Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FBI Coercion The New Thing

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,393 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 20 May 2013 - 07:19 AM, said:

Unless you act on it it's only words.

Did you not even read your own articles?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#17    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:43 AM

View PostRafterman, on 20 May 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

From the article:

The five men were arrested last Monday after the FBI said they placed the devices beneath the bridge that connects Brecksville and Sagamore Hills and tried to detonate them with cell phones.

They did it - helped or not.  I don't know about you, but if some guy started talking to me telling me how I could blow up a bridge and kill a lot of people, there's no way in hell he could "convince" me to do it.  Again, these guys had intent.  They wanted to do this.  It went well beyond a bunch of guys talking **** to each other.

Nope, if they already purchased the bomb material and had plans to blow up a bridge that would be different.

#18    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

Here are some big red flags:

"The informant, a 39-year-old con man, began working for the FBI last July when he was facing an indictment that would result in his 13th felony conviction."

That raises a red flag. The FBI informant = probably a drug addict. It becomes pretty obvious when he has to write bad checks even after being recruited. It makes you wonder how much FBI slime is out there.

Moving on...

The article goes on how anarchist Doug Wright seemed unaware how to create a bomb.

"The next day, the informant set the trap for the FBI's sting. He asked Wright if he'd rather buy explosives from someone the informant knew."

and

"On March 28, the informant was driving Wright and Baxter over I-480's Valley View Bridge..."

Note: It was the informants car. Without the informant the idea would have never came.

and

"On the floor, one agent laid out all the riot gear on Baxter and Wright's wish list: tear gas canisters, Israeli gas masks, smoke grenades and retractable batons, plus some ballistic vests and helmets. Next to the gear, the agent laid photographs of explosives."

You can stop there. The Occupy guys were losers.

There was no bomb making material and no pan to blow up a bridge before the FBI came along.

#19    jake1967

jake1967

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

I would have to agree with Rafterman. Since the perps had no knowledge that they were under investigation by the FBI..that fact ALONE exhibits an intent to do harm. I mean really..If the intent was to do harm..what difference does it make as to how the harm would be accomplished and through what sources? Good call Rafterman.

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:14 AM

View Postjake1967, on 21 May 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

I would have to agree with Rafterman. Since the perps had no knowledge that they were under investigation by the FBI..that fact ALONE exhibits an intent to do harm. I mean really..If the intent was to do harm..what difference does it make as to how the harm would be accomplished and through what sources? Good call Rafterman.

You can argue intent with a lot of people especially if you coecre them and give them everything they need to comit a crime.

America is just a f*d up country. It has the highest incarceration rate in the world. The National Debt is through the roof.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users