Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Who else has demons in their dreams?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

View PostSakari, on 27 May 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

Googling now

Be careful..... A Serbian Film, is the name of this disgusting train wreck.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#47    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 12,927 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostDBunker, on 27 May 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Be careful..... A Serbian Film, is the name of this disgusting train wreck.

Was a bad idea....

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#48    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 06:54 AM

Demons,and spirits who like to annoy sensitive people ,tend to visit ....a lot. If you learn how to banish them,they cannot enter your personal space or home .
My visitations are what led me on the pagan path . If you are being harrassed ,you learn right away how to get rid of what bothers you .
Protection and banishing spells ,rituals,and circles ,are the first things I ever learned .

I hear that Simbi.

I went through this myself as a very young child. I had an entity that plagued my dreams with his pals every night. Almost every morning my folks would find me in the hallway curled up next to the heater vent clutching my blanket and teddy bear. My room was terrifying. No pets would enter it. Once my brother and I tried to force our dog into it just to see what would happen. She clawed and balked. It took both of us all our strength to push her across the threshold and close the door. The second we did, she shot across the room, cowered in the corner diagonally-across [furthest away from] my closet and sat shaking, horrified, pupils dialted as wide as dinner plates. She was staring fixedly at something near the ceiling just outside my closet. We kept trying to pet and calm her, to no avail. She kept shaking worse and worse. The second we opened the door, she shot out like a rocket and wouldn't let us catch her or play with her for days afterwards.

What came into my dreams in that room was for lack of a better description, a demon. He alternated between giving me nightmares and coercing me to "join his side". The dreams went on and on. Sleep parlysis. Visions of things coming alive in my room; my dolls trying to choke me to death. He/it put all this into my head. As the years went by [yes, years...I suffered with this almost nightly for years], I began to expand my abilities in dreaming just to escape this guy. Still he plauged me. As I got older, able to read and comprehend well, around 10, I got ahold of a black arts book. In it, it said how to conjure dark beings. It also told how to make them leave. It said just to simply tell them with words loud and clear in your dreams and awake [but more dreaming] to STOP. And to mean it. Words in our world are just trite vehicles to chatter with. In that world, dreaming, they are THE LAW.

Also laughter and belittling a demon is like poison to him. Their bid is to devour the energy released by fear. How I got rid of my idiot was to begin laughing at him in dreams. Just imagine him in silly clothes or having his scary eyes turn into butterflies, daisies or something. It begins to dissolve his power. Then as this progressed his fear-mongering got worse. [They don't like to give up on a free buffet too easily]. So then it came to a showdown. One dream he locked me into a room. A weird pink fleshy room with no doors or windows: just me and him. So he played his final card. He promised all these great powers if I assented to "join them". I sat there listening to him. He still tried to look menacing, like an authority figure who wasn't really giving me a choice, but I knew I had the choice. So I looked straight at him when he was finished and I said loudly and emphatically, 'NO!'. He kept at me. NO!!'. Again. And finally I said "No, I don't want anything to do with you or your friends, your ways, your kind. Leave me alone. NOW." And as I said that, a door suddenly appeared in the room. I walked out of it and that was the end of my nightmares.

I occasionally have normal nightmares that are mild and born from day to day anxieties. But nothing like the kind he gave me. They were themed...is the best way I can describe it. Phantasmagorically frightening. I began to get numb to them, or to take this type of fear as normal.

Edited by SSilhouette, 26 June 2013 - 06:56 AM.

#49    Natali

Natali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

English is not my first lanugage, so I do apologize for my grammar :)
This is my repetitive demons dream. Last ten years I have this dream from time to time.  First - I am not religious, that is weird in context of this dream, because its abut demons.

So, in my repetitive dream - scenario is always different, but ending is exactly the same. There are always few people around me in different situations. And dream is often very long. End of these dreams is very short. One of those persons comes close to me, put mouth on my ear and whisper with...I don't know how to explain...loud, whispering growling...and that makes me paralyzed. After that, in these dreams, that person turn out to be demon i know that when I hear that growling whisper....and that person puts her/his hand on my stomach tickling me...and I can't stand that, I scream in my dream and I wake up every time, horrified. That person is always female. Anny suggestions?

#50    SSilhouette

SSilhouette

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

You shouldn't let anyone near your belly in life or in dreams unless you really trust them.  That is the area where your life energy can be quickly drained away.  The scenario reminds me of how a leech sucks blood.  First the paralysis, paralyzing bite and then the sucking of the life force.

When you see the dream coming to an end, try, strive to change the ending somehow..where you call the shots.  See what happens.  Let me know.

#51    Emeraldgemheart

Emeraldgemheart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

• "In the end, you will always kneel" - Loki

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:45 PM

I had a dream that had the Seven Deadly Sins demons in it. But strangely only the sins I was struggling with. Lust, anger and greed. I woke up, thought about it for a second. And just started praying. That didn't help me to calm down, so I got my mom and talked about it. I didn't go back to sleep that night.

Other dreams I have are when a dark, growling voice is having an argument with a light, heavenly voice. And the argument is always about who gets my soul. It's very strange. The light voice always wins though.

Can anyone explain this?

"You may think I'm insane.. And you'd be totally right!" ~Me

"Don't look behind you, your dog's watching." ~My friend

"Doth mother know you wear-eth her drapes?" ~Iron Man

#52    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,439 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

Without further information, I would guess that you have an inner struggle about whether you are a good person or not, and in your dreams your doubts are manifest in the dark voice and the light voice is the manifestation of the way you truly feel about yourself.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#53    Emeraldgemheart

Emeraldgemheart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

• "In the end, you will always kneel" - Loki

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Well, I'll give you more information if you would like. Just on PM, I don't want everyone hearing all the details.

"You may think I'm insane.. And you'd be totally right!" ~Me

"Don't look behind you, your dog's watching." ~My friend

"Doth mother know you wear-eth her drapes?" ~Iron Man

#54    notexactlyproudly

notexactlyproudly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

I get dreams with demons in them

#55    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:48 PM

I had a really messed up dream a long time ago that to this day I believe I was being attacked by a sukubus...

I felt like **** for days after, and spent some time sleeping on my couch, but it never happened again(yet)..

#56    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,759 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:50 PM

I think the scariest my dreams get is being chased by a London bus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users