Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Space-time Jump

superluminal space jump

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,054 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

View Postsepulchrave, on 19 May 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

[/size]

What does this have to do with the original topic of this thread?

Why is it at all important to know which direction electrons are moving in a circuit?

And what circuit elements have unknown directions of current? Every element that I can think of has a pretty obvious direction of electron flow once you understand the circuit it is placed in.

It is incredibly important to know the direction of Electron Flow, especially in Nano Circuitry, when sequencing of Active devices on this scale is crucial.

#32    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:40 PM

View Postkeithisco, on 20 May 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

It is incredibly important to know the direction of Electron Flow, especially in Nano Circuitry, when sequencing of Active devices on this scale is crucial.
I agree with your example. My point (which as I reread my post seems to have been poorly made) was that for conventional circuits (as we seemed to be discussing) the voltage biases and current amplitude are important. Whether individual electrons are flowing left to right, or right to left, or whatever isn't important.

(And I definitely agree with your other post that it is easy to identify which direction electrons are moving.)

#33    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,054 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

View Postsepulchrave, on 20 May 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

I agree with your example. My point (which as I reread my post seems to have been poorly made) was that for conventional circuits (as we seemed to be discussing) the voltage biases and current amplitude are important. Whether individual electrons are flowing left to right, or right to left, or whatever isn't important.

(And I definitely agree with your other post that it is easy to identify which direction electrons are moving.)

Apologies Sepulchrave, wasn't trying to demean your post, because on a macro scale it is pretty irrelevant (flow of electrons) to the functioning of the components (it is just a question of Q on the plates).

#34    sepulchrave

sepulchrave

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 20 May 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Apologies Sepulchrave, wasn't trying to demean your post,
No worries, I didn't think you were.

#35    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,374 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Great posts, sepu - I always enjoy reading your posts. :tu:

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users