Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

the slender man

slender tall night man haunt

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,805 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:02 PM

OMG! I think I took a picture of Slenderman outside my local pub!

Posted Image

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#47    Yaoilover95

Yaoilover95

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• Even those who are gone
    Are with us as we go on.
    Your journey has only begun.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 28 June 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Quick, everyone think of Slenderman visiting this guy's younger brother!

I said it because he is extremely precious to me and he made me put it in because he was scared.

If anything happens to him I don't know what I'd do. I already have protection charms around him because he believes very strongly in the power of magick.
I was stupid because he read this over my shoulder and I didn't know he was there. He was scared so I promised to add that to make sure nothing comes after him.

My post was just suggesting, I don't believe that there would ever be an actual slenderman but I am very interested in magick and lore, my little brother even more so. So basically I was just covering the idea that there are ways that in theory could produce a creature like slendy.

Maybe we don’t have to give meaning to every little thing. Maybe we don’t need the universe to tell us what we really want. Maybe we already know that. Deep down.

#48    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:12 PM

hmm i do believe there is unexplained things in this world, rather we all do if were on this site, but as far as a slender man? i doubt it

View Postyaoilover91, on 28 June 2013 - 09:44 PM, said:

I said it because he is extremely precious to me and he made me put it in because he was scared.

If anything happens to him I don't know what I'd do. I already have protection charms around him because he believes very strongly in the power of magick.
I was stupid because he read this over my shoulder and I didn't know he was there. He was scared so I promised to add that to make sure nothing comes after him.

My post was just suggesting, I don't believe that there would ever be an actual slenderman but I am very interested in magick and lore, my little brother even more so. So basically I was just covering the idea that there are ways that in theory could produce a creature like slendy.
tell your brother he will be fine if something like this really existed it wouldnt be a secret and there would be safety procautions, i to have believed recently to have seen a strange creature but sometimes its not what you think

#49    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,426 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

As I think I said on the other Slenderman thread, I'm still waiting for Considerable man. :mellow:

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know....

Also tagged with slender, tall, night, man, haunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users