Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

visions insight precognition esp

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#121    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:08 PM

Today 07.01.13

The top of a man's head.  He had dark hair, cut very close to the scalp.  On the top of his head, there was a golf hole with three colored flags sticking out of it.  They were all a different color.  I believe the colors were red, green, and blue.

A male lion, laying in front of me.  I reached my hand out, and it turned to its side, in a playful manner, and licked my hand.

I was in a group of people.  I was along on a journey with them.  We were walking thru a creek that had a lot of fallen timber in it.  We reached the edge of a steep ridge and the leader of the group said "we need to make double-time", and we started a quick scramble up the ridge.

I saw a very quick flash of the woman that I see, from time to time.  She's been on my mind lately, and whenever I saw her, ego stepped in and started analyzing.  Poof, gone.

There was an eerie song being sang.  It went something like "blood is dumped into the water", and I saw bags of blood being dumped into a river/stream.

#122    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:46 PM

Today I was at Mary Kings Close in Edinburgh. It's an old street which was paved over (sealed in)  to try and control the plague back in the old times. They simply built a new street over the existing one leaving Mary kings close to be forgotten about with all the plague victims so it would not spread. Anyway, while down there, our tour guide was explaining some things, when i felt a weight against my left shin and foot, like something was leaning or brushing into my lower leg, i moved my foot without really thinking too much about it, and noticed my leg felt heavy with resistance against it, so i 'shook' my foot and looked down to see, nothing was around me or on me whatsoever.

At that same moment the person i was with felt their arm being tugged, and again when nothing was around them. No more than 10 seconds later the tour guide began to talk about a known spirit called 'annie' who has been picked up by various people, and psychic mediums. Before we could even say anything about what we just experienced, they said the medium felt her left leg being tugged by 'annie' the little girl spirit. I pulled the guide aside and told her what we had experienced afterwards and that also we both picked up a strong energy in room 16, i saw a male image, tall, skinny, dark shaggy hair, roman nose.

Thought i would note this incase anyone ever visits this place and that it is has been a while that i have experienced anything physically interact with me. But was cool to get such a rapid validation and something experienced by more than just myself at the same time.  :) I didn't have any knowledge of the story prior and what we experienced happened seconds before the actual story about what the medium experienced was told.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#123    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

-Gandhi

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Visions - 07.02.13

1.  An elephant trunk retrieving something from an unknown location.

2.  Water overflowing from someone's arms.

Laid down for a little bit of a nap, today, and there was a lot of gibberish that I heard.  There was arguing going on.  I realized that there was arguing, and I decided to separate myself from it, and as soon as I did, I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I woke from my nap.

#124    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Early images during meditations today. A dual plane of energy stretching out to infinity. I found myself in between the planes. The planes had indescribable shifting colors. The colors reminded me of fiber optic plastics. I projected afterward but there was a thickness. For some reason I was unable to leave my house. It felt like a magnetic repulsion.  I walked downstairs, the kids were playing but they couldn't see me. My two year old seemed to be aware of something. There was a beautiful smiling woman watching them. An angel? It wasn't my angel.  She acknowledged that I saw her but moved into another room with kids. I tried once more to leave the house but something is stopping me. Very strange.

I sat down to meditate within on OBE. Something I have been meaning to do but I always forget. I can't explain what happened next. I shifted into a completely differnt form of existence. I was no longer experienceing existence with the perception of biological senses. No vision, no hearing, no spacial awareness.  Yet amazingly aware of the layers and energies around me. I wish there were words for it. There is just no way to describe it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#125    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 04 July 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

A dual plane of energy stretching out to infinity. I found myself in between the planes. The planes had indescribable shifting colors. The colors reminded me of fiber optic plastics. I projected afterward but there was a thickness. For some reason I was unable to leave my house. It felt like a magnetic repulsion.

I sat down to meditate within on OBE. Something I have been meaning to do but I always forget. I can't explain what happened next. I shifted into a completely differnt form of existence. I was no longer experienceing existence with the perception of biological senses. No vision, no hearing, no spacial awareness.  Yet amazingly aware of the layers and energies around me. I wish there were words for it. There is just no way to describe it.

Was clairvoyantly viewing something on and off similar for a few hrs yesterday :tu: I didn't see colours other than in tones ( tonal shades) but there was bandwidth perspective of the layers and something acting as a ledge or barrier, or as you put it a magnetic repulsion. I felt i had a top down view of it, but couldn't shift it or around it.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#126    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 04 July 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Was clairvoyantly viewing something on and off similar for a few hrs yesterday :tu: I didn't see colours other than in tones ( tonal shades) but there was bandwidth perspective of the layers and something acting as a ledge or barrier, or as you put it a magnetic repulsion. I felt i had a top down view of it, but couldn't shift it or around it.
It's sort of disturbing that it would not let me leave my house. Im not sure what to make of it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#127    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 04 July 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

It's sort of disturbing that it would not let me leave my house. Im not sure what to make of it.

Don't know yet either for sure. But I think it's a reorganisation of some sort of our realm boundary's aka veil. It's not permanent.

The other thing I wanted to record was for the past month, i have been having crazy de ja vu and precog on a near daily basis. More interestingly it's stuff I remember dreaming about or astral experiencing since 2011.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 04 July 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Posted Image

#128    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:08 AM

04-july-13
At work 15 second clairvoyant session, Saw what appeared to be 100 or more faces, all identical teenage boys (German look) wearing military berets lined up close together like a photo shoot.. The vision started as  a 3-d representation but slowly changed into a photographic image, 2-d, then to black & white.. Very strange sort of out of the blue thing.. Is uncanny that lately a 20-30 minute mediation session results in nothing, but the act of just closing my eyes while standing @ work resulted in this..

Lot's of dreams since the super moon. Most have been very enlightening at a personal level, several are odd and seem to have a more global feel about them so I'll post below.

02-July-13
One for the conspiracy theorists..
In dream I was part of a group of people holding meetings with the purpose/agenda to split the United states in two. I got the impression we were all about causing revolution, or in the very least splitting the country in half. We held our meetings at night & secret, never in the same country or city, starting at the top of the country and ending at the bottom/gulf of Mexico. We took shotguns to our meetings. Was shown maps that showed the polarity of citizens in the country, at the meetings we would pour water on the maps to "wash colors from the citizens on the map. It looked like new York area ended up being the only part unwashed.. Eventually, when the meetings reached a wharf sea area (perhaps new Orleans) the revolution had started, or was over.
(I Kind of think this might have been related to questions I'd had about RT News, agendas, and politics.)

28-june-13
Part of an epic series dream I had involved entering a restaurant that had the kind of feel of a place where I was not supposed to go.  I felt a little uneasy, but was made welcome. I ordered some sandwiches and the chef behind a counter took forever making my meal. He even served someone else before me and I got the impression that I was being held up, toyed with, that people in the background were purposely holding me up from getting on with something else. There was eventually a mix-up when my food arrived, and I was short changed by the chef. But I dropped something on the floor, and when I went down to pick it up I found a gold coin that was clearly dated 1280. I remember thinking to myself "That has got to be worth a fortune!"
Anyway, when I left the restaurant I got a feeling that I had been duped, and that instead of being in there for 20 minutes I had actually been in there for a day & a half? I felt disorientated, and took the coin from my pocket to check I still had it, which I did.. Only the coin had changed from Gold into Tin, and I vaguely think that it was dated 1820's or something like that..
(First time I've encountered a lost time or stolen time theme? The restaurant was quite detailed as in seeing a date on the coin. I have no idea what this meant but it seems very poignant and drew my attention to it when I woke)

Edited by Professor T, 05 July 2013 - 02:48 AM.

#129    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Just woke up from a dream. A spirit guide sent me something in his typical riddle like way.

I remember it clearly. "The shrine of the mind is to shine... Undeception for those on the balance of perception."  He then touches my forhead. I have a vision of  things I am to write. All the points all the process bombard me. I'm watching myself in fast motion. I wake up and all but the core start to fade.

Bruce Lee-

#130    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:36 PM

Just part of a dream I had a few  nights ago.. I forgot most of it because I didn't write it down, but the part that stuck out to me was a little girl about 6 or 7 maybe.  In the dream I was talking to someone, we were getting ready for some kind of yearly celebration and this girl had to do with a big part of it.  She was there and held her hands out to me, offering me something. When I looked into them her name came to me, "Shiva" and there was a drawing of an eye in the palm of one of her hands.  

Waking up I knew that I recognized the name but had no idea where I had heard it before, so I googled it and read a bit about Shiva, the Hindu deity.  I know very little about Hinduism, (fairly close to nothing actually) but Shiva is male God apparently.  So, that aspect is a bit confusing, as I strongly associated this girl with that name, but I still found the dream to be an insightful one.

Edit..ah nevermind, it's also a girl's name too apparently.

Edited by sarah_444, 09 July 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#131    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

-Gandhi

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:05 PM

I jus googled "Shiva", and noticed that it's tied with Judaism, too.  Translates literally to "seven", which is in reference to seven days of mourning after a close relative dies.  I thought it was interesting that the girl in your dream was roughly 6-7 years old... thought it may be worth mentioning.

#132    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

All meditations lately.. Dreams are either quiet or to personal to post for the moment..

Last night, 9th July.
Had a very brief encounter with a Non human entity in meditation. The Entity was reminiscent of a humanoid rabbit. He was tall, thin.. am assuming it was male, could have quite easily been female. I don't recall seeing ears though? He had nothing to say.. Ego and a sharp intake of breath ruined the session.. Has anyone else seem something similar?

Also..

7th July.. I saw a boat, ship, submarine like vessel rising up from the water off the dry coast of somewhere. The coast was dry, brown, the ship (It looked like something from star-wars) was virtually windowless and floated about 25 meters off the high cliff coastline.. It was I guess about as long as a liner..

6th July.. A rather random  kind of episode of fractal curls and spirals that began at an epic size but somehow ended on the very edge of a butterfly's wing, that then fluttered away from me..

#133    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:18 AM

Update on the other personal dreams.. Having lot's of dream meetings with loved ones that have passed on.. Uncles, Aunts, Parents..

#134    Meridian O

Meridian O

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

Same here with the deceased!

Mine was on the 30th of June where-upon I dreamed about entering my mother’s (who is still alive) home in the U.K and I found her lounge room filled with relatives who have died or are presently ailing.

All the relatives looked alive and normal and one whose been dead for about 23 years gave the most amazing speech about something which I couldn’t recall after waking up but I remember giving that person the biggest hug in appreciation for the kind words.    

#135    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:44 AM

View PostMeridian O, on 13 July 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Same here with the deceased!

Mine was on the 30th of June where-upon I dreamed about entering my mother’s (who is still alive) home in the U.K and I found her lounge room filled with relatives who have died or are presently ailing.

All the relatives looked alive and normal and one whose been dead for about 23 years gave the most amazing speech about something which I couldn’t recall after waking up but I remember giving that person the biggest hug in appreciation for the kind words.
Thanks for sharing.. :)
Yeah, one of mine was very similar, sort of like a reunion between the living and the dead. I've had six in the last 3 weeks..

Edited by Professor T, 16 July 2013 - 08:45 AM.

Also tagged with visions, insight, precognition, esp

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Bad Dream

By White Crane Feather in Seeker's truths, on 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Never a dull night

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 31 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users