Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Wellington Market Ghost

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#16    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

The ghost of gravity has struck again!

DARN YOU GRAVITY GHOST!

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#17    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,281 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

View Postshrooma, on 22 May 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

this story on the same page was better, little dreamer-
http://metro.co.uk/2...ghouls-3804353/
it's even on-topic, and shows what REALLY happens when you set up cameras to catch ghosts.....
:-o
"A ghost hunter is still probably spooked after a hidden camera he set up to find ghouls caught his girlfriend having sex with his 16-year-old son."

That's creepy - she's 28 yrs old and should know better. :td:

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#18    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

You just KNOW it's going to be fake when it says real.

#19    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,748 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Yeah, hard to tell what really is happening.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case with most, if not all, "paranormal" videos/pics.

#20    crisb

crisb

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

There's many times when, unless you are more observant, can actually see the dark figure that's standing on the landing above. I believe in the paranormal because I live with them every day. My grandsons can both see them and now and then my grand-daughter can also see full apparitions. Apparently, most do not believe in spirits, but too many things have happened to us that proves, at least to us, that life goes on after death.
For instance. we took a drive to the cemetery where my parents are buried. It had built up so much that we were having trouble finding it.  My oldest grandson said " Conway, look for Conway. His name is Fred and he was born in March".  We drove around looking for Conway and sure enough, it was two rows up from my parents grave. When we questioned how he knew that, he said "Fred told him".  Therefore, we walked on over to the marker with Conway on it and lo and behold it said Fred Conway. But he wasn't born in March, he died in March. So, tell me, how did my grandson come up with this unless someone told him?  There are several places, even in our home that he nor my youngest grandson will go in unless someone goes with them or they turn on every light. How do you explain this?  You can believe anything you like but I live it nearly every day. My daughter can also read minds when and if she wants.  It must be a family thing because I have cousins that can do the same thing.  So, you poor people that don't believe all I can say is good for you.

crisb

Edited by crisb, 22 May 2013 - 09:47 PM.

#21    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:20 PM

View Postjbondo, on 22 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

And conveniently at both the beginning and the end of the video we see a big seal emblazoned with "Town & Country Markets". Now, why would a major market be posting CCTV videos online unless it was for the purpose of driving customers to it's doors?

This is an obvious hoax perpetrated by T&CM. I'm sure they hatched this plan when they were brainstorming in the conference room. This is typically a tactic used by taverns, restaurants and hotels to bring in business by taking advantage of the ghost hunting craze.

If they are trying to promote business it could backfire on them.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism can make you arrogant & egotistical.

#22    mesuma

mesuma

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

Man, this is some pretty lame stuff.  This and Crisb's story^^^ :whistle:

#23    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

They're waiting for a call from Zak and the funky bunch for that extra kick of free advertising. Well played, well played.

#24    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

Shadow walking up the stairs? I watched it 4 times and saw nothing except boxes falling. Lame.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#25    Twin

Twin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
    Winston Churchill

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

I seem to see a figure (s)? going down the stairs and it looks as if the climber is trowing the boxes at him (them)?

There are a lot of artifacts in this clip tho.

#26    Ad hoc

Ad hoc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 139 posts

• A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

Gotta love how the time stamp disappears and the lighting jumps slightly, and the boxes are suddenly hanging half out and falling, all on the same frame.

Hmm. what could it possibly mean?

:o  Ghosts are editing cctv recordings! Horrible. Horrible and terrifying.

#27    ancient astronaut

ancient astronaut

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 735 posts

• It Is What It Is.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:24 AM

If He or She was a smart ghost, they would hang out in the liquor aisle, and spend the "afterlife" getting p***ed(drunk here in America, like your(British)word better).

Edited by ancient astronaut, 23 May 2013 - 02:25 AM.

#28    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,005 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:10 AM

I watched that several times and can't see any "dark figure" climbing the stairs.

And as others have noted, the time-stamp is all screwed up.  Just before the stuff falls, it jumps backwards a few seconds and then disappears entirely.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#29    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

View PostMnemonix, on 21 May 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

And how does a ghost move objects? Not saying it isn't possible, but how? Or is that just one of the great mysteries of this universe...

With willpower maybe. Tulpa effect reversed? But considering how few cases of humans and ghosts moving objects in that manner there are, it's not the most probable explanation of there's a possibility it's something else.

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#30    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

By looking at the way the stock was dangerously stacked precariously near a stairwell,without a protective barrier,& the rubbish around the place,this is obviously a blatantly neglectful Occupational Health & Safety issue.They should be fined for breaking the rules.Failure to comply with safety regulations!That was a near miss incident on a stairwell where traffic flows.If staff or customers had been there,there would have been injuries & cause for litigation.Yes,this is definitely going to work against them now!Proof on video!! Someone do something now!!

Edited by GirlfromOz, 23 May 2013 - 10:41 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users