Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Was i hallucinating?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 02:21 AM

Would love it if others could get beyond the derogatory or dismissive sense of the word hallucination. It seems to very much be another part of the equation of seeing beyond the normal sense of reality into other realities. A child's imagination is also usually dismissed but again is another form.

What is also interesting is how the way we interpret and connect to this other world which is definitely not really another world but a part of this one seldom visited as much as the deepest forest is very real even if few venture, but what is interesting is how our experiences can differ between others but among families there can be strong parallels.

The way Prof's father and Prof both saw/see symbols. I too have seen symbols and in time the meaning to them just hits me in an instant like a ton of bricks whereas before it was uncertain to me what they meant. In time it does appear to be a skill to see symbols but also have a coupled realization of their meaning, sometimes general and universal meaning, other times very personal just to us as if the Universe is communicating with us. We were once babies who just heard others talking then we became children to understand what was being said to us.

We are all children of the Universe as it chooses to talk to us in different ways if we are willing to listen and other times we have no choice it will speak and call us if it so chooses.

My mother was also in the hospital when she had a hallucination. She of course said that is how others termed her experience, as an hallucination, but she knew it was a personal experience with actual beings and that they brought her messages of hope. She has had this happen at her home too but while still having medical issues.

What is interesting is that her experiences parallel mine in that messages of hope is what the main messages I have received, or of clarity in the direction of hope, when all seemed loss for myself, or when another was struggling, what my experiences led me to was understanding I could have hope for myself and others and even offer positive energy or actual remedy in helping the situation when I/others most needed help.

I have had dreams beyond hallucinations but they too seem to be another mode of communication the Universe uses. The dreams have given me the messages that we all have gifts that can be used to help others.

#17    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

Many years back I heard a pop in my head as I was just waking up and it was followed almost instantly by a massive headache and colored lights and the equivalent of little birdies circling my head. . the headache was so bad I stopped in at the Drs later that day. When I told him about the sound of the pop he had an ambulance there in less than five minutes and had me transported to the ER for a stroke/ hemorrhage they did almost 15 K worth of tests and hospital time looking for the  aneurism or stroke or whatever it was ( luckily I had  major medical at the time and it didn't cost me a dime,) Apparently The Dr thought I'd had a stroke or aneurism or something because of the sound. the moral of the story is before you go looking for a supernatural or paranormal explanation, get the  medical ones out of the way. Even if only by research.

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 24 May 2013 - 08:59 AM.

#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 24 May 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Many years back I heard a pop in my head as I was just waking up and it was followed almost instantly by a massive headache and colored lights and the equivalent of little birdies circling my head. . the headache was so bad I stopped in at the Drs later that day. When I told him about the sound of the pop he had an ambulance there in less than five minutes and had me transported to the ER for a stroke/ hemorrhage they did almost 15 K worth of tests and hospital time looking for the  aneurism or stroke or whatever it was ( luckily I had  major medical at the time and it didn't cost me a dime,) Apparently The Dr thought I'd had a stroke or aneurism or something because of the sound. the moral of the story is before you go looking for a supernatural or paranormal explanation, get the  medical ones out of the way. Even if only by research.
This is quite true and relevant. Be careful to seperate what happens in an altered state of conciousness with why or how the altered state of conciousness occurrd in the first place.

Something causing a spontaneous altered state of conciousness can be quite dangerouse or a symptom of something else. That does not take away from what one experiences during that altered state.

With that said, with this example, I am often baffled why doctors don't seem to know much about common occurrences like this. If you were to say to your doctor, I am experiencing exploding head syndrome, most would not have a clue what you are talking about. Potentially a sleep doctor or neurologist may, but most doctors would not.

Edited by Seeker79, 24 May 2013 - 11:37 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#19    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

they never did figure out what had happened  or what was the cause of the headache which took almost a week to go away.

Drs are human too ( at least I hope so though with the amount They charge I have to wonder) they don't know everything

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 24 May 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#20    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 24 May 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

they never did figure out what had happened  or what was the cause of the headache which took almost a week to go away.

Drs are human too ( at least I hope so though with the amount They charge I have to wonder) they don't know everything
How was your blood pressure? I went through something very similar.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#21    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:15 AM

yes I do have high BP and was on meds at the time, but I was also considered under control. at the Drs it was about 145 / 90.   I checked it  at home after I woke up And it was in the general area of 115 /75. ( my BP always go up when I think about how much the Dr costs)

#22    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:41 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 26 May 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

yes I do have high BP and was on meds at the time, but I was also considered under control. at the Drs it was about 145 / 90.   I checked it  at home after I woke up And it was in the general area of 115 /75. ( my BP always go up when I think about how much the Dr costs)
Is or did anything else happening? Any other experiences? How long have you had high blood pressure? Do you know why you have it?

Edited by Seeker79, 26 May 2013 - 05:43 AM.

Bruce Lee-

#23    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 26 May 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

Is or did anything else happening? Any other experiences? How long have you had high blood pressure? Do you know why you have it?
  I don't remember anything else happening  physically, mentally or supernaturally during the general time period.  I do remember I was dreaming just before it happened  but don't remember any more than that
at the time I had been diagnosed with diabetes for about 8 years and High BP for about two. and had been recording all my numbers for over a year.

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 26 May 2013 - 05:01 PM.

#24    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 12:01 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 26 May 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

I don't remember anything else happening  physically, mentally or supernaturally during the general time period.  I do remember I was dreaming just before it happened  but don't remember any more than that
at the time I had been diagnosed with diabetes for about 8 years and High BP for about two. and had been recording all my numbers for over a year.
Sleep apnia?

Bruce Lee-

#25    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:10 AM

don't remember any.

#26    all16universes

all16universes

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 113 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:12 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 16 May 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

Okay guys so early this morning i randomly woke up. After i woke up i wasn't really awake, but i wasn't a sleep either, i was just laying there not really thinking of anything just staring into the woodwork of my bed, and then all of a sudden i started seeing symbols, and images started to manifest on the woodwork for my Bed. I believe that i was still in a dream like state even though i was able to move, and my eyes were awake. Is this still Hypnagogia, or something else? Because last night before i lo
st consciousness i remember i heard a loud "Bang/POP" like dishes falling on the ground and breaking, inside of my head. From what i have read this is one of the signs that a OBE is about to occur. What do you guys think?

To the OP:

I've mentioned this to you in another thread, but definitely start focusing on exit techniques. We all know the rules of the physical world, and we are at least aware of the lack of rules in the non-physical world. Although you may have thought you witnessed these  symbols and images with your physical eyes, it breaks the rules. So most likely it occurred in the non-physical realm. Next time you feel strange sensations (vibrations etc.) or see things that break the rules of our physical world, simply get out of bed and start doing reality checks (you need to do a few because we are very good at convincing ourselves that we are awake and sometimes the tests fail). You may be pleased to find yourself out of body (OOB).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users