Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The meaning of a dream. Need help.

jc24249

I have a friend that has frequent dreams about her grandmother that passed away several years ago. Her grandmother always hugs her in these dreams. Well she said she had the dream last night but this time her grandmother did not hug her. The only recent change in her life is that she is dating a new guy. She was upset about this dream because she did not get her hug. Is there any type of meaning to this?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jc24249

• _Only

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really interesting. How often does she have dreams of her grandmother? If often, maybe she can concentrate before she goes to bed thinking about her grandmother and asking her questions, and see if any new information comes to her in dream. Maybe with strong enough intent before sleep, she can help bring along another dream of her grandmother, which might answer some questions she has, in whatever various ways.

I almost want to say that if she is thinking of a reason that her grandmother might not have hugged her, she might be along the right idea. But I'm not sure.

Thanks for the reply. I talked with her and have found out that while she is pretty happy with her bf he and his friends have pressured her into drinking which is something she had never done before and has always been against. So possibly this could be the cause for the dream?