Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I would really appreciate some guidance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Angelique1

Angelique1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

Hello,

I haven't really posted on UM but have been reading it for years. I have always had an interest in spirituality.

I am just wondering if anyone would be able to give me a reading as I feel to be at a cross roads in my life and am totally uncertain what to do.

If anyone feels anything I would appreciate hearing it. My name is Angelique and I am a Virgo.

#2    starchild1976

starchild1976

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Truth is stranger than fiction.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

You are female. If this is invasive as you have answered on your profile this is private information you formerly did not wish to disclose please feel free to bypass this finding. I sense you experience a lot of physical pain. Are you in your thirties?

#3    cry0s

cry0s

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 36 posts

• Fiction reveals truth that reality obscures ~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:15 PM

Hi Angelique1,

Crossroads are actually a good thing! Sometimes we have to stop there for a second in order to determine the best possible path for our futures. It's a good time to really look into yourself and determine who exactly it is you want to be. I can assure you that you don't have to follow the path that other people have created for you - it's time to make your own. If you don't, you will continue to feel that same pull in varying directions. That can get pretty stressful, quick! I also see you trying so many different projects, but it doesn't appear that you are seeing them all the way through. Have faith in yourself, be more confident, and most importantly - finish what you start. Trust that it'll make a difference. If you don't, the stresses and life doldrums will continue.

It's also evident to me that you are quite intuitive, but you have to learn to trust yourself and the information that you are getting. Listen to that, follow it, and try not to let your head take over and dismiss what your heart is feeling. It's easier said than done, but it will make a remarkable difference for you.

Hang in there go get what you want!

You walker, there are no roads, only wind trails in the sea ~Antonio Machado~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users