Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] ET/UFOs/Discs/Saucers

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#31    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

• January 6, 1976. Stanford, Kentucky
Source: http://www.ufoeviden...ses/case181.htm
Source: http://www.nicap.org/regenc/RegEnc.pdf
Source: Skylook No. 101, page 3. Leonard Stringfield

Posted Image

Just outside Stanford, a curious thing happened. A bright red object appeared in the sky, which Mona Stafford at first thought was an airplane on fire. As the object descended from the right side of the road to a point ahead of them, they could see that it was not an airplane, but a huge object bigger than "two houses." The object stopped about a hundred yards ahead of them, stretching across the road on both sides. It rocked back and forth for a couple of seconds, and then moved off to the left.

They kept driving, and assumed that whatever it was had kept going. However, after they had been about a quarter of a mile, a blue light appeared through the rear window of the car. At first they thought it was a highway patrol car with its lights flashing, but soon they realized that the flying object had circled around and had come up behind them. Suddenly, something wrested control of the car away from Louise Smith. The car accelerated even though Mrs. Smith took her foot off the accelerator, and the speedometer was soon on 85 mph. Mona Stafford, in the front passenger seat, tried to help Louise regain control of the car, but it was not possible. The women began to feel a burning sensation in their eyes. The ignition lights lit up on the instrument panel, an indication that the car's engine was stalled, but they were still speeding along. They saw a wide, brightly lit road ahead of them, and then, seconds later, the scene became Highway 78 and they recognized they were on the outskirts of Hustonville, a full eight miles from where they had just been. Checking the time, they found that, incredibly, an hour and twenty minutes had passed.

#32    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Under UFO Activity I got:

Abduction

Repairs

Soil, Earth Specimen Samples

Stalking

Water (H2O)

For stalking the UFO has to be observed following the witness. This is often reported in alien abduction scenarios. Although there is a negative connontation to the word "stalking" often associated with negative human behavior it is nothing new in the wild where a predator will stock it's prey for food and survival.

Posted Image

Cheetahs stalk their prey, approaching to within about 50 feet before dashing out from cover and sprinting at the targeted animals.

Under ET/ Occupant activity I got:

Human abduction
Cattle Mutilation
Repair
Soil. Earth Specimen samples (also animal abduction)
Water

Here the beings have to be observed partaking in an activity outside of the craft.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 07 May 2013 - 11:35 PM.

#33    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:43 PM

Bacchus Marsh, Victoria - Grace Askew

Here a woman in Australia is driving with firends when stalked by a UFO and finally approached by an entity (grey alien).
Notice later in the video her husband who claimed to be skeptical observes the craft looking out the window. The craft makes a loud noise on top of the house and can been seen as it moves over the house outside the window.
It appears her child is also a target of the abductions. This is termmed multigenerational alien abduction. It appears in some abductions the alien biengs target a lineage. The abductions start for a person during childhood and continue throughout adulthood.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 07 May 2013 - 11:45 PM.

#34    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

Another report. Brazil seems to be a hotspot for ETs

1997. Minas Geraes, Brazil

Posted Image

GENERAL APPEARANCE OF CREATURE. "He was real ugly. I was very scared. Much uglier than any creature here in this world". The main difference between it and a human: "The top of its head was much flatter. The eyes were bigger than ours, with yellowish spots on them. I have the feeling that it is something invisible and that it cornes here from elsewhere". SIZE: "A bit bigger than this daughter of mine here - she is 1 m. 30 in height. HEAD AND FACE: "Head much flatter than ours - flat, wide, but full. Face pretty wrinkled -sort of like an orangoutang. Skin dark -all dark." EYES: "Big -bigger than ours -round - quite "bugged-out" with a yellowish spot in them. Unblinking. Unmoving. The rest of the eye black too. EYEBROWS: "Black -same colour as the eyes. There was alight-coloured areabetween the eyebrows and the eyes. BEARD/MOUSTACHE: "No moustache. But it had a shortish `goatee', of the same shade as the hair". HAIR: "Reddish-brown -the colour of ground coffee. But a bit deeper in shade than that. Hair sticking up rather - pulled a bit to one side. Had quite a big topknot sticking up". MOUTH, LIPS AND TEETH: Mouth halfelosed, mouth wide, sort of like an orangoutang. Quite wrinkled. A bit squarish. Very weird. Two big, broad, very white teeth -white Iike cotton". QUESTION: "Could it have been a monkey?" ANSWER: "No! I could wish it had been!" NECK: "SmaIl and narrow". CHEST. "There is a yelIow stripe around the neck. Yellow like the yellow spot in the eyes. It could possibiy have been hair or fur". ARMS: "Thin and shorter than ours". HANDS: "Like the hands of a human. Large. Dark. The palm of the raised hand was light-coloured. The fingers were all Iong, straight, and all of the same size. I recall only having seenfour fingers -but I didn't really have time to count..." EARS AND NOSE: "I didn't see the cars directiy, but it seems to me that they were like ours. The nose was short and broad at the bottom". SKIN: "Dark. seemed to have some hair or fur, or it could have been a kind of clothing. Dry. Without shine, without sweat". COMMENT BY AUTHOR, HÙLVIO BRANT ALEIXO. Possibly influenced by the seemingly friendly gesture of the creature in raising its hand, the artist has, I think, interpreted the look of the mouth as `snniling' . As regards the hair, the sketch has not brought out very well Corrêa's description of the "lopknot" effect and the bristly appearance of the hair.• Fsr 1999 4

#35    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

beam or ray described underneath craft (disc):
  • Winsted, Connecticut Close Encounter - 1968
Source: Donald A. Johnson, Flying Saucer Observer, citing Lawrence Fawcett, APRO field investigator
Source: http://www.ufoinfo.c...February21.html

Posted Image

At 12:12 a.m. Ms. Cecilia Brewer and five companions were driving home from work between Barkhamsted and Winsted, Connecticut and heading west when their car's engine started to miss and they encountered a silvery domed disc-shaped UFO on the left side of the highway in a forest clearing. The object was at a distance of about 150 feet, and hada cone of white light coming from the bottom of the object. It also had a green lit, rectangular window in the dome. They stopped to watch the UFO before it flew away, the total duration of their close encounter being around 15 minutes.
  • August 1973. Princeton, Indiana
Source: http://www.nicap.org/regenc/RegEnc.pdf

Posted Image

"But the thing that really intrigued me was the cone beneath it, the super dark cone, which wasn't solid, it was a beam or ray. I hate to say ray because it sounds like something out of Buck Rogers, a beam of some sort.
"Light or nothing passed through it, but the edges of it were fuzzy. So it was a beam of some sort, like the reverse of a flashlight beam.
  • October 19, 1973. Lima, Peru
Credit: Hugo Vega

Posted Image

Witness: Hugo Vega

On the bottom of the craft was what appeared to be 'the propulsive force of the object. . . a dark red throbbing light that was aimed toward the ground from a sort of turbine in the middle of the upside-down plate. Near the turbine-like part, we could see protuberances like half-eggs.'

Posted Image
French Gendarmerie UFO Files

Notice the strange cone-shaped effect under the disk. This might be the luminous "ion cone" effect, often reported under disk-shaped UFOs. When viewed from a distance at night/twilight, people might describe diskoid UFOs as a "luminous icecream-cone" or "flash-light pointing downwards" shape.

#36    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

• 1998. Haravilliers Val-d'Oise, France
Posted Image
Posted Image

You can see the circles or spheres underneath this disc photo. Posted Image

This clearly defined round disc was photographed by one A. Stizak. The photo was taken on a clear day. If you look closely, you can see three white dots underneath. Its authenticity was confirmed by ICUFON director Colonel Colman Von Keviczky.

#37    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

• Fall, 1990; Almont, MI, north of Detroit.
Posted Image

Posted Image
Illustration by witness Tim Todd.

#38    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

• March 10, 1993. Australia
Posted Image

Posted Image

The evenly spaced circles clearly visable in this photo.

#39    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Could the evenly spaced circles have something to do with the propulsion system of these craft? Another clue and detail....

#40    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,894 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

I see you have a link in your sig asking people to give you money.

Jesus wept.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#41    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,877 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 19 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

tears of joy or laughter ?

View PostArchimedes, on 19 May 2013 - 09:41 AM, said:

I see you have a link in your sig asking people to give you money.

Jesus wept.

Tears of joy or laughter ? :yes:

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#42    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

There's another case. I'll find it later and post.

#43    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 2,894 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:17 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 19 May 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

"Make a Donation (any amount $5 and above)

Just want to give? Your generous donation will support cutting-edge scientific research and will be put to use immediately on our highest priority needs."

Guess what site this is on?

Making a donation to me wouldn't be a total waste of money like with SETI.
Yes, that makes sense.

I was going to just keep my money.  Now I'm going to give it to you because SETI is a waste of money.  That's like totally logical dude.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#44    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,548 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

Not quite sure what this thread is about, so a load of fake UFO`s have circles under them...and?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#45    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,877 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 19 May 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Not quite sure what this thread is about, so a load of fake UFO`s have circles under them...and?

YOu gotta make a .. ahem ... 'contribution' for the flashing lights version ...  I think

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users