Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin's Final Answer = Missiles to Syria

AlasBabylon

You know what this means... it means the Israelis must act before

the Russian missile-defense system is delivered/activated in Syria.

That is... assuming it hasn't already been delivered/activated.

Catch-22 for the jews.

" Undeterred by pleas and warnings from Israel, Russia made clear on Thursday

that it will go ahead with its planned delivery of a highly sophisticated

air-defense system to Syria’s President Bashar Assad. "

http://www.timesofisrael.com/unmoved-by-israel-russia-will-deliver-top-air-defense-system-to-assad/

Edited by AlasBabylon
  • Like 1

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/05/16/syria-attack-pentagon-air-force-military/2166439/

There are options. But our military might not help. These S-300's are the real deal from all I've read - bad news for Israel. But if this article is correct then they can be neutralized long enough to be destroyed. Putin is playing a very dangerous game. If Israel loses aircraft a wider war may result. If the S-300's turn out to be not so much, then Putin looks like a stooge. Power plays like these make me nervous - too much room for miscalculation. Putin is going to start a war I think.

Putin is going to start a war I think.

Poor Israelis... they want to bomb Syria with impunity...

but bad old Putin wants to "start a war" by honoring the

delivery of a missile-defense system Syria already bought.

tsk tsk

• Like 2

" CIA chief 'in surprise Israel trip over Syria' "

AFP

Friday, May 17, 2013

" John Brennan, director of the US Central Intelligence Agency, arrived in Israel late on Thursday on a

surprise visit to discuss the situation in Syria, an official Israeli source said.

The CIA chief went straight into a meeting in Tel Aviv with Defence Minister Moshe Yaalon, the official said. "

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/World/Story/A1Story20130517-423294.html

Less than 300 miles from Cyprus to Israel... less than 250 nautical miles.

Edited by AlasBabylon

Here is something both bizarre and interesting from a couple of years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8509670/All-female-sect-worships-Vladimir-Putin-as-Paul-the-Apostle.html

The "news" story = there is a weird cult in Russia who thinks Putin is St Paul.

Now... don't take that story literally... instead... think about the symbolic undertones.

St Paul was an enemy of Christianity... until God gave him a vision on the "road to Damascus."

Something else about St Paul... that I suspect relates to Vladimir Putin...

St Paul said: "I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some."

Edited by AlasBabylon

The unholy Russian hulls of those ships might disintegrate in the holy water if they dare sail so close to Israel. Russia must be feeling spanky!

Assad has repeatedly claimed he's fighting a war on terror. Our illustrious leaders in DC took a closer look and realize that maybe he's right. So we do exactly what we've always done, find the most popular goons and start making them into sweethearts and patsies with carrots and sticks, with bribes and bombs.

Russians look at us and sees us as hypocrites for arming and sheltering Israel from Palestinian attacks while trying to tell Russia it can't do the same for Syria.

Edited by Yamato

don't you mean 'from a couple of days back' when you posted the exact same thing on another thread?

that's a bit naughty.....

tsk tsk

let's see shall we?

who fired first at who?

it was israel who bombed syria wasn't it.

wasn't it?

no. it wasn't. it was syria who fired at israel, hoping to draw them into their grubby little civil war, and bring the rest of the middle east onto their side.

try & be a little less subjective with your propaganda eh?

or at least try & be correct with your posts.

• Like 1

tsk tsk

Israel will bomb weapons bound for their enemies. And yes, the short little KGB tyrant DOES want more power and is risking war. He is gambling that Israel will not actually go to war in Syria over shipments to the Hezzies. I think he's wrong. The question becomes, how far will he back his stupid little plan... Russia in many ways is just a 3rd rate country these days. If not for their nukes they would be immaterial to most global discussions.
  • Like 1

" Israel might strike Syria again soon, report says "

" The Wall Street Journal late Thursday cited US officials as saying that Israel

could strike a weapon shipment from Syria to Hezbollah “in the near future.”

“Israeli and Western intelligence services believe [Yakhont] missiles, which have

been sold by Russia to Syria in recent years, could be transferred to the militant

Hezbollah group within days,” the US daily reported. "

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/mena/israel-might-strike-syria-again-soon-report-says

" Israel might strike Syria again soon, report says "

" The Wall Street Journal late Thursday cited US officials as saying that Israel

could strike a weapon shipment from Syria to Hezbollah "in the near future."

"Israeli and Western intelligence services believe [Yakhont] missiles, which have

been sold by Russia to Syria in recent years, could be transferred to the militant

Hezbollah group within days," the US daily reported. "

https://now.mmedia.m...oon-report-says

Yahkonts are real ship killers. No way they allow them free passage.

Israel will bomb weapons bound for their enemies. And yes, the short little KGB tyrant DOES want more power and is risking war. He is gambling that Israel will not actually go to war in Syria over shipments to the Hezzies. I think he's wrong. The question becomes, how far will he back his stupid little plan... Russia in many ways is just a 3rd rate country these days. If not for their nukes they would be immaterial to most global discussions.

Just keep thinking that way about Putin/Russia... you and the jew state both.

Russian Missiles to Syria.. U.S. has Missiles in Turkey? ... good plan. Frightening business.

What if they gave a war,,, and nobody came?

don't you mean 'from a couple of days back' when you posted the exact same thing on another thread?

that's a bit naughty.....

So, you read two of my similar posts... but did you understand them ?

By being "naughty" do you mean "letting the cat out of the bag" ??

God is in control... no one is able to spoil God's Plan.

Russian Missiles to Syria.. U.S. has Missiles in Turkey? ... good plan. Frightening business.

What if they gave a war,,, and nobody came?

It's never been a problem we've had to deal with, unfortunately. Maybe this could be the first - let's hope.

I assure you that neither the US or the "JEW" state take the little maniac for granted. But he isn't an Islamic crazy - he's old school evil and smart enough to play the margins but he has no hand for the pot he wants to play for.... he just has the ability to make trouble and it might very well bite us all in the backside if he overplays the little hand he has. And while I'm on the subject, I LIKE Russia. I know a couple of Russians and they are great people. Strong, fierce even, and they love life. But their leaders - especially the current crop - are pushing for a place at the table that they no longer deserve. In time they could be a great power again, but they definitely are not at this point. Putin has dreams of being the Tsar. He may get his chance.
  • Like 1

:)

Remember what happened to the last one? :w00t:

what the **** kinda s**t is THAT, you little racist b******??

have you heard what you sound like?!

there's a place for ignorant statements like that, fool, and believe me, this isn't it.

go pedal your anti-semitic s**te somewhere else why don't you!!

p**ck.

• Like 1

Remember what happened to the last one? :w00t:

In 2000... under Putin's watch... Russia canonized Tsar Nicholas II a martyr-saint..

His blood cries out to God for justice.

This report says S-300 missile-defense systems have already been delivered to Syria...

along with Russian advisers... so any Israeli attack on these might also kill Russians.

http://www.debka.com...datepopup/4434/

And you think Russia will risk war with Israel and the US over the port of Tartus? I just don't see it being that important. I think Putin just doesn't respect Obama and that is why he's pushing so hard. Bad things can happen.

And you think Russia will risk war with Israel and the US over the port of Tartus? I just don't see it being that important.

I think Putin just doesn't respect Obama and that is why he's pushing so hard. Bad things can happen.

:lol:

Continuing with the Babylon/Cyrus theme... the last king of Babylon

put a weak co-ruler in charge of the city of Babylon... it was that weak

co-ruler who was supposed to "defend" Babylon when Cyrus' army

entered the city by stealth and conquered it.

The Bible says the weak co-ruler was drunk... literally and drunk

on power. Ancient Greek historians say the entire city of Babylon

was having a festival and was partying drunk in the streets. They

had no clue Cyrus' troops [who pretended to be fellow revelers]

had invaded the city.

Edited by AlasBabylon

:lol:

Continuing with the Babylon/Cyrus theme... the last king of Babylon

put a weak co-ruler in charge of the city of Babylon... it was that weak

co-ruler who was supposed to "defend" Babylon when Cyrus' army

entered the city by stealth and conquered it.

The Bible says the weak co-ruler was drunk... literally and drunk

on power. Ancient Greek historians say the entire city of Babylon

was having a festival and was partying drunk in the streets. They

had no clue Cyrus' troops [who pretended to be fellow revelers]

had invaded the city.

I'm familiar with the story and you seem nearly obsessed with it. If you choose to believe that Putin is a "wise fool" and will somehow , magically overthrow the US then I think you are deluded but it takes all kinds to make a world. I just hope when the new Tsar takes America he'll leave me alone in south Alabama, otherwise I will have to shoot his egg headed ass.

Or perhaps I could sic Masha the She Bear on him...

Edited by and then
  • Like 1