Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

An Realistic FPS Military MMO Game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

How well do you think the game would be, if you only had one life? Basically you chose your army and you fight, but you must actually learn tactics and battlefield game play. You do every aspect of a soldier's life on the battlefield, giving a unique and interesting prospect. It starts out you are thrust into an special squad depending on the role and what time you join the game, then you will have to dedicate yourself. As you fight the war, the battlefield you in can be shaped and changed to your actions. Constant changing environment and evolving tactics to achieve victory. If you actually do die in the game, you would have to make a completely new character and start over which underscores surviving. If the war is won, battlefield is reset. The war can last as long as their is other enemies on the battlefield or they surrender allowing for their character to stay alive for another conflict. Players can also experience PoW, which means they must wait for their allies to free them or the game is over. Each theater of war earns medals and goes towards achieving better equipment. If the engine could sustain it, vehicles can be involved as well as aircraft to bring the real feeling of war to the battlefield.

Do you think this type of game-play would succeed in giving people a real and authentic play?

Edited by Uncle Sam, 22 May 2013 - 02:39 AM.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#2    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,497 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

I think it would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think to many people would get mad about having to restart there character though

Edited by spartan max2, 22 May 2013 - 03:35 AM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#3    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

The ARMA franchise with no respawn enabled? Sounds just about what you're talking about minus the MMO part.

Friends of mine that played these toes of games joined or wish to join the army. Americas Army ring a bell for anyone?

Edited by Orcseeker, 22 May 2013 - 03:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users