Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stolen Items

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    stphilpot

stphilpot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

Im at my wits end...I am turning into a hermit with all my insecurites I have cut off everyone from my past life, cause things continue to get missing and I have no one of knowing who could possibly be watching me.  I am new to this psychic thing, but am searching for answers by any means necessary.  Recently my house was buglarized causing me to be even more paranoid, I cant return to my home cause i dont feel safe.  If anyone cld give me any type of insight i will truly appreciate... my name is Sonya and bday is 7-7-77 in Ga. Please help me!!!

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,191 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

Speak to a friend that you know or put up security equipment.
What did they steal?

#3    Glenville86

Glenville86

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

Why would having a "psychic thing" cause you to cut everyone off and think it is related to a common home robbery?

#4    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

View Poststphilpot, on 17 May 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

Im at my wits end...I am turning into a hermit with all my insecurites I have cut off everyone from my past life, cause things continue to get missing and I have no one of knowing who could possibly be watching me.  I am new to this psychic thing, but am searching for answers by any means necessary.  Recently my house was buglarized causing me to be even more paranoid, I cant return to my home cause i dont feel safe.  If anyone cld give me any type of insight i will truly appreciate... my name is Sonya and bday is 7-7-77 in Ga. Please help me!!!

I suggest you move to a better part of town and get better quality friends....

#5    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 368 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Do you work in an office type setting?
I sense that you are super sensitive person which can be your downfall. Also, do you dish out sarcasm around people? And has anyone ever told you that you seem distant/cold?
I'm seeing a male with black hair watching you.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users