Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Gun Control News

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

That stop and frisk in new york is unconstitutional.  If you want to search someone you are supposed to get a warrent, unless said person is commeting a crime.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#62    aztek

aztek

Telekinetic

• 7,435 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

probable couse is not limited to crime, however nypd could not care less of the laws they supposed to enforce, es[pecially with a mayor like that,

RESIDENT TROLL.

#63    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Government Agent

• 3,657 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 05 June 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

There have been 73,441,399 background checks for gun purchases since President Obama took office, according to data released by the FBI.

http://cnsnews.com/b...j-spikes-41-may

:)
Of those how many have been denied?  Of those denied, how many went on to commit a crime?

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#64    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:12 PM

View Postaztek, on 05 June 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

probable couse is not limited to crime, however nypd could not care less of the laws they supposed to enforce, es[pecially with a mayor like that,

In the United States criminal court system, probable cause refers to facts or evidence that would make a reasonable person believe that a crime or wrong doing has been, is being, or will be committed.
You are half right, half wrong.. It really isn't limited to crime it can be for wrong doing. However, a "wrong doing" can only be legally defined as breaking a law, therefore a crime..

But I do agree 10000000% with everything else you said :)

Edited by xFelix, 06 June 2013 - 01:13 PM.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users