Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

''too attractive to work''

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,140 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

She's ... attractive. She'd probably do very well in sales.

I work with one of the prettiest women I've personally ever seen... she's breathtaking. She's in sales, she does extremely well and uses her sparkling personality, her brains, kind and gentle nature, and yes, her looks, to woo her clients. Does she put up with unwanted attention from men? Sure, of course she does but she blows it off graciously. However, due to her incredibly sweet personality, I've never met another woman who disliked her.

Beauty is only skin deep. You have to have the whole package. Clearly the woman in the article is just a package with absolutely NOTHING inside.

Edited by MissMelsWell, 27 May 2013 - 06:15 PM.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#92    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 27 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

She's ... attractive. She'd probably do very well in sales.

I work with one of the prettiest women I've personally ever seen... she's breathtaking. She's in sales, she does extremely well and uses her sparkling personality, her brains, kind and gentle nature, and yes, her looks, to woo her clients. Does she put up with unwanted attention from men? Sure, of course she does but she blows it off graciously. However, due to her incredibly sweet personality, I've never met another woman who disliked her.

Beauty is only skin deep. You have to have the whole package. Clearly the woman in the article is just a package with absolutely NOTHING inside.

I think men would disagree with you about her being attractive lol

#93    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,140 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 27 May 2013 - 06:17 PM, said:

I think men would disagree with you about her being attractive lol

If this was an article was about her curing cancer, or working tirelessly to improve her community, or giving a kidney to a stranger, most men would think she was gorgeous. But instead, she's is narcissistic vapid princess... that's what makes her ugly.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#94    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

Poltergeist

• Banned
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 27 May 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

If this was an article was about her curing cancer, or working tirelessly to improve her community, or giving a kidney to a stranger, most men would think she was gorgeous. But instead, she's is narcissistic vapid princess... that's what makes her ugly.

Nah shes ugly because she is lol

#95    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:41 AM

View PostGiant Killer B, on 27 May 2013 - 08:34 PM, said:

Nah shes ugly because she is lol
Amen ......
an old knight once said
if you wanna know how beautiful a woman is .. never ask another woman .. ask a man

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#96    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,304 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 28 May 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Amen ......
an old knight once said
if you wanna know how beautiful a woman is .. never ask another woman .. ask a man

Beauty is skin deep....... Ugly is to the bone!

haha

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#97    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,243 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:35 AM

Mirror mirror on the wall.,. *CRACK* Personality fail for sure.

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#98    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

View Postacidhead, on 28 May 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

Beauty is skin deep....... Ugly is to the bone!

haha

One man's trash is another man's treasure.
ahhh indeed .. say you got any trash on you ? :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 28 May 2013 - 02:46 AM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#99    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,302 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

I know how she feels I look too good to work too...

You go girl!

*thumbs up smiley*

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#100    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,304 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:03 AM

Make no mistake about it... the moment you open your eyes you'll compare your own experiences to other individuals.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#101    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,607 posts

• Such an ugly feeling that won't leave.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:15 AM

She has a PhD and education is attractive. My recommendations is counseling/therapy to get over some issues and put her education to use.

#102    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,033 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

Not sure why people say she is Ugly, I cannot see her as anorexic, unless big is your thing, she is not ugly, in fact, she looks quite a bit like The Nanny, Fran Drescher, Posted Image

It's a real burden to bear, I managed to live with it, but I can see why she gave up.

Seriously, it's math. Math solves bloody everything, and Flombie already did it. Double the money for no work. That be the equation that explains this situation. If you are mad at anyone, it should be her parents for allowing this standard to ever be set. I would not get mad at her if I saw her in the street, I'd hit on her, if for nothing else, to see if she really does have a problem with it.

Why are women so upset at men hitting on them, does this come as some sort of surprise?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#103    shrooma

shrooma

Incorrigible Rogue.

• 3,232 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 28 May 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

She has a PhD and education is attractive.
a PhD, with no common sense isn't proof of being educated. all it means is that she's capable of learning by rote, or maybe she eyelash-batted her way through Uni. knowledge without application ISN'T knowledge, it's an oxymoron, as knowledge must be applied for it to BE knowledge.
but i'm with you on the therapy though LBA, although, with the amount of issues she has, i'm not sure that even her parents could afford it!
but I doubt she'd have any aversion to asking them to pay.

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users