Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Gun Shop Owner: Past 6 Months

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

Gun Shop Owner: Past 6 Months ‘Busiest The Industry Has Ever Seen’

STAUNTON, Va. — For five months, ammunition at Nuckols Gun Works in Staunton has been flying off the shelves.
“It doesn’t matter what brand, make or model,” said owner Chris Kincheloe.

Kincheloe believes that the shortage, which has most affected handgun and .22-caliber ammunition, can be traced back to the Newtown, Conn., school shootings, which killed 20 children and six school staff. Gun control measures put forth by President Barack Obama following the mass killing have spurred ammo sales, he believes.

http://washington.cb...-has-ever-seen/

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#2    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Ermagehrd!!! Don't these people want to be safe?  I thought we were going to be turning in all of our guns and ammunition. :w00t:

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,106 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

I've already turned in my pressure cooker.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#4    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,672 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

Now, if he could do the same thing for jobs...

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#5    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

I'm sure you've heard it by now, but lets not forget who the biggest purchaser of ammo is...........DHS ( billions of rounds of hollow points)

#6    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,945 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

I hope the ammo and gun industry sends Obama a nice big cheque. He's by fair their best saleman. And most of the time he doesn't even need to say a word.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#7    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,952 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostRavenHawk, on 22 May 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

Now, if he could do the same thing for jobs...

You don't want any deficit spending

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users