Your claim there was ongoing guerrilla and terrorist attacks had nothing to do with Egypt.
So, in summary, you have no evidence to your claims!!
You're problem is you don't know enough, although you like to keep on reminding us of your qualifications. You NEVER can provide evidence to your claims, as just proven above. Despite this, you continue on with your barrage of useless and biased posts.
Here's something for you to contemplate on:
- Under their partition plan, more than half of the territory went to the minority Jews, who owned just seven percent of the land (while 85 percent was owned by Arabs).
- Contrary to popular myth, Israel was not created by the U.N. Israel was born in 1948, when the Zionist leadership unilaterally declared its existence. The neighboring Arab states took up arms against the newly declared state in the war known to Israelis as the “War of Independence”.
- During the war, 700,000 Arabs were either driven from their homes or fled out of fear of further massacres such as had occurred at the village of Deir Yassin shortly prior to the Zionist declaration.
- Although their right of return is guaranteed under international law, Israel has refused to allow those who fled and their descendents to return to what is rightfully their own land.
- Since WWII there is a thing called Territorial integrity. Look it up on Wiki. Border changes and annexing territory such as the West Bank (building of settlements), Golan Hts post six day war is illegal under international law.
This is a typical example of what I'm talking about. You can't provide answers or evidence.
Disinformation and propaganda? Well prove me wrong then. Not interested in your personal opinions or pedigree. Provide evidence that my five bullit points above are wrong!!!