Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Why I Think The Alien Interview Video Is Real

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
353 replies to this topic

#16    RocketSwitch625UK

RocketSwitch625UK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

"This is powerful because this is not a staged event, this is real." Robert Dean, UFO researcher and retired NATO commander

#17    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 22 May 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

"This is powerful because this is not a staged event, this is real." Robert Dean, UFO researcher and retired NATO commander

The guy's a UFO researcher - obviously he wants this to be real just as much as you do. Besides, why would a NATO commander be any more knowledgeable about puppeteering than you or I?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

- Alejandro Jodorowski

#18    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,713 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Did they ever record an interview with J-Rod?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#19    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,767 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 21 May 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

That's not entirely true. The medic with the flashlight does block the camera a couple of times as does the person in the right foreground. Also, the alien reacts to the medic's flashlight three times by moving its eyes and turning its head away and by opening its mouth wider. The arms don't move because the alien was injured and was very weak. Notice the indentation on the left side of the alien's head and its disfigured left eye? Also, notice that the medic on the left is wearing what appears to be a wireless headset that is probably linked to the heart monitor on the table. It's all done with such precision that I don't think there's any way it could be faked.

While the people do pass before the camera on a couple of occasions, they for the most part, make sure they are clear of it.

With the exception of one time when the head moves as the light is right on the eyes, the other times are when the light is not in the eyes.

While the injury to the frontal lobe on the left could affect the right arm, it would not also effect the left arm as that is controlled by the frontal lobe on the right side.  The fact that the left arm never moves is an indicator that the alien is not real.

This is a heart monitor.

The video is far more important than audio in identifying what is going on.  A wireless head set, even if getting input from a heart monitor would be basically useless.  Also a heart monitor has multiple leads attached to the chest of the patient to get the information and send it to the monitor.  As the light shines on the body, there are no leads so no heart monitor is attached.

The medic on the right has two fingers of his left hand on the aliens throat, evidently taking the pulse, but to do it you also need to look at a watch or clock.  Unless there is a timepiece hidden in the aliens eyes or mouth it is a gesture just for show..

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#20    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,659 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 May 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Did they ever record an interview with J-Rod?

http://www.ufowatchd...ischdirtbag.htm

#21    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,713 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

That didn't say anything about a recording.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#22    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,659 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 22 May 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

That didn't say anything about a recording.

i think it's in this one....

:unsure2:

#23    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,713 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

I'll have to wait to watch.

#24    RocketSwitch625UK

RocketSwitch625UK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 22 May 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

While the people do pass before the camera on a couple of occasions, they for the most part, make sure they are clear of it.

With the exception of one time when the head moves as the light is right on the eyes, the other times are when the light is not in the eyes.

While the injury to the frontal lobe on the left could affect the right arm, it would not also effect the left arm as that is controlled by the frontal lobe on the right side.  The fact that the left arm never moves is an indicator that the alien is not real.

This is a heart monitor.

The video is far more important than audio in identifying what is going on.  A wireless head set, even if getting input from a heart monitor would be basically useless.  Also a heart monitor has multiple leads attached to the chest of the patient to get the information and send it to the monitor.  As the light shines on the body, there are no leads so no heart monitor is attached.

The medic on the right has two fingers of his left hand on the aliens throat, evidently taking the pulse, but to do it you also need to look at a watch or clock.  Unless there is a timepiece hidden in the aliens eyes or mouth it is a gesture just for show..

How does the fact that the people are keeping clear of the camera, for the most part, make it a hoax? Obviously they are all aware of the interview/interrogation being filmed, so they try not to get in the way of the camera.

I'm not convinced that the medic on the right is taking the creature's pulse. To me, it looks like he is holding the creature's head up so he can examine it fully. According to Victor, the medic was using the flashlight to check for haemorrhaging around the eye sockets and in the nasal cavity.

If the wireless device the medic puts in his ears has nothing to do with the heart monitor and it isn't a stethoscope, then what is it? Surely people hoaxing a video involving medics or doctors wouldn't allow an actor to appear on camera with a fake piece of medical equipment would they?

#25    RocketSwitch625UK

RocketSwitch625UK

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 22 May 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

This is a heart monitor.

I meant to say earlier, how can you possibly know what part of the body a heart monitor should be connected to on an alien? It might be attached to its waist or wrist for all we know. According to a number of doctors who have seen the video, the heart monitor on the table is real.

I respect your opinion because I started off as a disbeliever myself, but after analysing the footage frame by frame endlessly for months on end, I have completely changed my mind about the whole thing. I definitely think the video is real and I don't care if people laugh and think I'm stupid.

Edited by RocketSwitch625UK, 22 May 2013 - 11:37 PM.

#26    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• 1,843 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 22 May 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

I meant to say earlier, how can you possibly know what part of the body a heart monitor should be connected to on an alien? It might be attached to its waist or wrist for all we know. According to a number of doctors who have seen the video, the heart monitor on the table is real.

I respect your opinion because I started off as a disbeliever myself, but after analysing the footage frame by frame endlessly for months on end, I have completely changed my mind about the whole thing. I definitely think the video is real and I don't care if people laugh and think I'm stupid.

Nobody is disputing that the heart monitor itself is real. What or who (if anything,) it is connected to is another matter altogather. I have to agree with a previous post that asked "if the alien needed a purely sterile environment, why was there exposed skin?" There is no doubt that the video had a lot of effort put into it's production - but like most big budget films, it's still not quite perfect.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

- Alejandro Jodorowski

#27    Paranomali

Paranomali

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• “Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

I hope its fake, doesn't look like the lil fella was having a good time

#28    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,444 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

Im with Paranomall ! Great Avatar by the way ! I bet you like Shopping at the Mall`s ? Or theres no Mall around where you live. All the better for those abduction`s I may add !
Anywho ! Thats So Fake it Bleeds the Truth ! And No Green blood either ! :tu:
Welcome to the Show  "Paranomall" justDONTEATUS :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

#29    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,767 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:03 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 22 May 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

How does the fact that the people are keeping clear of the camera, for the most part, make it a hoax? Obviously they are all aware of the interview/interrogation being filmed, so they try not to get in the way of the camera.

The point is, how much information can an alien that dies from complications pass on to you?  That is why I say in a real instance, the life of the alien would take precedence over making sure the video could continue.

RocketSwitch625UK said:

I'm not convinced that the medic on the right is taking the creature's pulse. To me, it looks like he is holding the creature's head up so he can examine it fully. According to Victor, the medic was using the flashlight to check for haemorrhaging around the eye sockets and in the nasal cavity.

Of course he's not taking the pulse because you can't do that accurately wearing gloves.  You can see in the video that the first and middle fingers are on the throat of the creature and the others pulled back into the hand.  Using two fingers that way implies taking a pulse.  If you were trying to steady the head you would use the whole hand and not just two fingers on the neck.

RocketSwitch625UK said:

If the wireless device the medic puts in his ears has nothing to do with the heart monitor and it isn't a stethoscope, then what is it? Surely people hoaxing a video involving medics or doctors wouldn't allow an actor to appear on camera with a fake piece of medical equipment would they?

I am unable to make out a heart monitor on the table in front of the Alien.  If we are looking at the back side of the monitor how do you know it's a heart monitor?

In searching the net I can find nothing on any wireless earpiece that a medic would wear that connects them to a heart monitor.  I also find no reference to any wireless earpiece made by Victor which leads me to believe that it is an unevidenced assumption made on your part.  The fact that there is no reference anywhere, that I can find, to a wireless ear piece such as you describe, pushes it more in line with a prop than an actual piece of equipment.

The alien is sensitive to light but they could have covered the eyes and turned on the lights to properly treat the alien.  No medic will try to treat or diagnose what's wrong just by using a flashlight.

There is no indication of a crash cart or equipment they would use in treating the alien or diagnosing what's wrong.

IMO the actions of the supposed medics are not those of real medics but just those playing the part.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#30    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,767 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

View PostRocketSwitch625UK, on 22 May 2013 - 11:35 PM, said:

Even when the light shows part of the body we see no indication of connections.  It's also interesting that if that is a heart monitor, neither medic actually checks it at all, concentrating solely on the head of the alien.

No one should think you're stupid.  Perhaps taken in would be an appropriate

AA LOGIC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users