Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Who else has demons in their dreams?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    KmKizmet

KmKizmet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• Now, he really did lose his marbles...

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:05 AM

View Post_Only, on 20 May 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

This may seem accurate to you, but dreams are extremely personal in depth and meaning. To interpret another's dream is near impossible. I wonder why people don't realize this when interpreting others dreams with such certainty.
I don't know about that really. It works, and its cool knowing what others think.

~Wirescale~

#17    KmKizmet

KmKizmet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

You really want to go there?

I can answer that, and so can you.

Haha. Of course we can answer that.

~Wirescale~

#18    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:07 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

You really want to go there?

I can answer that, and so can you.

You're right, people wouldn't have the common sense to care lol

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#19    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostxFelix, on 20 May 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

You're right, people wouldn't have the common sense to care lol

I was refering to when people say they can do things like this, say they will do it, then back out for whatever excuse is convenient.

I would love to see these things be true, and I would love even more to see the people that claim they can do things such as summon them, or make them leave, back up what they claim.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#20    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:24 AM

I used to have a recurring dream of being trapped in (what I presumed to be) Hell and being "stalked" by Demons as I was trying to find a way out. I didn't actually think I was being haunted by Demons though, just the same bad dream I kept having as far as I was concerned.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#21    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 01:22 AM, said:

I was refering to when people say they can do things like this, say they will do it, then back out for whatever excuse is convenient.

I would love to see these things be true, and I would love even more to see the people that claim they can do things such as summon them, or make them leave, back up what they claim.

I would love to see the people who claim to be scientific actually use scientific instruments to back up their claims too, but alas neither of the two are happening..
How about we don't get to bashing people cause they refuse to take part in a bias "science" experiment from another thread?

Or would that be too much for you Sakari?

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

View PostxFelix, on 20 May 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

I would love to see the people who claim to be scientific actually use scientific instruments to back up their claims too, but alas neither of the two are happening..
How about we don't get to bashing people cause they refuse to take part in a bias "science" experiment from another thread?

Or would that be too much for you Sakari?

I am not refering to another thread. And, I am not bashing people. I am talking about things just as this topic. When people claim to be able to summon them, or are able to make them go away.

All of this, with no proof of any kind, other then replies on a forum to show to people.

And, when I see this, in topics where people just might really need help, I do point it out.

Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored.

If I were to talk about " another thread ", it would have been in detail......Not the case.

Edited by Sakari, 20 May 2013 - 01:49 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#23    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

I am not refering to another thread. And, I am not bashing people. I am talking about things just as this topic. When people claim to be able to summon them, or are able to make them go away.

All of this, with no proof of any kind, other then replies on a forum to show to people.

And, when I see this, in topics where people just might really need help, I do point it out.

Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored.

If I were to talk about " another thread ", it would have been in detail......Not the case.

Ok, you got me on things we know are real.. Not like there's actually a real physical summoning ritual.. now you would argue functionality.. See that's what you don't understand.

You're in essence calling us fools for not being able to prove what we have experienced, but you can't disprove the possibility of it actually happening. Stating that the paranormal does not exist as a fact, is just a foolish as saying that everything is paranormal as a fact because neither conclusion have any science to back them. The only difference is that you are presenting your claim in a condescending manner, as if you've got some sort of science behind your opinion.

Good luck

#24    KmKizmet

KmKizmet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 01:48 AM, said:

I see what you mean exactly actually. It makes sense to question some stuff, cause its like how do I know it's not being made up, and all you have is the words typed on the screen.

"Others have all ready explained things that we know are real. So, hopefully that is not ignored."

Though I don't understand what you mean by ignored

~Wirescale~

#25    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

View PostKmKizmet, on 20 May 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Though I don't understand what you mean by ignored

Well, this is a " paranormal " site....Some times, if not most of the time, people do come in here and do not even want to hear anything but " paranormal " explanations....

That is what I meant :)

Now, I have seen 2 topics today where people learned about things such as Sleep Paralysis, and actually read links and such, and came back saying thank you.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#26    KmKizmet

KmKizmet

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

Well, this is a " paranormal " site....Some times, if not most of the time, people do come in here and do not even want to hear anything but " paranormal " explanations....

That is what I meant :)

Now, I have seen 2 topics today where people learned about things such as Sleep Paralysis, and actually read links and such, and came back saying thank you.

Ah I see. It irritates me when people do that and only want paranormal talk on here

~Wirescale~

#27    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:17 AM

View PostxFelix, on 20 May 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

Ok, you got me on things we know are real.. Not like there's actually a real physical summoning ritual.. now you would argue functionality.. See that's what you don't understand.

You're in essence calling us fools for not being able to prove what we have experienced, but you can't disprove the possibility of it actually happening. Stating that the paranormal does not exist as a fact, is just a foolish as saying that everything is paranormal as a fact because neither conclusion have any science to back them. The only difference is that you are presenting your claim in a condescending manner, as if you've got some sort of science behind your opinion.

Good luck

Now you are talking about that " other " topic....

Hey, you were the one who came in and told everyone how you started a 21 day ghost summoning, and that I would be seeing or experiencing ghosts for 21 days....I did not twist your arm, you volunteered this......

Someone upset you with a reply, so 2 days later, you replied that you were not doing it, with the typical excuses....Although, you posted you already had.....

This is what I mean, people come in and tell people what is happening to them, all off of a " belief "......At least state that it is just a " belief ", and do not throw it out there as fact to guillible / ignorant people in need of help.

I told you my replies here had nothing to do with that " other " topic, but hey, you asked, I answered.

No hard feelings, although I have little respect for people that give their word on something, then back out later......There is a word for that.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#28    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostKmKizmet, on 20 May 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

Ah I see. It irritates me when people do that and only want paranormal talk on here

Sometimes it is just for attention also, if not most of the time....

I am glad we are able to have open discussions here, there have been cases where people were helped, by " skeptics " advice......

Even had frauds exposed........ :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#29    _Only

_Only

• 6,593 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostSakari, on 19 May 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

Wait for it..........

I don't think anyone was waiting for anything besides yourself, but it seems you once again have fished out your ammo to continue your campaign from your thread in this one.  I wish you hadn't attached yourself to this thread to debate whether conjuring demons is legitimate, because I am fairly certain that that's not what this thread is about. It's clear by your quote above that you had situated yourself here to wait for an opening for your material.

Do you have any dreams involving demons or scary characters? We'd love to read about them. Here's another of mine. I hope you enjoy it!

The earliest (and one of very, very, very few) lucid dreams I've ever had involved my step dad and a Dracula type trying to chase me and suck my blood in a big white mansion entrance room, with a grand staircase and huge white pillars. I had no idea what lucid dreaming meant at this young an age, but know now that my decision in the dream to fight back instead of just run (which is what I did in every other nightmare) was most likely me being lucid by taking an active role in my 'movie', the dream. I decided to fight back, and did one of probably the most badass and hulkish things I can think of given the setting. I wrapped my arms around one of the humongous white pillars going from the first to second floor, tore it from its setting, and wielded it as a weapon toward my attackers. I think I remember it being fairly effective, but the main thing I remember is how good it felt to take action and fight back. It was extremely empowering.

Back tot he interpretation thing I mentioned before Km, now people could give me a bunch of different interpretations of what my step dad being a vampire chasing me meant, but I already have been able to translate it personally, because I know that my step dad would sometime give me 'zerbits' (grabbing my neck and blowing slobber on it or whatever), and this is why I had a dream of him wanting to do this to me, but in a funny way as a vampire, in my dream. Now if I didn't know this, someone could have given me a different interpretation that is totally off, but sounds nice, like my step dad wanting to suck my blood is symbolic of how he is not my blood father, but wanting to be, or something. See? Sounds nice and fitting, but I know that it isn't the reason he was a vampire. You're right, others interpretations of your dreams are interesting to see, but I wouldn't give them much weight. Your dreams are your stories, created by you. Only the author knows their true meaning, yet others can give it their own (like music, books, anything). The only time I have a problem is when people start translating in a way that makes it seem as what they are saying is fact and for sure. It isn't!

Apart from this long multi-subject post, I have also had a dream where I visited a place called Hell, but I don't think I met any demons. That, however, is a story all its own...

Edited by _Only, 20 May 2013 - 02:33 AM.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#30    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostSakari, on 20 May 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Now you are talking about that " other " topic....

Hey, you were the one who came in and told everyone how you started a 21 day ghost summoning, and that I would be seeing or experiencing ghosts for 21 days....I did not twist your arm, you volunteered this......

Someone upset you with a reply, so 2 days later, you replied that you were not doing it, with the typical excuses....Although, you posted you already had.....

This is what I mean, people come in and tell people what is happening to them, all off of a " belief "......At least state that it is just a " belief ", and do not throw it out there as fact to guillible / ignorant people in need of help.

I told you my replies here had nothing to do with that " other " topic, but hey, you asked, I answered.

No hard feelings, although I have little respect for people that give their word on something, then back out later......There is a word for that.
The hell are you on about, you mentioned something in your earlier post in this thread that I even quoted so that you can clearly see what I was talking about.

Now again, prove that these peoples experiences are not relevant to the question, or better yet prove that their experiences are "not real"... I'll wait.

That's the second time you mention that other thread in this one, without even being provoked. I guess your feelings are hurt because I wouldn't feed in to your "Ghost Adventures" science project... Too bad.

Since we want to be mysterious about words to describe people...
There is also a word for a person claiming to be scientific in their findings while not even having the slightest notion of how scientific discovery works...

There is also a word for someone who offers to participate in a scientific experiment, that then only finds a bunch of bias hogwash and decides that this is not what they wanted and then decides to decline as to avoid bashfest 2013...
The word is smart.

Edited by xFelix, 20 May 2013 - 02:34 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users