Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

'The Daily Show’ Creator Makes Offensive Joke

tornado conservatives

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 21 May 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

How is that any more offensive then "Katrina hit New Orleans because of Gay Marriage"?

I think it was said because of gays in general ,and their despicable ways ,all over New Orleans ...yeh .
And why was nyc hit on 911...something about Jews if I recall. There's always a reason that has to do with race religion and sexual orientation .
Political affiliation seems the least offensive of them all...but I could be wrong.
It was too soon ,but it was a joke .

Miss me?

#17    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

Notice how the left's 'humor', when they try it, is always full of hate and not funny?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#18    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 May 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

Notice how the left's 'humor', when they try it, is always full of hate and not funny?

Not really, no. There's plenty of good and funny comics who could be seen as part of the left, just as there are many funny comics who could be seen as part of the right.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#19    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,398 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Comedians are the exception.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

Also tagged with tornado, conservatives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users