Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#16    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,590 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 24 March 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

Posted Image

I'll update more when I get time. People are reporting claws on some these wrinkled aliens.

thanks for posting this, I will look into this one some more as I see similarities to the beings described in the Pascagoula case. I have yet to see anyone describe the same beings as the two men did, this is as close as I have seen.

cheers

#17    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:28 AM

I'll post more when I get time.

#18    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,590 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 March 2013 - 04:28 AM, said:

I'll post more when I get time.

appreciated, anything further on the said case would be very interesting.....although I will dig into it myself at some point anyway.

:tu:

#19    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

View Postquillius, on 27 March 2013 - 10:33 AM, said:

appreciated, anything further on the said case would be very interesting.....although I will dig into it myself at some point anyway.

:tu:

Some commonaities in the Charles Hickson case reflected in other reports.

Grey skin.
Wrinkled skin.
Long Arms
Robotic
Elliptical or Disc-shaped craft.
"grumbling" noise or mumbling sound.

#20    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

• 02 June 1975. Janesville, Wisconsin.

Source: http://aerial-phenomenon.org/UFO_Files/Entries/2012/11/10_12-041-CE5_(Alien_Abduction).html

Synopsis: According to the witness, on the morning of 02 June 1975, he was adducted by two aliens while riding his bicycle near Janesville, Wisconsin.

Evidence Submitted: Five photos of alleged wounds inflicted by aliens.

Initial Action: This UFO case was opened as a CE5, an abducted witness that suffers from physical and psychological injuries.

Investigation and Findings: After a four-month investigation and several interviews with the witness, the was riding along a trail and saw an unidentified metallic cylinder craft standing upright with tripod landing gear. The craft also had a giant parabolic rectangular radar dish that was slowly rotating. When the witness approached the craft, he saw two aliens. The two aliens, however, did not look like the grays typically seen during a close encounter. According to the witness, these aliens looked similar to the creatures Travis Walton described years later in his abduction. The aliens, according to the witness, are described as "wrinkly light brown in color with very thin arms and legs and eyes that were a little bigger than the average humans but separated much farther on the face. They also had a very small mouth". When the witness stopped to observe the craft and the two aliens, the witness claims "time" appeared to have stopped and that he "froze and could not move".  At this point, one of the aliens saw the witness. The witness was then startled by a car horn and when he looked to his left he saw his mother in her car along the road. His mother said she was worried because he had been gone for over 8 hours, although only minutes had passed for the witness. Investigator Note: Initial cooperation with the witness provided additional information to this investigation; however, at times the witness would not participate in the investigation for several months - claiming he had been abducted by aliens, which accounted for his absence. As of early October 2012, the witness no longer responded to the investigators inquiries and the case was closed as unresolved.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 29 March 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#21    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

"The aliens, according to the witness, are described as "wrinkly light brown in color with very thin arms and legs and eyes that were a little bigger than the average humans but separated much farther on the face."

Brown skin = 2 (1971, Sunnyland, Illinois; 1975, Kofu City, Japan)

Edited by topsecretresearch, 29 March 2013 - 12:07 PM.

#22    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 25 March 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

It would seem to me to make sense that there would be more than one type of alien, if this universe is teeming with them

Makes sense to me.

Why would they all look alike?   They are probably as diverse as humans are in appearance and personality.  Total possibility since we don't know what's what outside of our own little world.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#23    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:50 AM

Posted Image
  • 1994; Tiete, Sao Paolo State, Brazil
Source: Albert S. Rosales, Humanoid Contact Database 1994, case # 2364, citing Brazilian UFO Report, Vol. 1, No. 1'

Posted Image

1994 - Two observers in Tiete, Sao Paolo State, Brazil watched a luminous greenish sphere land nearby them at 11:00 p.m.. Two humanoid figures appeared next to the object. They were described as 1.20 meters tall, with very pale skin and four-fingered hands, large staring eyes, and two small holes for a nose. One of the witnesses directed a flashlight at the figures, and a beam of light from the object immediately disabled it. The beings and the object then left. Crushed grass was found at the scene.

Posted Image

#24    jeem

jeem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• Anti Darwin Theory-
    "Survival of the Most Idiot"

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

Evolution may have allowed the  species to have four figure.

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in  history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level"
- Michaeal Hart

#25    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

This is so funny. It reminds me of every Loonytoons cartoon I've ever watched.

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#26    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

As long as they had an opposable thumb..... a necessity

#27    fred_mc

fred_mc

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:59 AM

I wonder if having four fingers would have speeded up our technical development. We would maybe then have used the octal number system instead of decimal (because of having eight fingers instead of ten). The octal number system is quite practical when it comes to computers/digital electronics since one digit corresponds to a group of three bits. Today we mostly use the hexadecimal number system when it comes to computers where one digit corresponds to four bits. That is also practical but that would correspond to eight fingers on each hand.

#28    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

EBE I & II

http://majesticdocum...om101_part1.pdf

#29    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

• August 14, 1947. Raveo, Italy. (7)
Source: http://www.noufors.c..._occupants.html
Source: Encounters With UFO Occupants by Coral and Jim Lorenzen (1976)

Posted Image

"Their hands were claw-like with eight fingers, four opposed to four, on each hand."
A. Ordonez. One 3'/2-ft.-tall being, green garb, helmet, backpack, four fingers on hands, seen from balcony, no craft seen; being fled when lights turned on, floating upward.

#30    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:08 PM

https://sites.google...o_data/stalking
  • September 19, 1961. Indian Head, New Hampshire
Source: http://www.ufocasebook.com/Hill.html

Posted Image

The Hills tailed by UFO before abduction.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 07 May 2013 - 11:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users