Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

13 000 old strange Earth satellite

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#1    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#2    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:43 PM

From Youtube:

The story of the black knight UFO begins way back in 1899 with a signal which was picked up by Nikola Tesla, coming from space. This signal was picked up again on various occasions in the 1920's by radio enthusiasts and there were many sightings by astronomers who watched and studied it. It made newspapers in the 1950's and 1960's. Pictures were taken in the 1960's. In the 1970's the signal was decoded and was a diagram of epsilon bootes star system. This is an amazing story.

http://eol.jsc.nasa....S088-724-65.JPG
http://eol.jsc.nasa....S088-724-66.JPG
http://eol.jsc.nasa....S088-724-67.JPG
404 - File or directory not found.
http://eol.jsc.nasa....S088-724-69.JPG
http://eol.jsc.nasa....S088-724-70.JPG

And where is it now? NASA can't make all those millions of amateur astronomers around the world shut up?

#3    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

I can't read the OP, there's nothing there!
i've seen this happen a few times before. is it just a link, with no writing? I think that may be the problem.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#4    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

I think those photos I linked to in my former post show a piece of space debris.

View Postshrooma, on 18 May 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

I can't read the OP, there's nothing there!
i've seen this happen a few times before. is it just a link, with no writing? I think that may be the problem.....

I can view the video, and I posted the accompanying text plus links to photos.

Either your browser sucks.or your internet connection, or you're not using a PC.

Edited by Abramelin, 18 May 2013 - 08:37 PM.

#5    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,834 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

It would be So Kool ! Keep Looking Up ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#6    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 May 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Either your browser sucks.or your internet connection, or you're not using a PC.

how about being right on all three!!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#7    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Why 13000 years old?

#8    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostHDesiato, on 18 May 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Why 13000 years old?

Because that signal was supposed to have transmitted the constellation of Boötes like it looked 13,000 years ago.

#9    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

Great mystery I remember hearing about this years ago from my school teacher thanks the L for refreshing the brain cells. :tu:

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,834 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

ITs no different than The tale about a Monster in some lake ,or Witches in Salem . ITs all in the way the Tale is told. THats what makes great reading ! THe Truth is just a little tech problem we can weave around right?

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,587 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 18 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

So a guy picks up a signal in 1899, what super receiver was he using ?..This is the BBC....hiss crackle....t..ay....e are repor....hiss...pop....a satel....zzzzzzzz......e.d of broad.......hiiissssssss .ast.......You're having a laugh.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#12    HDesiato

HDesiato

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 18 May 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Because that signal was supposed to have transmitted the constellation of Bo÷tes like it looked 13,000 years ago.
Ahh. Thanks.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,807 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Well Tesla was before his time, it's entirely possible he picked something up.

According to wiki there are planets in the Bootes cluster, interesting ...

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats, 18 May 2013 - 11:24 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#14    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:37 PM

Nikola Tesla was born in Austria Hungary todays Croatia. He was a physicists who became engienieer. Marconi get Nobel prize but Tesla invented radio.He invented wireless transport of energy. He tried to invent free enregy machine as Neutrino radiation of space as fuel. Legacy of Tesla is mystery.  160 000 original documents are in museum in Belgrade, Serbia and only  30 000 were explored. Notes,pictures,archive isnt done well. Who knows what else we will discover in his works. Also who doesnt knows about X-ray experiments ,Tesla tower and death ray. His patented AC induction motor and transformer. Tesla patented now known as Tesla coil. Tesla proved that the earth was a conductor. Tesla observed unusual signals from his receiver (which he interpreted as 1—2—3—4), which he later believed were extraterrestrial radio wave communications. Tesla invented a steam-powered mechanical oscillator—Tesla's oscillator. This is what he said about Death ray „…send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.“ "But it is not an experiment... I have built, demonstrated and used it. Only a little time will pass before I can give it to the world."… "superweapon that would put an end to all war". Tesla was famous for his AC electricity patents. Tesla didnt agreed with Einstein theory of space. In 1937 he wrote that he completed a "dynamic theory of gravity" that "[would] put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space".He stated that the theory was "worked out in all details“. This  theory was never found in his writings. As I said 130 000 of his documents were not explored. Who knows what else we will find.

Edited by the L, 18 May 2013 - 11:48 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#15    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

So let me get this straight - they had to roll back time 13000 years to find a star pattern to match, as viewed from earth???  There are an awful lot of star patterns out there, and as you move around they change - yet that was the one?

Don't have time right now to check all the links but this is a new one on me..  bbl

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users