Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

visions insight precognition esp

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#196    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 12 August 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

4th Aug.
Dream, internet.. Finding a UM User with Keanu Reves avatar, first posting, turns out that user was 3 people in one..
Dream, wandering about my back paddocks, looking out to sea where there was supposed to be land.. In dream I was looking for hills just below the water, shipping hazards not visible at high tide.

Was the Kenanu Reeves avatar from the matrix? Internet = matrix -- lol it made me think of Neo, then the 3 people in one standing for trinity,  which is the sacred union, ie you + your other half = the third, the trinitised form/ twinflame. There so happens to be a Trinity in the matrix too.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#197    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 03:30 PM

I have a new 5d guide working with me and the angelics seem to be really around us at the moment, i have been seeing them clairvoyantly a lot lately.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 13 August 2013 - 03:30 PM.

*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#198    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 13 August 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

I have a new 5d guide working with me and the angelics seem to be really around us at the moment, i have been seeing them clairvoyantly a lot lately.
Some amazing things have happened to be me blu3. I know several others emergence in in the air.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#199    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 13 August 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

Was the Kenanu Reeves avatar from the matrix? Internet = matrix -- lol it made me think of Neo, then the 3 people in one standing for trinity,  which is the sacred union, ie you + your other half = the third, the trinitised form/ twinflame. There so happens to be a Trinity in the matrix too.

Yes, it was..
What I saw was three people coming forward to use the avatar at different times, also at the time there were thoughts about my first postings on UM, or something of that nature.. TBH my interpretation about this was a bit of insight about you one year + ago.. If you recall, your Matrix Avatar was among the first I spoke to at UM.. The three users of the Avatar, I assumed, were interpretations of yourself, your higher self, and an other who stood back a bit and didn't get involved (actually I got the impression the third was in the process of leaving).. Oddly though, all three users were male..

#200    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 13 August 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Some amazing things have happened to be me blu3. I know several others emergence in in the air.

Care to share :) ?

View PostProfessor T, on 13 August 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

Yes, it was..
What I saw was three people coming forward to use the avatar at different times, also at the time there were thoughts about my first postings on UM, or something of that nature.. TBH my interpretation about this was a bit of insight about you one year + ago.. If you recall, your Matrix Avatar was among the first I spoke to at UM.. The three users of the Avatar, I assumed, were interpretations of yourself, your higher self, and an other who stood back a bit and didn't get involved (actually I got the impression the third was in the process of leaving).. Oddly though, all three users were male..

I asked my guide about this as i agreed it sounded odd and i remember the matrix avatar it was used as a 'shield' buffer of sorts and perfectly posed to represent the metaphysical as the matrix holds a lot of relevant symbols and knowledge.  My guide however is saying your interpretation is not about me, i thought maybe it represented guides/ channelling, but I'm told its not about me. I really don't know what it could mean, it does seems pretty odd.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 14 August 2013 - 10:07 AM.

Posted Image

#201    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 14 August 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

I asked my guide about this as i agreed it sounded odd and i remember the matrix avatar it was used as a 'shield' buffer of sorts and perfectly posed to represent the metaphysical as the matrix holds a lot of relevant symbols and knowledge.  My guide however is saying your interpretation is not about me, i thought maybe it represented guides/ channelling, but I'm told its not about me. I really don't know what it could mean, it does seems pretty odd.

Thanks for clarifying that..
I'm going to delve into this one a bit deeper.. It's not the first time I've had a dream about UM and "first postings", which I recall was "The Primacy of Consciousness" & the Astral Thread.. Will revisit these topics..

#202    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:52 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 14 August 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

Care to share :) ?
I projected from my hammock tent on Sunday. I took a hike into some wetlands and did some reading and resting in my hammock tent. I meditated into projection and encountered a teaching spirit I have not seen in a while.  The blue shaman. She is sort of stocky but still beautiful woman with dark hair and Asian features but she is totally blue. She has tribal piercing a and tattoos. I have always wondered where she came from.. Maybe another time. Something like the mang version of the women on the movie AVATAR. Only her blue is paint... It's not her skin color.

In the past she has shown up to pull me away from astral bumbles. Once she called me a coward about something I was being cowardly about. She doesn't hold any thing  back. Usually her visits are short, but this time she stayed with me at length. She walked me around the wetlands calmly showing me where I am failing but also praising me where I am successful. She instructed me at length on some dietary issues, and insisted that I become a vegan for a month, then after that I have to remain on the diet and only consume animal products that I have raised or hunted myself. She berated me that I was not rising to my potential because I was not disciplined enough. She insisted that I adopt much more discipline in my life and stop making any kind of excuses. She also showed me that the wetlands are dieing because some ground water has been cut off by some retrofitting on a nearby levy. The life in the wetlands needs me to fight this and start raising a commotion about it. Then she said I was a coward again by being afraid of the mara meditation. ( I have learned to put myself into sort of a walking hypnagogic where I am awake and mobile but still in a deep altered state) it was very intense last time I did it and I swore I wouldn't do it again. It is similar to hypnagogic states when people wake up and still see spiders and things in their rooms but I can walk around and maintain it.  My last experience with it is in one of my blogs.

Anyway, after all that when I was back in normal reality I performed the meditation and struggled with it again until I got it under control. It's very much like being in the throws of madness. I held it and continued to hike with it on but under control. I investigated game trails studied the plants, spoke with them, I was guided to a large fig tree where I ate figs, nut grass, sorrels, cat tail stocks. The trees were sparkling and my body was buzzing. Honestly it might as well have been a mind altering drug, but accomplished through pure meditation. I spent the better part of the day like this. Occasionally the animal paranoia would start to kick up, but I would put it down gently. I discovered the ten acre organic farm right next to the wetlands was selling everything that I needed for food. I had always ignored it for some reason, but I discovered I could not speak when  altered when  I bought stuff. I had to break the state to have a conversation, but its not so easy. I couldn't just shake it off. At this time a lady pulled up quit suddenly at the little produce booth. I could read her thoughts. She ment to stir up the dust with a hard approach. She prides herself in making grand entrances to impress people. She got out and pompously apologized for "dusting us out". It was an empty apology I knew it. I was still in transition and the old weathered Asian man at the booth new something was up with me. By this point I had managed to buy a few things but only with a few simple words. I was kneeling down putting the vegetables in my pack and I could still sense her thoughts. She was put out that when she walked up I had not said anything to her when she walked up and apologized. I just looked at her and turned back to what I was doing.

Then after I stood up a large truck zoomed by and startled me. Every since I came out if the wetlands like this technology, cars, fences, and anything man made just looked ugly, dry, and irritating. The truck made me jump. Her thoughts switched to the word "drugs". I don't blame her, I wasn't all there yet. I was coming out of a deep walking trance and interacting with people at the same time. ( don't try it at home kids). Then she thought that she recognized me ( she did, she had been in my martial arts school before ... I know 2/3 of the people in town).... I smiled and nodded then removed myself.

I was back to normal by the time I reached my school just up the road. But I was exhausted. I napped on my crash mat for several hours. I have been haunted by that day ever since. I have been a vegan since Then. I left the white crane feather where I found it. I have been transformed yet again. Either that or im finally loosing it.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#203    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:10 AM

lol you are not losing it. It seems to be a theme lately, an encouragement to really refine ourselves, work on self.

What you say about the dietary stuff is interesting though, I mean not only to be told that directly, but those who adopt dietary changes because they evolve to do so, rather than because they think it's what everyone should do. It's a 'frequency level' thing,  So for a person to deprive themselves of something for other reasons, would mean they are depriving themselves of a frequency they may be needing. Some people need to be on meat for xyz vibration reason, others do not. I hope that makes sense.

I have gone through a strange one where for a couple of weeks I ate and enjoyed a lot of very good meat produce - all sorts on a daily basis but i was eating the very best local homegrown quality you can get and was also doing a lot of physical activity at the time, long hikes into the hills/mountains etc, and into some pretty dense energetic areas. Then for the past 6 weeks I have found my self naturally gone off meat products, even dairy, except cheese. I just feel sick at the thought of cooking/eating something meat related now. So i just go with it, I'm not forcing myself to eat meat, and i don't feel deprived of it either because i am not giving it up for any other reason than the energetic frequency reason. The dietary changes have led me back onto a gluten free / low sugar carb diet and i do know from experience that this way of eating increases all my senses, abilities. It's like we are supposed to be shedding and getting light again now, and i have this feeling that eating the lower density foods is needed at times too to help ground us when we need to be of that vibration to handle lower density stuff.

I like how the spirit communicated on behalf of the elementals,  it is no joke when an environment becomes unbalanced, everything that lives and co exists in that environment, including humans is affected.  That is something I hope that can be helped,  those spirits/ elementals have a consciousness level too that acts like a canvas to our 3d landscape and there is only so much abuse they can take before it begins to unbalance everything that connects to their eco system. That's what they give us, our homes and environments, and I always think that those elementals need to be handled with care, it's not cool when they are p***ed off. If an environment is unhealthy/ dark/ aggressive and becomes a downward spiral,  it will be reflected in the people eventually as it is that level of consciousness that permeates everything.

Posted Image

#204    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:20 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 15 August 2013 - 02:10 AM, said:

lol you are not losing it. It seems to be a theme lately, an encouragement to really refine ourselves, work on self.

What you say about the dietary stuff is interesting though, I mean not only to be told that directly, but those who adopt dietary changes because they evolve to do so, rather than because they think it's what everyone should do. It's a 'frequency level' thing,  So for a person to deprive themselves of something for other reasons, would mean they are depriving themselves of a frequency they may be needing. Some people need to be on meat for xyz vibration reason, others do not. I hope that makes sense.

I have gone through a strange one where for a couple of weeks I ate and enjoyed a lot of very good meat produce - all sorts on a daily basis but i was eating the very best local homegrown quality you can get and was also doing a lot of physical activity at the time, long hikes into the hills/mountains etc, and into some pretty dense energetic areas. Then for the past 6 weeks I have found my self naturally gone off meat products, even dairy, except cheese. I just feel sick at the thought of cooking/eating something meat related now. So i just go with it, I'm not forcing myself to eat meat, and i don't feel deprived of it either because i am not giving it up for any other reason than the energetic frequency reason. The dietary changes have led me back onto a gluten free / low sugar carb diet and i do know from experience that this way of eating increases all my senses, abilities. It's like we are supposed to be shedding and getting light again now, and i have this feeling that eating the lower density foods is needed at times too to help ground us when we need to be of that vibration to handle lower density stuff.

I like how the spirit communicated on behalf of the elementals,  it is no joke when an environment becomes unbalanced, everything that lives and co exists in that environment, including humans is affected.  That is something I hope that can be helped,  those spirits/ elementals have a consciousness level too that acts like a canvas to our 3d landscape and there is only so much abuse they can take before it begins to unbalance everything that connects to their eco system. That's what they give us, our homes and environments, and I always think that those elementals need to be handled with care, it's not cool when they are p***ed off. If an environment is unhealthy/ dark/ aggressive and becomes a downward spiral,  it will be reflected in the people eventually as it is that level of consciousness that permeates everything.
Thanks blue. The call to be a vegan for a month and the continuing diet is about discipline and honesty. I was told to remove all my addictions. All the concentrated sugars and fats in our food had me addicted to it. Even now I was craving my wife's cooking when I came home, but a salad made of kale, spinach, dandelion greens, avocado, some raw corn that I cut, a sautéed portobello mushroom with garlic and a vinegret has me full and feeling almost high again. It is difficult to give those things up that I enjoy so much, but just a hand full of food fills me and makes me feel great. I can't explain what it's doing to me. After the month is up and my addictions thwarted I will continue eating like this, but I will add protein from my own chicken coup, I know how to catch an abundance of fish when I want to, and I will resume my bow hunting. I have spent Maybe $30 on myself since Sunday. It's so cheap and so easy. I don't want to go back to eating unconsciously anymore. She told me that I have all the tools to live a totally conscious life, but I was wasting it. I want everything that crosses my lips to have thought and discipline behind it now. It's tuff right now, but something has changed in me. Staying altered for so long on Sunday and seeing some of the things I did has changed me.  I feel good blu3. I feel like I have everything but need nothing.

Incidentally I was reading Carl Jungs " The Undiscovered Self". Very awesome, I highly recommend it.

Bruce Lee-

#205    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,934 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:29 PM

I was away a couple of weeks ago and experienced a lot of synchronicity, even those who were with me and didn't understand it before were experiencing it.  Just little things like someone reading a book and suddenly looking up and seeing the same word on a sign that we just passed in the car (I can't remember the word but it wasn't something that wouldn't be common to see plastered on a sign, which made it more noticeable).  My son was watching a movie with headphones on and apparently I said "Bingo" (in answer to a question) at the same time someone on the movie had said it - just little funny things like that.  But piled on more then what I normally experience.
The whole week I was away I had a huge boost in dream recall too, 3-4 every night.  One that stuck out involved my son and I on the beach, we had piled up a bunch of seashells and we brought them inside to discover they had little hermit crabs in them and we were trying to gather them all up to put them back, but first we sort of "examining" them, looking into their tiny beady eyes - just checking them out together, because we had never seen them before.
In the morning my son said he dreamed about crabs on the beach, but that's all he remembered. We were actually staying on the beach too, I should add - which probably influenced a lot of my dreams that week.  It's been quite a few years since I was on the coast and I was pretty excited to be there again.

Edited by sarah_444, 19 August 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#206    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hmmmm, lot's of strange dreams lately. Mainly weirdness, but several precognitive dreams relating to small events in my life..

21st Aug..
Meditation, Clairaudience.. A woman's voice, hysterical "noooooo! Someone stole/scraped my car!"

Same night, I remember dreaming, waking, then writing my dream in my journal.. But when I read it it doesn't make any sense at all and unlike all my other journal scribblings I get nothing from it.. It wrote "Making new Crystals plus shapes by molding new shapes together." I can't for the life of me remember this dream.

#207    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:08 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids down a spillway in a boat. It was gut wrenching, I'm still not over it.

It's a reoccurring theme to have nightmares about  something I wasn't paying attention to harms my children. In this dream my oldest is trying to tell me something as he drifts on the raft with his brother. But he is to far away. I think he is just being a woos and won't put his feet in the water to paddle. Finally I realize that the swift water going into the pool that they are in is not going in, it was an optical illusion, it's actually going out!!!!! And they are being pulled in!!!  I frantically try to reach them. Towards the lip of the spillway I can see the younger one trying to save himself while my older one is still looking to me. The gut wrenching feeling wakes me up. It really is an unbearable dream.

It's times like this that I wish I did not have the dream recall that I do. Sometimes I would rather let the subconscious just do its job and work through these things and fears and leave me out of it.  It was is not the first dream with this theme that I have had. I feel traumatized by it.

Edit. Actually come to think of it, both of my older brothers died, and it greatly affected my father. One of them died on a dam next to a spillway... Only on a motorcycle.

I suppose these are deeply buried issues that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life. So be it. Part if being human I suppose. Got to take the good with bad. Now I'm smelling smoke hmmmm got to get up and check the house, but California is swamped with wild fires at the moment it's probably coming from outside.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 24 August 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#208    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Just got back from a particularly rewarding vacation to the Olympic peninsula.  We spent a lot of time hiking, and connecting with nature.  My dreams/visions were influenced by the new area and all the new sights, but two dreams in particular stood out to me.

Dream1 - I was at a party.  A normal high school party... friends, pong table, flip-cup, etc.  I was standing just outside a doorway talking with a longtime friend when the physics of nature were "overcome".  I felt like I was being pulled from the top, as if gravity flipped and was being pulled toward the sky.  It was a turbulent force, and was accompanied by a very loud jet engine roar.  It didn't occur to me in the dream that these were ap vibrations.  It wasn't till after I woke up that I realized it.  This happened 2-3 times in the dream.  Each time, we would brace ourselves by grabbing whatever we could so we wouldn't be sucked up to the sky.

Dream2 - I was riding my motorcycle thru a nearby city(to where I live).  Instead of houses and buildings, there were trees in their place.  All of the roads were split, with grass growing up thru the cracks.  I was having a great time speeding thru the roads that normally hold steady traffic.  I parked somewhere(hazy), and started walking around.  I had a hand-rolled cigarette in my hand while walking down the street.  At one point, something clicked inside of me.  I held the cigarette out at arms length, and let go of it.  When I did, the cigarette just floated there, exactly where I had left go of it.  I had an amazing feeling of "I know that I know", when I let it go.  It seemed that the world/universe/all that there is, for that brief moment, made perfect sense to me.  I woke up after having this feeling and just layed there and tried basking in the feeling.  It soon faded, and now eludes me once again.

Impermanence - This has been something that I've been contemplating lately.  It really struck me while hiking this passed week.  How the landscapes change.  Wind/weather knocks down giant trees making room large enough to create another sleeping giant.  The tree that falls creates a perfect nest to supply a fallen seed to sprout and grow into another tree.  Everything is in constant motion, changing, morphing, evolving, dying, replenishing.

Visions normally were concentrated on what I had seen that day.  Nature, wildlife, etc.  A firm reminder that I was where I needed to be, learning what I need to learn and experiencing what I needed to be experiencing.

On a "psychic flu" note... while I was out on vacation, I kept getting a wave of nauseousness/slight light-headedness that would flow over me.  When I would get it, I would ground, which would help for a little, but would return a small time later.  I would only get it throughout the mid-day.  Never in the morning or the evening.  I'm anxious to see if it continues now that I'm home.

I had a wave of this when we were on the top of a mountain we hiked.  When I had it, I got a the sense that the mountain I was standing on was breathing, which was a different experience for me.

#209    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:02 PM

Last night - 08.25.13 - Two, back to back.
A heart with arms covering it.  Almost like the arms were shielding it from something, or else holding onto it.

Another heart with a sword sticking into it, from the top.  When I saw it, immediately the word "Excalibur" came to mind.

Today - 08.26.13
There was a small weight on my chest, and someone was covering my chest with a blanket and I heard "this isn't for you"

A soft-toned clairaudience "Why don't you give advice a chance?"

ETA: I just googled Excalibur and found that it is often separate than "the sword in the stone", which was the impression that I got when I heard "Excalibur".  In the wiki page, the picture of the stone in the anvil is almost the exact sword that I saw.  The hand guards(not sure if that's the right terminology) were pointed slightly toward the tip of the blade.

Edited by B Randomly, 26 August 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#210    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 27 August 2013 - 03:48 AM

I had a dream last night about an old friend I sometimes have dreams about, but haven't in a long time. I was in his garage, and we were angry at each other and wanting to fight. He had some kind of staff, and I searched out a baseball bat. I came back and surprise attacked him, which got us into it. It ended fairly quickly, as we retreated to different areas (not sure of any actual fight details). At the end I had an interesting revelation in the dream as I noticed he was no longer angry toward me, nor I him. The fight we just had was more a release of our pent up emotion than any will to lay harm to the other out of ill will, and now we both felt better, and likely a bit closer.

I feel this was the rough message of the dream, but not sure exactly where it applies, removing likely place holding setting, characters, and even event, from the equation.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

Also tagged with visions, insight, precognition, esp

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Bad Dream

By White Crane Feather in Seeker's truths, on 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Never a dull night

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 31 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a...

Read Full Entry →

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users