Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Netanyahu Answers Putin

and-then

I take it he won't show nay evidence then? How come all the skeptics don't jump on him asking for his proof? lol

• Like 1

I take it he won't show nay evidence then? How come all the skeptics don't jump on him asking for his proof? lol

I don't understand. Proof of what - the weapons? What other rational reason does he have to weaken Assad? Do you really think he WANTS the Islamists to win?

I don't understand. Proof of what - the weapons? What other rational reason does he have to weaken Assad? Do you really think he WANTS the Islamists to win?

I don't know what other reason. Maybe the area for their lovely shared pipelines with the US. Or bringing on their prophecy? He didn't mind the US helping the same "Islamists" in Libya....

The fact is we aren't not shown evidence and as usual we have to believe the authority figure without evidence. You can't just strike another country and say something, you have to show evidence. Otherwise it's a declaration of war.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

and then, should we strike the Mexicans across our border with Mexico when so many Americans have been killed on that border by Mexicans? Why or why not?

A good poster to hang at the AIPAC HQ building

http://www.pamspauld...stianCombat.jpg

and then you might like this site:

http://www.cufi.org

Edited by Yamato
  • Like 1

I don't know what other reason. Maybe the area for their lovely shared pipelines with the US. Or bringing on their prophecy? He didn't mind the US helping the same "Islamists" in Libya....

The fact is we aren't not shown evidence and as usual we have to believe the authority figure without evidence. You can't just strike another country and say something, you have to show evidence. Otherwise it's a declaration of war.

Again with the pipelines. Man I think that issue is becoming an obsession for you. Even IF it's true and some kind of monied conspiracy, if an entire region burns down over it then who would profit? The time and money it took to rebuild would be money lost on the very pipeline it was fought over...amazing. Anyway, if you saw the video of the attack and the secondary explosions you would know that the Israeli weapons only started the fire - the rest was done as those weapons "cooked off". The Islamists in Libya were no immediate concern of Israel, though Qaddafi's weapons are becoming one. It is hard to have a discussion with anyone who begins every statement with the mindset that Israel is illegitimate and therefore can do no right in any situation.

Again with the pipelines. Man I think that issue is becoming an obsession for you. Even IF it's true and some kind of monied conspiracy, if an entire region burns down over it then who would profit? The time and money it took to rebuild would be money lost on the very pipeline it was fought over...amazing. Anyway, if you saw the video of the attack and the secondary explosions you would know that the Israeli weapons only started the fire - the rest was done as those weapons "cooked off". The Islamists in Libya were no immediate concern of Israel, though Qaddafi's weapons are becoming one. It is hard to have a discussion with anyone who begins every statement with the mindset that Israel is illegitimate and therefore can do no right in any situation.

You really don't get it do you?

Those pipelines are worth more than just a bit of money. They are worth Trillions, actually they are worth infinite money until the resources are gone. They are also worth power. The power the US has is becuas eof those pipelines and the ability to get oild and gas out of the region and to keep it making the dollar stronger.

If the US cannot get that resources out of their it loses it to Iran who then sends it to China and Russia causing the dollar to collapse and the US to say goodbye to any power it has. The dollar will be worthless if the US can't secure that resources. You should educate yourself on the Dollar, the gas and oil and pipelines/ports in the middle east. Then you might understand the whole situation better. Why do you think the US has military bases all around Iran. It's not for protection of Israel it's for the oil and Gas pipelines. It's even an open fact that Saudi Arabia has US protection in return for it only selling oil in the dollar.

Right now Iran is sending it's pipelines to Pakistan to then export to China and Russia. The US has it coming out Turkey and India. All because they took Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why did they take out Gaddafi who was away to abandon the dollar.... lol They supported the exact same terrorist group who "supposedly" did 9/11 to overthrow Gaddafi. You think they care about terrorists and innocent people? LOL

Edited by Coffey

Apparently Bibi has agreed to disagree with the 21 st century Napoleon wannabe.

Napoleon liked jews and wanted to create a jew homeland in Palestine....

Russians sent Napoleon packing.

Edited by AlasBabylon

Napoleon was still a maniac in an antichrist mold. But hey, even maniacs can have some saving graces :)

You really don't get it do you?

Those pipelines are worth more than just a bit of money. They are worth Trillions, actually they are worth infinite money until the resources are gone. They are also worth power. The power the US has is becuas eof those pipelines and the ability to get oild and gas out of the region and to keep it making the dollar stronger.

If the US cannot get that resources out of their it loses it to Iran who then sends it to China and Russia causing the dollar to collapse and the US to say goodbye to any power it has. The dollar will be worthless if the US can't secure that resources. You should educate yourself on the Dollar, the gas and oil and pipelines/ports in the middle east. Then you might understand the whole situation better. Why do you think the US has military bases all around Iran. It's not for protection of Israel it's for the oil and Gas pipelines. It's even an open fact that Saudi Arabia has US protection in return for it only selling oil in the dollar.

Right now Iran is sending it's pipelines to Pakistan to then export to China and Russia. The US has it coming out Turkey and India. All because they took Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why did they take out Gaddafi who was away to abandon the dollar.... lol They supported the exact same terrorist group who "supposedly" did 9/11 to overthrow Gaddafi. You think they care about terrorists and innocent people? LOL

The dollar is toast regardless any pipeline. 17 TRILLION headed to over 20 TRILLION in debt before Obama leaves office. The economies of the world are due a major reboot any time now. As you say, I am NOT educated about the dollar and these pipelines you keep going on about but one thing I learned from Iraq is that a handful of dedicated men can keep a pipeline shut down indefinitely until they get what they want.