- Suggestion by NHS Confederation boss Mike Farrar has stunned MPs
- Said contacting GPs online would reduce pressures on casualty units
- Out-of-hours care chaos has pushed many hospitals to breaking point
- Senior doctors warn of 'unsafe' care resulting from 'toxic overcrowding'
- GP surgeries closing at 5pm pushes patients to overstretched A&Es, MPs told
- Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt accuses doctors of giving up responsibility for out-of-hours service
Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.
Don't visit casualty... email your GP instead
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users