Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

visions insight precognition esp

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#76    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,557 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

^ like that.
I've been seeing geometry a lot more recently. Especially the Platonic solids. always grainy though..

#77    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:24 AM

06.10.13 - I was standing in a barren landscape.  There was a ridge in the distance.  It was a very comforting place, though.  As I started to "notice" the image, there were two large doors slam shut, and blocked out the landscape.

06.11.13 - Two shaman, or tribesmen.  They were wearing ceremonial face paint, head dresses, and they had bright red bands around their arms at their biceps.  I had the impression they were getting ready for a ceremony.

#78    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,444 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

It's going to be an interesting nigh. I can tell. I have already had one dream about a demon possessed girl haveing her parents send me a video of her purposely growing her hair out a window Like Reponsal to proove to me Its real and get me to come see her. I woke up and was a little disturbed. I don't really want to visit that dream  tonight

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#79    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,557 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

Have been experiencing negative scenario's/thought streams coming out of the blue, ruining my meditation sessions and clarity of thought.. Don't know if anyone else has noticed it as well, or if it's just me slipping back into old habits. (shrugs) Is peeing me off and surprising me because I know I'm better than this..  It just seems to me there's a lot of heavy energy about, especially in the last 3 days. Would be grateful for some outside insight on this folks?  PM or post..

#80    B Randomly

B Randomly

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    -Gandhi

Posted 11 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

Meditation today 06.04.13

A very large man(much larger than a grown man).  His presence was very soft and kind, but very powerful at the same time.  He did not have hair, and his facial features remind me of ancient Egyptian sculptures/reliefs.  Very similar to Akhenaten.  In the vision, he was lying on a stone bench in a dimly lit tunnel.  The tunnel was only lit from the one end.  As he came into view, he got up, walked up to me, and stood in front of me.

#81    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,908 posts

• Take care with your words for once spoken they can never be taken back, only be forgiven and rarely forgotten.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 24 May 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

It's weird watching the "Avatar" clip because when I was little I used to dream, sometimes, that I could manipulate wind and occasionally breathe fire.
The animation "Avatar: The Last Airbender" really kind of appeals to me, even though I am full well aware it will never be possible.

But I assume that dreaming one can channel wind has some sort of meaning other than what it appears on the surface.

A couple of times lately I had dreams were I found crystals in the ground near either a lake or river.
One dream I found clusters or either red or purple crystals on the shore of some lake. Some were big clusters and some were smaller shards. They were everywhere and I could just pull them out easily.

A few weeks later I had a similar dream where I was walking in a drained river bed (supposedly because of some repairs nearby so the river was drained) but there was clear water flowing on the sides and I found shards of rock crystal, half was the clear crystal (lots of inclusions) and half was a color like purple or some other color.
I try not to read too much into it because I have lots of crystals, I like collecting them however I have had similar dreams years ago involving gems/crystals and finding lots of them and rather easily.

So..maybe it means something and maybe not.

#82    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,444 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:30 AM

View PostRyu, on 12 June 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

It's weird watching the "Avatar" clip because when I was little I used to dream, sometimes, that I could manipulate wind and occasionally breathe fire.
The animation "Avatar: The Last Airbender" really kind of appeals to me, even though I am full well aware it will never be possible.

But I assume that dreaming one can channel wind has some sort of meaning other than what it appears on the surface.

A couple of times lately I had dreams were I found crystals in the ground near either a lake or river.
One dream I found clusters or either red or purple crystals on the shore of some lake. Some were big clusters and some were smaller shards. They were everywhere and I could just pull them out easily.

A few weeks later I had a similar dream where I was walking in a drained river bed (supposedly because of some repairs nearby so the river was drained) but there was clear water flowing on the sides and I found shards of rock crystal, half was the clear crystal (lots of inclusions) and half was a color like purple or some other color.
I try not to read too much into it because I have lots of crystals, I like collecting them however I have had similar dreams years ago involving gems/crystals and finding lots of them and rather easily.

So..maybe it means something and maybe not.
I'm sure it means something to you. You should be a rock hound. I have some clients that search for stuff like that all over the country. They have gotton so good at it that most trips are paid for by what they find and turn into jewlery. Essentially they travel the country doing what they love for free.. I sold them a piece of the Coloma mediorite that I found, I kept the large piece as an investment.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#83    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,908 posts

• Take care with your words for once spoken they can never be taken back, only be forgiven and rarely forgotten.

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 12 June 2013 - 06:30 AM, said:

I'm sure it means something to you. You should be a rock hound.

HAHAHAHAHA...well...the problem is I don't know what it means to me at all.
I like certain stones but not enough to travel around searching for them.
In the end I strongly suspect it was just a dream that I paid too much attention to.
Thanks for your reply. :)

#84    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,821 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 12 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

Not that this pertains to anything except the above messages bring it to mind, but I have a river rock I picked up in my twenties. I am attracted to it because it's smooth (all river rocks of course are smooth) and fits in my hand like it was made for it.  I have kept it with me now through all sorts of life events for almost fifty years, and hope it will be buried with me, or maybe put on my shrine.

#85    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,908 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:07 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 12 June 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Not that this pertains to anything except the above messages bring it to mind, but I have a river rock I picked up in my twenties. I am attracted to it because it's smooth (all river rocks of course are smooth) and fits in my hand like it was made for it.  I have kept it with me now through all sorts of life events for almost fifty years, and hope it will be buried with me, or maybe put on my shrine.

Maybe it was a gift from the river spirit, a lucky stone perhaps. I don't know. But it sounds pretty neat. It must hold something for you to have had it with you all this time.

#86    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,444 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 12 June 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

I have a very old coin bag given to me by my late aunt. As a child I collected all kinds of interesting little rocks crystals and other things. It sits in in my wife's china display case. My kids have picked up the habit and have collected everything from dryed toads, rocks, a dryed creyfish, a pickled fly that a doctor pulled out of my sons ear and numerous other oddities. They call it .....The Schulpture. My wife hates it, and ....The Schulptutes days are limited.

Bruce Lee-

#87    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,444 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

Dream

I walk in to restaurant. I'm carrying my laptop bag and another bag. I'm feeling off kilter like I'm drunk. But I can tell I'm just on the border of sleep and awake. I think I'm just tired. I sit at the bar. Two bartenders that  I used to know are there. They come up and want to check something. One takes my wrist and puts her fingers on my neck. The other takes my other wrist and puts her fingers under my chin and thumb in my mouth. ( I thought that was a bit odd) its almost like they are takeing my pulse or checking vitals.

When they are done one of them has slyly taken one of my bags, I follow her to the side of the bar. She is going through it. I snatch it from her in anger realizing that if she were looking for something of value she should have grabbed the other one I let her know this. She seems disappointed that she didn't find what she was looking for. Angrily a grab my stuff and leave. I'm decide to meditate in my truck because this off kilter feeling feels like an altered state. The sound of a garbage truck prevents me from meditating. One of the bartenders comes out. "we had to do it... You have got issues" .... I yell back to her, I know but I don't deserve that ****!!!!

I wake up realizing the off kilter feeling was In between sleep and awake sensations....

Any thoughts?

Edited by Seeker79, 13 June 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Bruce Lee-

#88    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,557 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostSeeker79, on 13 June 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Dream
Angrily a grab my stuff and leave. I'm decide to meditate in my truck because this off kilter feeling feels like an altered state. The sound of a garbage truck prevents me from meditating. One of the bartenders comes out. "we had to do it... You have got issues" .... I yell back to her, I know but I don't deserve that ****!!!!

I wake up realizing the off kilter feeling was In between sleep and awake sensations....

Any thoughts?      

I suspect something is going down in the astral effecting or causing heavy energies..
I've been experiencing random and nonsensical stuff in dreams/ IRL & Meditations along these lines lately, and have taken measures to protect myself from them.

#89    Professor T

Professor T

3 of 7

• 2,557 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:14 PM

12th June, vision. HD 3-d
There was a boy crossing a street, long blond hair, maybe 12ish or older.. He was holding a black jacket or shirt over his head as though protecting his hair/head from the sun.

This morning, Dreams x 3

Was involved in some work related cooking talent show, and somehow won it by cooking/burning black piglet heads?

Was in a hotel, changing bookings. (was vague)

Was trying out a home-made hot-air balloon.. (This dream was way cool) I got the impression the balloon was black, but never saw it, and concentrated on holding the guide rope, bouncing along in higher then higher arcs, then full on took to flight, which was quite vivid and cool until ego pointed out that "oi, why is that safety rope not tied properly? Where is your cell phone for when you land? and Look at what you are wearing.. You are so ill prepared.."

#90    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostProfessor T, on 11 June 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Have been experiencing negative scenario's/thought streams coming out of the blue, ruining my meditation sessions and clarity of thought.. Don't know if anyone else has noticed it as well, or if it's just me slipping back into old habits. (shrugs) Is peeing me off and surprising me because I know I'm better than this..  It just seems to me there's a lot of heavy energy about, especially in the last 3 days. Would be grateful for some outside insight on this folks?  PM or post..

Me too, but have a bad flu.
All stuffed up and can't breathe properly or disconnect, very annoying as I have issues I can't release by meditating, and as I don't take medications  I'm suffering poorly.
Got up today and walked straight into the wall, have a bruise on the side of my head.
All my energy and disposition is being affected by this flu.

Also tagged with visions, insight, precognition, esp

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Bad Dream

By White Crane Feather in Seeker's truths, on 26 August 2013 - 02:26 PM

It's funny how as we get older and what scares us changes when we have nightmares. As a kid I might have dreamed of monsters and such. But I'm up early because I have just had a nightmare about loosing my kids...

Read Full Entry →
Photo

Never a dull night

By White Crane Feather in A man awake, on 31 July 2013 - 02:55 PM

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a...

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users