen.. is they see it on tv and think it must be possible without actually understanding the basics..

Oh, completely agree then :)  And the energy requirements are indeed a bit..uhm...excessive :P

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

Also tagged with stargate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users