Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

If God loves me


  • Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#106    Glenville86

Glenville86

    Alien Embryo

  • Closed
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2012

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

I think the reason you are not getting an answer is because there is no answer that can explain such an individual issue of religious beliefs and faith.  A relationship with God is a deep and personal issue.  Nobody here will be able to give you an answer to your questions.

A few people will tell you there is no God and they push their agenda pretty hard.  Others will offer alternate religion of various types.  Some will offer advice based on their personal religious beliefs.  Such is the way of things in this world.  The question is what do you believe?  Look in your heart and do not despair.  From your postings, you are religious.  Again, faith is a very personal thing between you and your God.  The only answer to your questions must come from within.  If you need advice, seek it from a religious leader.  If your current religion does not agree with you, study other ones to see if there are alternatives.  If you feel depressed to the point of not wanting to live, immediately seek mental health counseling.


#107    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

    Alien Abducter

  • Closed
  • 4,720 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostGlenville86, on 21 May 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

If you feel depressed to the point of not wanting to live, immediately seek mental health counseling.

Probably should, felt like that again and again.


#108    simplybill

simplybill

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Joined:23 Jan 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Heartland of America

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

Mnemonix-
I'm curious why you believe God has abandoned you? What circumstances have led you to that conclusion?
I'm not just being nosy, and I promise I won't tell you "there are other people who have it worse than you" (or some other self-righteous platitude).
Your responses have been rather vague, making it impossible for anyone to offer specific advice. There are a lot of people on this forum that really do have your best interests at heart (though we will disagree on the remedies).
Everyone here is anonymous, so have it.

Every warrior is happy when his enemies flee before him, but much more blessed is the man to whom his fiercest enemies can come with confidence, knowing beforehand they will be received with love.
Richard Wurmbrand in Reaching Toward the Heights.

#109    Jesus Loves Us

Jesus Loves Us

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Joined:02 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Female

  • 6' 2", Amazon queen.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostGlenville86, on 21 May 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

God did not make the world as we know it today - we did.  We are the ones who can make it better for ourselves and all the men and creatures on this third planet from the sun.  Faith can help us along the way.
The only thing missing is Nimrod. Faith in ourselves can help us along the way? Satan is working you overtime and doing a great job.


#110    Glenville86

Glenville86

    Alien Embryo

  • Closed
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2012

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM

View Poststop yield, on 21 May 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

The only thing missing is Nimrod. Faith in ourselves can help us along the way? Satan is working you overtime and doing a great job.

I do not want to expend too much energy on this.  

God did not make the world as we know it today - we did. - God created the world.  We (humans) are the ones who are destroying it.  The world today is not what God created for us.  It is a world we have created without following the message of God.

Faith can help us along the way. - I did not say faith in ourselves as you indicate I said.  Faith in God and doing what is right.  Belief in ourselves is in no way a negative at all.

Satan is working you overtime and doing a great job. - I personally cannot fathom you making this comment on an open forum where you do not even know me.  I don't play on the devil's team.  I forgive you though.

Edited by Glenville86, 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM.


#111    Jesus Loves Us

Jesus Loves Us

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Joined:02 Apr 2013
  • Gender:Female

  • 6' 2", Amazon queen.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostGlenville86, on 22 May 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

I do not want to expend too much energy on this.  

God did not make the world as we know it today - we did. - God created the world.  We (humans) are the ones who are destroying it.  The world today is not what God created for us.  It is a world we have created without following the message of God.

Faith can help us along the way. - I did not say faith in ourselves as you indicate I said.  Faith in God and doing what is right.  Belief in ourselves is in no way a negative at all.

Satan is working you overtime and doing a great job. - I personally cannot fathom you making this comment on an open forum where you do not even know me.  I don't play on the devil's team.  I forgive you though.
What's there to forgive? You were being cagey. I'm the one who should forgive you for assuming that I did you wrong. :yes:


#112    Meg-minty

Meg-minty

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Joined:28 May 2013

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

I think probably that if "god" exits then he must be very busy I mean he never really answers my prayers but then I think 'well there are so many other people asking and praying to him so it must be hard work'


#113    Glenville86

Glenville86

    Alien Embryo

  • Closed
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Joined:12 Dec 2012

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

Oops - nevermind.

Edited by Glenville86, 29 May 2013 - 10:03 AM.


#114    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

    Alien Abducter

  • Closed
  • 4,720 posts
  • Joined:25 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:01 AM

View PostMeg-minty, on 28 May 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

I think probably that if "god" exits then he must be very busy I mean he never really answers my prayers but then I think 'well there are so many other people asking and praying to him so it must be hard work'

Sure, a being with unlimited power and sees and hears everything with zero effort can be very busy at times.

He created humans, so he should be responsible for us. If he can't handle the responsibility, he should have thought about it before creating us.

Edited by Mnemonix, 30 May 2013 - 09:04 AM.


#115    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,184 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:12 AM

View PostMnemonix, on 30 May 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Sure, a being with unlimited power and sees and hears everything with zero effort can be very busy at times.
Not to mention iron chariots gave him a few problems.


#116    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

    “What’s wrong with accepting madness?

  • Member
  • 2,521 posts
  • Joined:29 Jun 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A really cold region devoid of stars

  • The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:02 PM

I really hate that hell thing, its not needed at all, and there is no hell. Yeah gods gonna kill you and then send you to a place to burn for all eternity. What the **** is the point of that. Gods not like that once you die your dead.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users