Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Creepy Life-Size Boyfriend Pillow

weird humor

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 21 May 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Pop him at the bedroom window, it would not be long before you get the Bates motel reputation.

You'll have to whisper sweet nothings at him constantly ... it makes them comes 'alive'

:yes:

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#17    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,281 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

Dolls are creepy.  I'll take my chances with the random stalker than have them around my home. :no:

For the ultimate in horror, you could place these around your windows: ventriloquist dummies.
Posted Image

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#18    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

I can feel the Justin Bieber ones being put into production as we speak.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,788 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

View Postlittle_dreamer, on 21 May 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Dolls are creepy.  I'll take my chances with the random stalker than have them around my home. :no:

For the ultimate in horror, you could place these around your windows: ventriloquist dummies.
Posted Image
Ah now those are scary. Think I would rather grandmas knitted man doll if I had to choose.
I would be too scared to go into my own home if  one of those was at my window, even if i had put it there myself!

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

Two questions :Is there a pattern ? And can I get a Dwanye Johnstone one?
Don't like Ernie, would look better in Burt's bed.

#21    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,187 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Well,  I have my own creepy real boyfriend so I don't need one of these... however, I'm sure creepy boyfriend pillow has some distictly good qualities, he doesn't snore, he doesn't steal the covers, he doesn't sweat, and i wouldn't run the risk of an accidental or intentional dutch oven either.

Hmm, I'm starting ot rethink my bed partner choices here.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#22    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

creepy boyfriend ?

Posted Image

someone called ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#23    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

Maybe I should started offering myself as a life size bed friend pillow. Clothes included.

I'm a boy.

And I guess I'm creepy.

Might as well make a profit out of it!

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#24    Exeter

Exeter

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• He's always on my mind

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

View PostMissMelsWell, on 23 May 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

Well,  I have my own creepy real boyfriend so I don't need one of these... however, I'm sure creepy boyfriend pillow has some distictly good qualities, he doesn't snore, he doesn't steal the covers, he doesn't sweat, and i wouldn't run the risk of an accidental or intentional dutch oven either.

Hmm, I'm starting ot rethink my bed partner choices here.

There's also the benefits of no morning breath when he insists on kissing you when he wakes up, no trying to drill a hole in your hip in the middle of the night, and not having to wear a cosplay costume before going to bed (sometimes).

On the down side I'd probably shred the poor thing because I like sticking my finger nails into him.

UFOs = weather balloons of the Gods.

#25    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,251 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

Posted Image

it is just not the same and you ladies knows it ..... :)

'

#26    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:02 AM

Some days I'd trade my real one in for a stuffed one.  House would be cleaner, less laundry, less groceries, less rages for no reason, etc.

I want mine to look like Noel Fielding.

I'll put this one in the window:

Posted Image

Also tagged with weird, humor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users