Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Oklahoma Tornado!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,787 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:29 AM

Ok, so just for the sake of interest, I thought I'd google whether the Oklahoma Tornado might have been a secret weapons testing by the government.  I'm not sure whether I was surprised when I found THIS.  Granted, it's not a dogmatic "this IS a weapons test", but that people think the government can use a "weather bomb" certainly warranted further discussion.  I wouldn't be surprised if this took off as an actual conspiracy theory sometime in the near future.

In other news, there are suggestions by GodLikeProductions that the government is using the clean-up as a chance to illicitly confiscate all guns found in the wreckage - Link.

Just thought I'd share, this is the place for Conspiracies, after all :)

Edited by Paranoid Android, 22 May 2013 - 07:38 AM.

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

This was such a horrible tragedy. The photos of the destruction are sobering. Neighborhoods are kindling. Two elementary schools hit. Have you seen the photos of the bloodied kids and teachers? Seven children died at one elementary school.
I find any suggestion (no matter how far-fetched) that the Obama Administration had something to do with this, deplorable, unsavory, and most insensitive.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 22 May 2013 - 07:38 AM.

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

This is trash. I knew it would end up here sooner or later.

Trash.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Doesn't he usually say HAARP is behind these 'weather attacks' and they can do these attacks anywhere in the world? Now he's saying planes and helicopters are doing it...

I really don't like this guy. Non stop liar. I remember not long ago he said god spoke to him and showed him all the pain in the world! Why would any god speak to him?

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#5    Scepticus

Scepticus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 247 posts

• Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

Just answer this question for me please.

Why?
Why would the government do this?

:D

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.

#6    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,654 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm sick of this guy. Making money with people's fears and paranoia, and he is always using the same formula.

#7    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

Crisis actors.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#8    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Well, according to this:

Oklahoma Governor Signs Bill Banning Gun Confiscation During State Of Emergency

18 Pa.C.S. § 6107: Prohibited conduct during emergency
(a) General rule.--No person shall carry a firearm upon the public streets or upon any public property during an emergency proclaimed by a State or municipal governmental executive unless that person is:
(1) Actively engaged in a defense of that person's life or property from peril or threat.
(2) Licensed to carry firearms under section 6109 (relating to licenses) or is exempt from licensing under section 6106(B) (relating to firearms not to be carried without a license).
(B) Seizure, taking and confiscation.--Except as otherwise provided under subsection (a) and notwithstanding the provisions of 35 Pa.C.S. Ch. 73 (relating to Commonwealth services) or any other provision of law to the contrary, no firearm, accessory or ammunition may be seized, taken or confiscated during an emergency unless the seizure, taking or confiscation would be authorized absent the emergency.
© Definitions.--As used in this section, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings given to them in this subsection:
"Accessory." Any scope, sight, bipod, sling, light, magazine, clip or other related item that is attached to or necessary for the operation of a firearm.
"Firearm." The term includes any weapon that is designed to or may readily be converted to expel any projectile by the action of an explosive or the frame or receiver of any weapon.

let me be clear, i live in okc. there is no government agencies confiscating firearms in oklahoma. police securing firearms found in the debris, yes! they are sent to the county sheriff's dept. an can be claimed by the owner.
we get tornado's every year this is the policy.

Taken from http://www.godlikepr...sage2239810/pg1

#9    Heru

Heru

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

It was a weird storm for alot of places in Oklahoma   A tornado hit the day before in shawnee, In places like Tulsa and Bixby there was a tornado warning for awhile and the news was guessing on where the storm was heading (it kept changing) alot of countys were put on a tornado warning for most of the day.

#10    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,892 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

i don't think this is the emergency that will result in confiscations. securing guns found in ruins or thrown around is not such a bad thing to do. there is no need to confiscate here.
but situations can be diferent. like katrina, there were confiscations during katrina, the time when ppl needed it most.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

View PostScepticus, on 22 May 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

Just answer this question for me please.

Why?
Why would the government do this?

:D

Politics. Senator Whitehouse was kind enough to let us know that this tornado and other disasters are the fault of Republicans.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,708 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

I can see his point, you know, since tornadoes are such rare occurrences in Oklahoma....

Frankly, sometimes I wish there were massive government conspiracies so at least he would be taken out.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#13    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

I caught a cold, clearly this is a plot by the American government!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#14    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,892 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostCorp, on 22 May 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

I caught a cold, clearly this is a plot by the American government!
it is???

well than i blame canadian gvmt for my diarea, after all it started after i ate canadian beacon.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#15    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 May 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

it is???

well than i blame canadian gvmt for my diarea, after all it started after i ate canadian beacon.

Clearly the American government doesn't want you eating foreign products and cutting into their profits so they used the tornado to destablize the atmospheric pressure resulting in a sudden growth of bacteria within your lower intestine.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users