Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Floating metal ball on top of baby's crib

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#106    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• The answer to 1984, is uhhh... 1812?

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

You are realllly reaching for straws here now... I think the magnetic from the heart is way more plausible than your half-baked theories. Theres no way your serious... Just.. no... How could you actually somehow turn a metal sphere, using angles of the wings and crap to rationalize it as a flying cryptid dragon in your mind. I'm just dumb founded right now. Your theory is as ridiculous and outlandish as it gets.

Thanks for hijacking the thread, and then repeatedly flying it into a figurative building, all while criticizing someone else's theory. Seriously, start your own thread if you want to talk about dragons, pixies, leprechauns, rainbows and unicorns. This thread is about a floating metal ball.

And for the record, why do the dragons have silver wings now? Where the hell is this coming from lol? I look forward to reading your answer, in a different thread of course.

Edited by Glorfindel, 12 July 2013 - 07:03 PM.

#107    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

The rib-wings are black on the top side and silver shiney underneath. The small youngster here is spinning with it's rib-wings pulled up as far as posssible for a unique hovering capability. The vestigial forelimbs are likely control surfaces for near right-angle curved cornering observed by the single engined chasing pilots of the late 1940's.

Edited by RingFenceTheCity, 12 July 2013 - 08:40 PM.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#108    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostGlorfindel, on 12 July 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

I look forward to reading your answer, in a different thread of course.

#109    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

This is my explanation for the "floating metallic ball" reported by Himawari69's aunt over her baby's cot.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#110    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,555 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 12 July 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

The rib-wings are black on the top side and silver shiney underneath. The small youngster here is spinning with it's rib-wings pulled up as far as posssible for a unique hovering capability. The vestigial forelimbs are likely control surfaces for near right-angle curved cornering observed by the single engined chasing pilots of the late 1940's.
Or new planes or rockets, get your facts right

#111    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:07 AM

...cant believe my forum turned into a battle field...

#112    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:51 PM

Sorry I just can't take that ignorance, I wouldn't care if he was presenting his flying dragon theories, but when he starts putting another poster down who's presenting theories that are just as ludicrous as his own I cant just shut up lol.

#113    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

View PostGlorfindel, on 14 July 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

Sorry I just can't take that ignorance, I wouldn't care if he was presenting his flying dragon theories, but when he starts putting another poster down who's presenting theories that are just as ludicrous as his own I cant just shut up lol.
What's the alternative theory?

#114    Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

The baby's heart creating a magnetic field which would lift a metal ball. You see, equally as ridiculous and unlikely as your theories :w00t: . You said there is no evidence that a baby's heart can do that, just like there is no evidence whatsoever for flying silver dragons that can hover in a spherical shape. But I guess you just want the spotlight all to yourself?

#115    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostGlorfindel, on 14 July 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

The baby's heart creating a magnetic field which would lift a metal ball. You see, equally as ridiculous and unlikely as your theories :w00t: . You said there is no evidence that a baby's heart can do that, just like there is no evidence whatsoever for flying silver dragons that can hover in a spherical shape. But I guess you just want the spotlight all to yourself?
Mine has famous eyewitness testimony. Flying Kongomoto type lizard-birds have been reliably reported by investigating scientists. Ivan Sanderson is a classic encounter:

Born in Scotland, Sanderson traveled widely in his youth. His father, who manufactured whisky professionally, was killed by a rhinoceros while assisting a documentary film crew in Kenya in 1925.

As a teenager, Sanderson attended Eton College, and, at 17 years old, began a yearlong trip around the world, focusing mostly on Asia. Sanderson earned a B.A. in zoology, with honors, from Cambridge University faculty of Biology, where in the same faculty he later earned M.A. degrees in botany and ethnology.

He became famous as the most credible witness to see a Kongamato, after being attacked by a creature he described as "the Granddaddy of all bats". This encounter occurred when he had shot a fruit bat that toppled into the water. He went to retrieve his catch but was warned by his partner to duck. He described the following events:

"Then I let out a shout also and instantly bobbed down under the water, because, coming straight at me only a few feet above the water was a black thing the size of an eagle. I had only a glimpse of its face, yet that was quite sufficient, for its lower jaw hung open and bore a semicircle of pointed white teeth set about their own width apart from each other. When I emerged, it was gone. ... And just before it became too dark to see, it came again, hurtling back down the river, its teeth chattering, the air "shss-shssing" as it was cleft by the great, black, dracula-like wings."

Edited by NatureBoff, 14 July 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#116    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 25 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostGlorfindel, on 14 July 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

I understand how you feel, although I wish we could respect each others opinions, true it sounds ludicrous but its his opinion and I respect that, I for one think it might be extraterrestrial since the sphere was metallic and morphing into tiny pieces of metal, as if it was reassembling itself quickly to leave, your theory is interesting as well, it reminds me of magneto from xmen, I have heard of people who can bend metal such as a spoon without touching it, hmm I know there was a name for it but I have forgotten. the baby hasn't done anything supernatural since then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users