Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Swap readings

tarot spiritual free readings

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    tinkerbellekisses

tinkerbellekisses

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 182 posts

• Check out my fan page and receive free tarot readings at http://www.facebook.com/TinkerbellesTarot
    Love and light
    Tinkerbelle
    Xx

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:20 PM

Hello,
I give people tarot readings online and I'm looking for someone who also does online readings. It doesn't have to be specifically tarot. I am just looking for someone who would like to receive a reading from me and would like to give me a reading in return.

Check out my page and have chances at receiving free readings
http://www.facebook....nkerbellesTarot
Love and light
Tinkerbelle
Xx

#2    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

Sure. I could use some advice I guess. I can see what my cards will pull up for you if you want.

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#3    poohberries

poohberries

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

I can do tarot buti prefer no tools. I see someone playing a lot of online fantasy games with long hair light colored.this person I get a "k" is trying to practice spells and magick. It will backfire. Perhaps it is someone who is in like with you I don't see love. You must tell this person to slow it down and meditate on one card a week and write down the effects. Pick the color and oils using correspondences correctly or I see magick bouncing all around you. It is difficult to see what is going on. This person is blocking your abilities albeit unintendedly. That is my reading

Perhaps I could have one back? My love life...

Also tagged with tarot, spiritual, free, readings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users