Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

visions insight precognition esp

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#211    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

You know it's funny all this talk of dreams being interpretations of random nural noise is just hogwash.

My chickens were massacred a few nights ago. I lost six of them. A coyote got In their pen, half ate one, took one with him, and killed and buried the rest.

The whole family was upset. Especially the kids. Some if those chickens we have had for several years and felt like family members.

I set traps out  for the coyote because he came back a second night. Last night I dreamed all night about various scenarios of catching him, a plethora of mixed dreams about the coyote the different kinds of traps I have and different scenarios. Even fighting off a pack of them.

If anyone ever tells you that dreams are just random noise. Tell them BS. You cannot understand what and WHY things happen with electrodes. Only a conscious sentient being is capable of discerning meaning. If we delegate reality to mechanics, then we turn ourselves into machines.

Edited by White Crane Feather, 06 September 2013 - 03:43 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#212    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 07 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

outsourcing consciousness/reality..
What a horrible thought.. :unsure2: but on 2nd thought, that's what most folk do nowadays I guess.

I've sure had some wild dreams lately.. Volcanic eruptions n' all..   And yes, how I interpret dreams and meaning and the why's of it all has certainly been challenged lately.. It's a bit cliche, but it seems to come down to schools of thought.. and I guess even the term,"schools of thought", denotes that peoples thoughts about a subject, like dreams, is taught to them as opposed to being learned or discovered by themselves..

#213    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

I had some dreams of the moon on the 13th that I've been thinking about tonight.  In the first dream I was laying in bed, and out the window I could see the full moon.  It started to grow to such a huge size, bigger then it "should" be visually. So I go grab my camera and head outside to take photos.  After a few minutes I just sit there watching it as it moves higher in the sky. The higher it gets, the smaller it gets until it's just a tiny dot of light before vanishing.

The second dream was the same night, but in the dream it was still daylight and I was looking out the window at a crescent moon. As I was watching it the clouds started blowing around it forming a heart shape.  

If anyone feels like giving me their take on them, I'd love to hear it..not much went on in comparison to my usual dreams, but  I woke up feeling very serene and happy from them.  

So anyway, tonight I went to the lake for a bit and started taking photos of a big cloud that was lit up from the sunset.  After a few minutes I saw a tiny white dot emerge from behind the cloud, and soon realized it was the moon.  I was alone on the beach and just sat there watching it and reflecting as the cloud started moving away and the moon "grew" bigger, being washed in that same sudden serene happiness.  It just put me in the most amazing mood tonight... hoping it sticks around!

#214    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

View Postsarah_444, on 19 September 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

If anyone feels like giving me their take on them, I'd love to hear it..not much went on in comparison to my usual dreams, but  I woke up feeling very serene and happy from them.

Is cool you posted this..
There's a harvest moon tonight.. It will appear very large..

Also, for some strange reason I've been drawn to the moon lately.. I was watching it last night and felt somehow connected, secure, loved.. lol. I spoke to it and said "hey buddy, what cha' knowin.."

#215    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

I always say 'hi', and/or 'I love you' when seeing the moon, and then feel a tiny bit dorky, lol. I don't know where it comes from, but it's there. There is really a lot more going on than meets the eye in that Sun and moon. Mark my words...

Edited by _Only, 19 September 2013 - 04:46 AM.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#216    magnoliaReverie

magnoliaReverie

Poltergeist

• 2,933 posts

• In the end, we'll all become stories.

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 19 September 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

Also, for some strange reason I've been drawn to the moon lately.. I was watching it last night and felt somehow connected, secure, loved.. lol. I spoke to it and said "hey buddy, what cha' knowin.."

I've been "off" a bit lately. Maybe part of it is because I've had a small cold, but I just haven't been able to focus or feel that connection like I used to. But it's back now and I'm feeling the love. lol

View Post_Only, on 19 September 2013 - 04:44 AM, said:

I always say 'hi', and/or 'I love you' when seeing the moon, and then feel a tiny bit dorky, lol. I don't know where it comes from, but it's there. There is really a lot more going on than meets the eye in that Sun and moon. Mark my words...

Yeah, I get that - I'm like that too in that without thinking of who I'm "talking" to, I'll automatically say "thank you" whenever I'm in a good moment or watching something beautiful/moving.    :)

#217    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:33 PM

Keep being shown this code / sequence over the last 24hrs - 444585844

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#218    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 25 September 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

Keep being shown this code / sequence over the last 24hrs - 444585844

Sometimes it's fun in this information age to do a web search of something you have been thinking of in your mind, and sort of fish for any kind of synchronicity.

Like, I searched '444585844' and found many links to different things, all having that sequence of numbers as related as a primary relation to the page.

Examples (only you can tell if any are in someway relevant to you):

A link to 'Cafe Press' sale item #444585844:

Posted Image

A flickr photograph with URL link/photo number 444585844:

Posted Image

A link to an image download on mshsLoriCutshaw's wikispace:

Posted Image

I wouldn't be surprised if none of these fit you, though, but you yourself doing the experiment might find completely relevant results. I just have a hunch that this is often how these things work.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#219    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:35 AM

I've been playing around with sleep patterns lately, sometimes having just the one sleep, sometimes two sleeps with an hour or two break in the middle.. The results are sometimes astounding.. The first time I tried this I had awesome dreams/visions, where in one I realized I was dreaming, but decided to carry on dreaming because the subject matter was so interesting & downright bizarre..  In that dream, I died at the end of it.. There was music playing.. It was this song.. When I woke I felt wonderful.

Clairvoyance & Clairaudience has been hit & miss.

In one session in I drew a large circle in the air with my hand, it wasn't a perfect circle by any stretch of the imagination, at that point I heard ringing in my right ear, and a voice directed me to the start & end points of the circle and said "Warning, explosive point"
(Am interpreting that as caution should be placed at beginnings and ends)

In Another session I was startled by bright flashes of light, followed by a Mandela.. Then two nights ago, A woman's voice spoke up from nowhere and said the name "Mashishka" (I think it's russian, google hasn't helped.)

Dreams have either been boiling over, or without recall for me lately..
I've had several re-occurring themes lately.. Hospitals,  Work, School and several dreams now about volcanic eruptions happening here in NZ. The Volcanic ones are pretty intense. It's always about me, my home.. I kind of think this has everything to do about thoughts I've had about selling up and moving on..

In Another I was shown water rising, tide rising, then falling away quickly.. Am wondering if the astral tides have been like that lately, quick tides, easy to miss..

Anyhow, without going into all the details, yet, I'm still practicing, lot's of hits and misses, lol..

#220    Meridian O

Meridian O

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

My recent dreams...12.09.13: - Observing silver canisters falling (via parachutes) from the sky and believing that it was a gas attack. Also observing my brother packing a suitcase and seeing a red blanket with the numbers 7 / 11.

That dream reminded about another one regarding the number 11 (possibly meaning the month of November) which I had in February this year as follows:-

08.02.13: - I heard a voice say two-eleven (2-11).

17.09.13: - [Dream snippet] DS 1: - I saw the shadowy figure of a man standing beside my bed and the man was holding something in his left hand. Whatever the man was holding it appeared to be about eight inches long and four or five inches thick. I noticed the object when I became aware that a stranger was standing beside me and I began to struggle with the intruder. The man seemed to be holding my wrists and he was extremely strong hence I was finding it hard to break free from his grasp. While I struggled with the man I received communication with him but I wasn't sure if it was via verbal or telepathically but the man appeared to be trying to reassure me that he didn't want to hurt me. I indicated or queried about the object in the mans hand and he said that it was a musical instrument. I then had the impression that it was a pans flute although the object was an odd shape. DS 2:- I was talking with a man who mentioned wind-rose hill.

After an internet research I realised that the musical object was more like a shofar - Rams horn.

28.09.13: - A brief observation where I was standing inside (towards the left side - back part) a huge white room with tall walls but no obvious ceiling. The wall that I was facing was almost like a glass panel and it was filled with many sections of different images of human family events. I felt as though I was watching a big television screen which was showing random snippets of daily lives. Near the wall of images was a small number of desks or work stations and behind one of the desks I noticed a seated human being with short dark hair. I assumed that the seated person was monitoring the screens because he / she was facing the viewing wall and that particular person appeared to be using hand motions on the top of the desk hence it looked like computer controls or similar were being used. I sensed that I had a companion standing beside me and for some unknown reason I believed that I was visiting Angel central.

Edited by Meridian O, 28 September 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#221    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Very strange.

I heard a telephone ringing inside my head. A young woman answered "hello?"

I snapped awake thinking I had fallen asleep with head phones on and dialed Somone.

Nope,  my phone was sitting on the window sill.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#222    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,579 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

Had a precognitive dream last night. Has been quite a while since I had one of those..

I was with some friends & workmates up a mountain, we were swimming through pools and creeks. The last pool was full of murky water, we got out, but one of my workmates didn't and carried on to the next pool that I perceived as being dangerous industrial waste.. He wasn't at work last night.. (sick) And as if to rub the point in, we also had a partial evacuation at work because of fumigation gas.

#223    bLu3 de 3n3rgy

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

sit vis vobiscum

• 11,987 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 06 October 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

Very strange.

I heard a telephone ringing inside my head. A young woman answered "hello?"

I snapped awake thinking I had fallen asleep with head phones on and dialed Somone.

Nope,  my phone was sitting on the window sill.

Damn this reminds me , waking up from a nap today. What woke me up was a loud siren call, i could have sworn it was going through the area but obviously not. In my weird dream state waking up i remember thinking (which is the important part)  hey i know that siren call and it isn't a good sign. I then fell back asleep.

I had totally forgotten about this and i still can't remember the tone of the siren which is weird.

The Astral Projection Techniques Thread Here
*Golden rule, anything you extract, fill with light -- the universe doesn't like voids to be left.
Posted Image

#224    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostbLu3 de 3n3rgy, on 06 October 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Damn this reminds me , waking up from a nap today. What woke me up was a loud siren call, i could have sworn it was going through the area but obviously not. In my weird dream state waking up i remember thinking (which is the important part)  hey i know that siren call and it isn't a good sign. I then fell back asleep.

I had totally forgotten about this and i still can't remember the tone of the siren which is weird.
Yes she had a sense of urgency to her voice like she was waiting for my call. There were other things last night to,

Bruce Lee-

#225    herenow

herenow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 230 posts

• I think I'm figuring it out

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

View Postsarah_444, on 18 June 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

The eagle flew off fine. I felt horrible for hurting it, and at the same time amazed that I survived the attack. My mom told me if I was going to keep the shell, I had to first dry it out by the fire.

Strong Native American symbolism there.

Also tagged with visions, insight, precognition, esp

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Bad Dream

By White Crane Feather in Seeker's truths, on 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Never a dull night

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 31 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users