Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ed Dames and Remote Viewing

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,566 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

Earlier  this morning I happen to hear Major Dames on air with George Noory . Major Dames made an airy statement in which he suggested for certain  that he is positive  there will be no election in the U.S for 2016 .
His reason for the statement he made was that, he said ,there will be Martial law in 2016.He said 2014 is the tip of things happening which he claims to have predicted a while ago.
Somewhere during their conversation Major Dames mentioned  , in a sort of reminder like way , that the two billion rounds of something which had been   purchased  by the government , they will need .
Being that Major dames  said he was certain of this , that it's absolute , and taking into consideration that  it's just two years from now, it's a pretty big statement for him to predict.
I don't know what i think of it , but , I can not imagine the U.S not having an election  when it's time for a new leader.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users