Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

visions insight precognition esp

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#166    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:20 PM

This is interesting what Prof t picked up because of seeker and how it links to Sarah.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#167    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:38 PM

sarah_444, on 28 July 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

This past week I've been remembering more other dreams (that I had mostly forgotten) while dreaming.

One from the night of the 26th had a whistle in it too. (Maybe that was only because I had read this thread that night and saw Seeker's post about his whistle dream though).

In the dream, I ended up in someone's backyard that has a big wildflower garden. I've dreamed of being here before a few times and whenever I'm in this garden, it feels like a transition point or something, a place "in between" destinations, because I'm never there long and the dream usually shifts to something else after being there.  

Anyway, when I saw the garden I remembered a previous dream I had a few months ago. I was there again, but walked over to the back gate and was looking out at a huge lake, the sky was overcast but there was a rainbow splashed across it.

After remembering that, I was looking around and noticed a little wood figurine on the ground, in the flowers.  It was a little elf or something, hand carved.  I picked it up, remembering a different dream where I had been riding a bike, and pulled this same figure out of my pocket.  This time though, I noticed a hole on it and blew into it discovering it was actually a whistle.  Then I thought/heard "to protect"

It's tone wasn't high pitch though, it was more soft and low.

Tonsils made me literally laugh out loud because I've been sick with what I thought was a "summer cold" all last week, but my throat/tonsils are swollen and painful and not getting better.  I tried ignoring it hoping it would get better on it's own but last night was so bad I couldn't sleep, so I think I'm going to have to go get it checked out today or tomorrow. :/

Also, drifting off to sleep last night I briefly saw my Grandma's face. She passed when I was 11, and I've only remembered 2 dreams of her, so it was really nice to "see" her again like that.
I have had a bit if a summer cold myself.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#168    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:15 AM

Wow, everyone's reinventing their online persona's today... :)

Lot's of images last night, but my recall is utterly useless at the moment.. Not sure why, but I have this theory that my attention is recording memory, but my awareness isn't..  Ego' has a good grip on attention, but my higher self is all about awareness.. When awareness see's things my attention jumps in to check it out and it all fades away..

#169    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

bLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 28 July 2013 - 10:20 PM, said:

This is interesting what Prof t picked up because of seeker and how it links to Sarah.

I'm the Middleman.. :lol:

seriously though, that's kind of the whole reason for the thread, to see a bigger picture, to gain and share insight..
I don't usually have a target/aim/intention, which is a bit silly of me I know.. I kind of prefer to get random pieces of the jigsaw i suppose.. The mystery of it appeals..

#170    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,934 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:22 AM

An image from earlier, not in meditation really, just closed my eyes for a bit while sitting outside and saw a computer monitor, lit up with a small piece of paper taped onto it.  Like someone had left a note for someone and taped it to the screen so they would notice it.

Been thinking a bit about the symbology of keys today, since rereading Blu3's post mentioning them. The few time's I've come across actual keys in a dream, the dream was always wither very vivid or I became lucid.
Last week I heard the word "Khi" in a dream, and at first I thought it was in regards to someone's name. In the dream I even started searching for a definition (that's why I felt it was spelled K-H-I) but now I'm wondering if it could have literally meant "Key".

Edited by sarah_444, 30 July 2013 - 03:23 AM.

#171    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,934 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

White Crane Feather, on 28 July 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

I have had a bit if a summer cold myself.

Feel better soon, WCF - I just got a call from the doc. My test results came back and it turns out I have Tonsillitis.

#172    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

bLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 24 May 2013 - 06:08 AM, said:

I see the double helix and other lattice vortex forms quite a lot.

My main observation lately has been ever since a snake dream last week, some weird stuff has been happening. Snake dreams are very powerfully symbolic for me, it's almost always followed by a period of 'chaos' or poor health to either me or the people around me.   The chaos has subsided for now and as it turned out, it was nothing too serious expect for the world events this past week. On a personal level I had a bad case of energy flu and vomiting the days after the dream, then my dog wasn't doing to well with a tail injury and has required round the clock care, but is starting to do better now.  On a global level it has been a devastating week for many.

Last time i had a snake dream, Last year -- it involved the dog too.  The snake bit my dog in the dream, then my dog tried to battle with the snake to protect me and my family from it. The snake poisoned my dog and then 2 days after the dream, my dog came down with a mystery condition in real life that took over a month and many vet visits and tests to try and figure out. Nothing was ever concluded just that 'something' was causing a repository allergy that sorted it self out with the help of steroid treatments. Because the vet could only suspect an allergy, it meant we had to remove anything 'chemical or scent' wise that had been brought into the house recently. As it turned out we had one of those room scent oil dispenser things with a potent oil, we removed it and slowly things started to become better. I now think that this disperser thing was causing a chemical unbalance to the atmosphere and if it could affect a dog so badly, it could be damaging everyone's respiratory systems in the house.  The dream was about being poisoned, and it's easy to interpret the chemical scent oils as a form of poisoning our air. I feel that the snake energies could be connected to the elemental level, and if the elementals get upset, nature will try purge.

I used to dread the snake and think of it as a dark omen, it's easy to see why. Now i am trying to view it as just a messenger, a warning, aka don't "shoot the messenger" comes with a very strong incentive.  The snake could also represent the darker energies on another level coming up for purification,  aka it's connection to sickness and chaos, but what happens along the way is a purging then healing effect.

Look up ouroboros, the symbol of a snake with its mouth, the symbology is mostly very positive: the eternal circle, innocence, the first living creature. And think of the snake as a symbol of transformation, the way a snake sheds its skin to reveal a new beautiful skin underneath, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. I think Snake got a bad rap with the whole Eden thing. Imagine if it would have been a dog trying to tempt Eve. Then Dog would have become reviled.

#173    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:10 AM

Professor T, on 21 May 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Hi Folks..
A lot of us here meditate, dream, are energy aware, and or have & use methods to gain insight outside of normal sensory perceptions.
For example, when you meditate and place Ego aside or dismantle the boundary between Ego & inner self we often catch glimpses, visions, Hypnagogic Images or even clear auditory words that come from a source beyond our physical senses.. Often these Insights, pictures, visions call them what your will don't seem to make much sense at all and are either forgotten or dismissed, yet sometimes much greater meaning is given to these experiences later on as we realise some are prophetic or have a greater meaning.

I was remembering earlier today about something heard in my mind coming out of a meditation attempt months ago. I usually forget things I hear like that coming out of meditation or dream, though they are often striking and provocative things said. But this phrase has always stuck with me, yet I still have no clue what it means exactly. The wording of it is so poetic, and I never think phrases like this at all of my own conscious will. I am just as confused yet intrigued by the cryptic message today, 4 months later, the same as when  I was laying in bed just after hearing it.

Short entry of it from my journal:

"Tread lightly, for ours is the way of the Serpent" Inner voice said this coming out of a meditating dreamy state.
- 3/13/13

Hopefully some day I will figure out what it means exactly.

edit: Wow, I just read the post above mine. Well, ain't this a coincidence. I will look up the term.

Edited by _Only, 31 July 2013 - 05:15 AM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#174    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

_Only, on 31 July 2013 - 05:10 AM, said:

edit: Wow, I just read the post above mine. Well, ain't this a coincidence. I will look up the term.
lol.. Awesome... :tu:
That's a cool message you got btw.. as for meaning, personally i dunno.. but from your description I'm thinking the message was from your higher self..

#175    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

Beany, on 31 July 2013 - 04:40 AM, said:

Look up ouroboros, the symbol of a snake with its mouth, the symbology is mostly very positive: the eternal circle, innocence, the first living creature. And think of the snake as a symbol of transformation, the way a snake sheds its skin to reveal a new beautiful skin underneath, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. I think Snake got a bad rap with the whole Eden thing. Imagine if it would have been a dog trying to tempt Eve. Then Dog would have become reviled.

Thanks Beany that was insightful.

My dog seems to take the role in my snake/spider dreams of chasing them out.

I had another dream last night of a large spider. Again spiders have a specific meaning to me, more to do so with the energetic influences around. In the dream my dog chased the spider into a hiding place in a chimey he was being protective.  He somehow managed to jump through an impossible space/gap in the brickwork, and i was quizzing about it in the dream when suddenly i got granted an inner view of the dimensions inside. It was weird lol.

To add -The thing with spiders/snakes in my dreams, on some level i know they aren't really representing a snake or spider, it's like it is an illusion, a mask that a entity is using.  I have never felt the true snake medicine / energy from these dreams.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 31 July 2013 - 06:22 AM.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#176    Beany

Beany

Government Agent

• 3,789 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:52 PM

So you could make a narrative like this: the scent device was making your dog sick, but you didn't know it. Then snake came into your dream & had a battle with your dog. Then snake came into your dream as a messenger, as you said, telling you that your dog was sick, being poisoned, and that the humans might be at risk, as well. And it seems snake has done this before; it shows up as warning of a possible health problems, not a cause of the problem, but a messenger.

In you dreams, have you tried talking to Snake? It's my belief when something showing up repeatedly, like snake, means that the universe, for want of a better word, is trying to communicate with us. Or you might try having a conversation with snake during a meditation. When I read your post, my intuition told me that snake has something important to tell you, with its "voice", not just as a symbol.

Edited by Beany, 31 July 2013 - 01:52 PM.

#177    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a false awakening I thought. Then my mind turned back to the shattering and I started to get worried it was real and there is an intruder. At this point I felt that switch of anxiety into SP anxiety start.... Oh no we are not going there I thought. I pulled myself back. And then there I was completely calm and happy that i thwarted the cascading fear reaction.

I brought up both my hands and rubbed them together. It felt like my real hands were rubbing together except one of my fingers were  moveing and digging at my ribs. What a strange sensation one of my hands being in two places at one time. I thought about leaving my body but decided not to.

The minds ability to let me feel my 'astral' hands rub each other  was completely amazing me. I am beginning to realize that the definition of what my hand even is is starting to become questionable.

I let myself fall back into sleep and my mind created a scenario around the shattering noise. In my dream a neighbors air conditioner exploded outside when they were haveing a party ( apparently makeing a shattering noise). Lots of young college age kids were hurt. I spent the entire dream administering first responders first aid. It was really good practice. During the dream I noticed that there were ball bearings and bdims in the explosion/shattering. It was not just an accident. The baby is a sleep, if I can get another hour of sleep in I bet I can turn the whole thing into a movie even doing battle with the culprits.

Never a dull night in my mind.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#178    Meridian O

Meridian O

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

August the 1st dream: - I was looking at a piece of white paper which appeared to contain a numbered list. I began to read near the top part of the page around the fifth row and the words from the one-line sentence stated “The end of the world”. I attempted to read further up the piece of paper however I awoke before I observed anymore.

Edited by Meridian O, 31 July 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#179    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 11:15 PM

Still having recall issues but...

29th-July.. dream & meditative state.
At 12am, (had only been asleep an hour) I woke and drifted in a crazy kind of state that kept switching between dreaming and meditating.. Laying on my left side I'd be dreaming, then I'd roll onto my back & pop, I'd be in a deep meditative trance-like state where imagery was fast moving and fast changing.. This went on for a while between dreams on the left side and images on my back. It was pretty cool, but sadly I can't remember much of the details at all except that in my dream state, at one point, I was talking to a woman on the edge of a forest.. I got the impression she was a goddess, or in the very least someone of spiritual importance.. She told me things, she gave me information that was quite important.. Unfortunately all she said is lost in my 3-d brain, so too are the images I saw in the other state.. It was a cool experience.. I don't think I gained any insight, from this at this level.. but I'm sure I did at another.. Some memories I guess run too deep for words to tell.

30th-July.
Meditation Image.. I saw a dragon-like creature rise up and away before me. It was thin, green/blue, but had a yellowish belly.. I got the impression it was made of paper, because at the time my ego or other part of my psyche muttered the word Post-it, and it's belly appeared to me made of square pieces of paper that were layered like scales.

30th-July.
Dream.. Kind of vague this one..
I was driving my tractor into town along some train tracks, but somehow left it to get back home. At that point I saw another steam-punk-vehicle chugging along the tracks and thought "they're not stealing my tractor" so I took off to get my tractor by following a rope that was tied between me and my tractor.. (vague) I ended up sidetracked at a house down on the corner, where a boy was selling pillow cases. I ended up there talking with and joking with the boy..

(the rope in the dream I guess is symbolic of the silver chord in AP) & (Train tracks has been an ongoing theme with me since starting to delve into dreams and expanding my consciousness.. I've learned to lay tracks, change tracks, I know this theme will somehow crop up again in the future)

#180    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Something floating on a small stream, in the back yard.  Don't know exactly what it was, but it wasn't travelling with the current.  I was travelling upstream.

An extension cord a small distance away from the stream.  I was next to the garage, and it striped, sort of like a coral snake, but only 2 colors, instead of three.  I want to say the colors were orange and green, but could be mistaken.  Maybe yellow and green?  Not sure.

The same day, I switched my mode of meditation, and rather than focus on clairvoyance, I focused on energy.  When I switched my focus, my legs and my root began coursing with a light energy.  I've experienced this a few times before in my arms and legs, when attempting to AP.  It's like "restless leg syndrome".  It's not uncomfortable, just a little weird.  I've never experienced this in my root, though.

Also, Blue.  Thank you for pointing out the violet flame meditation.  This is exactly what I've needed.  It's lead to some pretty amazing, and life-transforming truths, for me.  I haven't been focusing on clairvoyance for a little bit, I've been digging up junk and transmuting.  I couldn't even tell you how much this has helped.  I've been feeling much lighter/cleaner(if that makes sense?).

Also tagged with visions, insight, precognition, esp

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Bad Dream

By White Crane Feather in Seeker's truths, on 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Never a dull night

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 31 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users