Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Missing Time / Regression Hypnosis

alien abduction hypnosis help

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,638 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

View Posttagster, on 18 May 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

Thank you for your response topsecretresearch. I agree about the whole 'silly debunker' routine, and thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  

I think this says all I need to hear?

If I am able to gather the courage for regression hypnotism, I will be open-minded.  

And the money. If you did not remember alienz before, and "regressive hypnosis" you most likely will no matter what your experience. It is known these people do more damage than good and do indeed implant memories. All you are doing is funding unsavoury people.

I've tried to debunk my own experience for going on 20 years.

I truly find that hard to believe. After 20 years, this was the best you could do?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:59 AM

I know this has been posted in the forum before but I really think it will fit quite nicely in this thread. This is why you avoid regression/hypnotherapist at all cost. They're B**l$h*t!

*snip*

Edited by Saru, 22 May 2013 - 11:16 AM.
Video removed due to copyright

#18    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

View PostEnderOTD, on 22 May 2013 - 07:59 AM, said:

I know this has been posted in the forum before but I really think it will fit quite nicely in this thread. This is why you avoid regression/hypnotherapist at all cost. They're B**l$h*t!

*snip*

It's easy to call something BS if it's not happening to you.

#19    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

• I tried to enter my favorite quote but the data limit was breached so you get this. Pretty anti-climatic isn't it?

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

I have had sleep paralysis and missing time experiences numerous times, even when I was a hardcore believer in alien abduction and the paranormal I never chalked it up to an abduction.  My first sleep paralysis happened when I was thirteen.  I awoke in the middle of the night, couldn't move, and what was looking down upon me? Truth be told it was a slim bodied entity with the head of a praying mantis.  I was scared out of my wits at the time, anyways I fell asleep.  The next morning I started researching about strange dreams and such.  Learned what sleep paralysis is and realised that was what had happened.  The problem with regression therapy and hypnosis is your mind is far to open to suggestion.  If the video that I posted wasn't removed you would have seen how much the people who claim alien abduction are being victimized by charlatan therapists that milk them for every penny that they're worth.

#20    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,638 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 23 May 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

It's easy to call something BS if it's not happening to you.

It's easy to call regressive hypnotists BS too. Because that is not only how they work, it appears to be the only qualification required as well.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#21    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:40 AM

View PostEnderOTD, on 23 May 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

I have had sleep paralysis and missing time experiences numerous times, even when I was a hardcore believer in alien abduction and the paranormal I never chalked it up to an abduction.  My first sleep paralysis happened when I was thirteen.  I awoke in the middle of the night, couldn't move, and what was looking down upon me? Truth be told it was a slim bodied entity with the head of a praying mantis.  I was scared out of my wits at the time, anyways I fell asleep.  The next morning I started researching about strange dreams and such.  Learned what sleep paralysis is and realised that was what had happened.  The problem with regression therapy and hypnosis is your mind is far to open to suggestion.  If the video that I posted wasn't removed you would have seen how much the people who claim alien abduction are being victimized by charlatan therapists that milk them for every penny that they're worth.

one minute,..
can we rule out substance side effects?
i mean even a good ambien buzz and man....
i took 5 of those suckers once (you know to stay up and fight the effects in reward for the buzz) not only did i lose time i actually went back in time.
this is how im certain there were ancient aliens. i saw them. i even heard georgio tsoukalis narrating the whole "trip" ad then i fell off my bed and looked up at the tv and ancient aliens was on. so,.. i dont know if the event actually was real or it was surreal. either way, it shows the altercations from drugs on the mind.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#22    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Posttagster, on 17 May 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

I also remember missing time once back in the 80's, and then once in the 70's as a child.

I can go into great detail about the missing time in 1994,

Excuse my sarcasm above. Although i am a jokester i do not rule out anything. that fact that you do not elaborate on green or gray figures with prongs only make this appear to have some merit.

if its not asking too much and you have time can you please write about what happen and in details as you can recall? id love to hear about all accounts but if thats asking a lot then atleast the most recent.  like was the road you were driving on during the time of abductiion on a highway , were several other cars present, was it a quiet road and town, etc,, every detail the way you go about it  id like to know for not only your benefit but my own interest on the account.

also an important question, at what point and how did you come to the suggestion of the possibility of alien abduction? because i find it interesting that you mention you have an unfound fear when you see shows on this or shows that come across aliens/spaceships on tv,.
did this fear begin after you were open to the possibility of abdection?

one more thing,  do you have any dreams of other oddities (i know we all have bizarre dreams) but specifically did you have dreams right after these events that were somehow connected to other beings or estranged locations or activities,  or anything you think is somehow reminiscent of a possible abduction

i agree that hypnosis is designed to implant suggestion in place of fear (where one would be vulnerable to suggestion and then poison their mind with false and fabricated ideas, even if you were infact abducted. do not bother with expensive hypnosis. besides there is a small overlooked fact, less than 10% of people can even be successfully hypnotized. stay away.

thanks

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users