Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Nefertiti vs Smenkhkare in Pictures

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Riaan

Riaan

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hi all,

In my book I argue that Nefertiti ruled Egypt after Akhenaten's death and that she was Solomon's Queen of Sheba. Josephus calls her the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia, and I argue that Sheba was an Israelite and not a country. Of key importance is to prove that there was indeed a female ruler at that time, and that she was called Smenkhkare, who was not a male person.

I wrote an article here - please let me know what you think.

Edited by Riaan, 20 May 2013 - 05:02 PM.

Author of

Thera and the Exodus, published February 2013, details here
Barbelo - The Story of Jesus Christ, published October 2014, details here

#2    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

There are many points, some of which about Prince Thutmose I answered on ED. Here I will deal with one point only.
I quote this from your article , and it is about the "throne" found in KV62

Although this image is from Tutankhamun’s golden throne, it has been suggested that Tutankhamun merely appropriated the throne, which would have been Akhenaten’s throne

Akhenaten's age at becoming king is not certain, but he would, by all reasonable estimates, have been in his early twenties. This "throne" would have been rather a tight fit for him as it was made for a nine year old, Tutankhaten. Same as with prince Thutmose, irrespective of all the other Bible things you have heaped on Armarna, you have ages wrong, and this rather puts a stick in the spokes. Best to start with what we know and work outwards from there, and not look at all the accretions and try to make the known facts agree with the accretions, whether Biblical or fantastical. I'm sure you will get some other answers soon though.....

Though actually I hope you are right about some of aspects of Prince Thutmose, and he was an adult, otherwise my mad theories go down the drain....

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,979 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

I always thought Akhenaten was Tutankhamens father.  So how would the throne be made for him if he hadn't been born yet?

http://www.aolnews.c...en-lost-during/

#4    Tutankhaten-pasheri

Tutankhaten-pasheri

Buratinologist

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostHilander, on 20 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

I always thought Akhenaten was Tutankhamens father.  So how would the throne be made for him if he hadn't been born yet?

http://www.aolnews.c...en-lost-during/
The names in the cartouches on the thone were changed from Tutankhaten to Tutankhamun, probably on the abandonment of Atenism in his regnal year two. It also showed the name Ankhesenaten changed to Ankhesenamun (is this not one of the most beautiful names ever?) It forms part of the proof of abandonment of Atenism after he became king, and also that his wife was Ankhesenamun, thus precluding the throne having been made for Akhenaten when he was Amunhotep IV, and too big to sit in it.....

The skeleton found in KV55 has been DNA tested and shown to be Tutankhamun's father. Problem is that the name of that person is not known. It is certainly a son of Amunhotep III and Queen Tye, though as there is no remaining evidence (yet found) of the name of Tutankhamun's father, then it could be Akhenaten or Smenkhare. My belief is that it is Smenkhare.

#5    Riaan

Riaan

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

The issue is really the following. The image on the left shows Nefertiti beside Akhenaten. The image on the right supposedly shows Smenkhkare and his wife Meritaten. In the article I show that the clothing of the couple on the right is identical to clothing and crowns worn by Akhenaten and Nefertiti. However, most significantly, the man-woman height ratio is identical in both pictures. So are their postures. Nefertiti was much shorter than Akhenaten - is this mere coincidence?

Posted Image

Author of

Thera and the Exodus, published February 2013, details here
Barbelo - The Story of Jesus Christ, published October 2014, details here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users