Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Oklahoma Tornado!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 01 June 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

I dont think Alex Jones said that this tornado was a weather weapon but merely that weather weapons exist. has anyone got the quote in context?

It was taken out of context by Maddow...Anyway, here are two clips.

In this one Alex Jones is refuting what Maddow said about him:

And here is the ACTUAL clip that was taken out of context by Maddow:

#32    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

Alex Jones is such a Joke ! Really !

This is a Work in Progress!

#33    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:00 PM

View Postaztek, on 22 May 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

it is???

well than i blame canadian gvmt for my diarea, after all it started after i ate canadian beacon.
I would too if I ate Michael Moore :no: :w00t:

#34    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

There are  times I wonder if Alex Jones is the world's longest running improvised performance art. His level of intensity and how far he goes out on a limb sometimes makes me think that is exactly what he's doing. I think that for all the spittle flying rages he gets into he does have SOME good info on occasion but you have to sift through the intense bat-&^%$ crazy to find it. If he were calm, rational and presented his information in a more professional manner, maybe sipped some herbal tea while doing it, he'd be the biggest thing on the internet. I don't believe he really thinks the tornadoes in Oklahoma were government caused, but he might think weather weapons exist. He also believes global climate change was invented by Al Gore to revenue build by offset carbon taxes. I always wish the Lone Gunmen were not fictional characters because they could probably put AJ out of business..lol.

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#35    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:58 PM

Well, we'll see who's laughing when the sh** hits the fan....

#36    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:42 AM

THe only THing hitting the Fan will be Alex Jones ! And Stand very Clear it will be a Spew of Historical popottyrtions !

#37    darkmoonlady

darkmoonlady

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

• Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'-Shawshank Redemption/Life is a buffet and most poor suckers are starving to death-Auntie Mame

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

Which *&^% hitting which fan? Alex on a weekly basis (and this is from someone who listens now and again and likes him but I don't believe everything) warns of, CPS taking all our kids (maybe), weather weapons (maybe), Fema camps (maybe), NWO (maybe), marshall law (absolutely but eventually), and the lists go on and on. If Alex were the canary in the coal mine of conspiracy he'd have long been replaced by a carbon monoxide detector for all the loud squawking. I get that he's passionate about his "beliefs" if they really are his beliefs and not just a way to make revenue, and in some respects I do think he believes to a certain extent. Where that line is though is a head scratcher, and leaves his audience with a lot of abject paranoia over...lots of possibilities. Is that a healthy thing to impart on a large audience some of whom may or may not have a decent grasp on reality? No I'm not saying that everyone that listens to him is mentally unsound, I think most of his listeners are people who don't trust the gov'ment and will have their guns taken from their cold dead hand types. That is fine, it's just the small percentage of folks who may not get that what he says isn't always the gospel truth, just his interpretation of the blurring of some facts to bolster his own personal narrative.

“The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance …or change... logic can be happily tossed out the window. Religious mania is one of the few infallible ways of responding to the worlds vagaries, because it totally eliminates pure accident. To the true religious maniac, it’s ALL on purpose” – Stephen King, The Stand

#38    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Yes it is indeed a money stream that Alex Jones is weaving ! Thats all it is ! Good responce too  darkmoonlady ! :tu:

#39    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,950 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Think my favourite Alex Jones claim is that gay people are an evil government plot to lower the population. Surprises me that people actually defend his dribble. The guy is either a nut or a smart businessman who's making a lot of money pretending to be a nut.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#40    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,283 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:40 AM

View PostCorp, on 04 June 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Think my favourite Alex Jones claim is that gay people are an evil government plot to lower the population. Surprises me that people actually defend his dribble. The guy is either a nut or a smart businessman who's making a lot of money pretending to be a nut.

Probably both.

I'm just glad that this is the one of the only active threads in the Conspiracies forum that isn't about Bin Laden or 911...

Oh wait! That's the same damn thing!

#41    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:17 AM

WEll we can change that in a heart beat ! But ITs a far better thing I do than Yack about what a POS Alex Jones is ! Its all gibberish ! :nw:
So Keep up the great Post Peep`s

#42    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,283 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:32 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 05 June 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

WEll we can change that in a heart beat ! But ITs a far better thing I do than Yack about what a POS Alex Jones is ! Its all gibberish ! :nw:
So Keep up the great Post Peep`s

Wuht?

#43    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,188 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 02:42 AM

The Tornado`s in OLK,are the point of this post ! THeres now Government cause ! Nuff Said ! :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users