Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bin Laden death photos will NOT be released

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#121    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 09 June 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

Sky's claim that the government has not been caught is actually not an accurate statement.

Well, I have waited for your so-called evidence and as of today, you have failed to deliver. CNN and other news services around the world haven't seen it either.

He knows, and anybody honest and curious knows, that the Pentagon was right smack dab in the middle of the events of the day.

Would you care to tell us how many anti-terrorist exercises were conducted between October 2000 and October 2001?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#122    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:09 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 10 June 2013 - 03:17 AM, said:

You must remember that the CIA supported only the Afghan Mujahideen, not the Afghan Arabs, which were two different groups.

I have always understood that although the Mujahideen were funded. That Osama Bin Laden was as well. By the intelligence agencies of the US, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to fight the Soviets. So Osama Bin Laden being the apparent leader of al-Qaeda. Then would that not be considered funding al-Qaeda?

But again, the CIA was supporting the Afghan Mujahideen, not the Afghan Arabs. "Many Afghan Arabs returned to their home countries to wage jihad against their governments. Their name notwithstanding, none were Afghans and some were not Arabs, but Turkic, Malay or from some other Muslim non-Arab ethnicity. The most famous among their ranks was Osama bin Laden."

What I was saying in my statement is. A man who considered the US a "friend", a member of a wealthy Saudi family friends with the very same family of the US president in office at the time (Bush). Would then go and do what he did? Seems absurd to me.

We didn't want to wage war in Afghanistan. Remember, we didn't invade Afghanistan after our embassies were bombed in Kenya and in Tanzania. We lobed cruise missiles into Afghanistan, but the United States did not invade Afghanistan. We warned the government in Afghanistan to turn over Osama bin Laden or else, however, the Afghan government refused and the rest is now history.

Facilitators of jihad in Pakistan, Europe and Sudan were the backbone of the emerging al-Qaeda global network and the key to its high-profile operations, not the United States.

You could mirror these events with Benghazi.

And precisely not. As I stated Iraq with the bulk of our troops was clearly the actual target. Saddam was ironically once on friendly terms with Bush's father.

Even supporters would have criticized American if we did not do so. Burying bin Laden at sea was the best option because terrorist can pay their respects to bin Laden at the beach rather than around a central burial plot.

Fair enough, although that doesn't make complete sense, fair enough.

#123    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 11 June 2013 - 02:09 AM, said:

I have always understood that although the Mujahideen were funded. That Osama Bin Laden was as well. By the intelligence agencies of the US, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to fight the Soviets. So Osama Bin Laden being the apparent leader of al-Qaeda. Then would that not be considered funding al-Qaeda?

The CIA did not support bin Laden and his group and it was no secret they were anti-American.  In Afghanistan, bin Laden and al-Qaeda raised money from "donors from the days of the Soviet jihad", and from the Pakistani ISI to establish more training camps for Mujahideen fighters. Peter Bergen summed it up nicely.

According to Peter Bergen of CNN the story

That the CIA funded bin Laden or trained bin Laden—is simply a folk myth. There's no evidence of this. In fact, there are very few things that bin Laden, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the U.S. government agree on. They all agree that they didn't have a relationship in the 1980s. And they wouldn't have needed to. Bin Laden had his own money, he was anti-American and he was operating secretly and independently.

According to Pakistani Brigadier Mohammad Yousaf, who ran ISI's Afghan operation between 1983 and 1987, "No Americans ever trained or had direct contact with the mujahideen."  

What I was saying in my statement is. A man who considered the US a "friend", a member of a wealthy Saudi family friends with the very same family of the US president in office at the time (Bush). Would then go and do what he did? Seems absurd to me.

As Vincent Cannistraro, who led the Reagan administration's Afghan Working Group from 1985 to 1987, puts it, "The CIA was very reluctant to be involved at all." He went on to say that the CIA had nothing to do with Osama bin Laden.

You could mirror these events with Benghazi.

And precisely not. As I stated Iraq with the bulk of our troops was clearly the actual target. Saddam was ironically once on friendly terms with Bush's father.

Saddam stepped over the line in the sand and infuriated President Bush. The United States did not want to become involve in the Gulf War, but Saddam pushed his luck too far. We even conducted naval exercises in the Persian Gulf as a warning for Saddam to back off in the Gulf.

Not many people are aware of the threat that Saddam threw at his Gulf neighbors. He told Gulf States to forgive Iraq's war debts, or else, but it was no real secret that Saddam had further plans to invade his Gulf neighbors, not only Kuwait and Saudi Arabia, but other Gulf States as well. There is much more to the story of the first Gulf War the public is largely unaware of. Even though we supplied certain aid to Iraq to during the Iran/Iraqi war, the United States still didn't trust Saddam after the Iran/Iraq war ended.

On another note, since 2003, troops found several hundred chemical weapons and a WMD lab at Fallujah despite the claim that no WMD was found during Gulf War round 2.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 June 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#124    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 03:48 AM

OMG,on the WMD, in The U.S.A is All I can say !MAYBE we need a Look into the box of Capt,Crunch spill a few out on the table and see what it tells us? :whistle:
Tin Foil Hats optional !

This is a Work in Progress!

#125    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:59 AM

View PostScepticus, on 03 June 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

Wouldn't give to much about that interview, he said in the same interview he didn't have any involvement in 9/11 and wouldn't do something like that.

:D.

I guess it depends on how you read it. He was not directly involved as a participant, and probably would not kill himself like he orderred so many to do, yet he did answer the question quite alive, and by all reports, not hooked up to any dialysis machine. I can see why he would not so much lie, but perhaps mitigate the 911 responsibility, what would be the point in lying about his own kidneys?
Not to mention that there is only one presumably well-informed source who has gone on the record to say that bin Laden was on dialysis: Pakistani Prime Minister Pervez Musharraf. And he later changed his mind. So now the story remains with CT'ers alone. Nobody else has it.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#126    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 07 June 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

Sky

You fail to understand the role of common sense in the lives of many people.  Clearly you do not use common sense in reaching conclusions based upon facts, but many people do, including Regen.

The role? You cannot grasp the definition!! You have never supported any of your wild statements just like your all knowing CT friend "Regen" who is a dab hand at resorting to name calling despite her ohh so innocent BS proclamation to the contrary!

Did you use common sense when you lied your backside of about Wally Miller? Did you use common sense when telling us all about the mythical mathematical equations at Gavrinis? No, you made up some mathematicians and pretended they existed. And you have the gall to say Sky is not using common sense and that he is misleading? With his many links, photo's reports and professional assessments, how is his copious information misleading? You are the KING of misleading and made up information, and Regen is the queen! Neither of you CAN offer a link to the BS you spout because you make 90% of it up in the spot. Who do you think you pair are kidding? Thank goodness for real people like Sky Eagle that have their feet on the ground, unlike your pair with your heads in the clouds.

I am sure you can find a better place to spend your advice. As a vet, I am sure Sky gets along just fine without you leading him along, or trying to anyway. If you have something to say, how about considering taking a page from Sky's book, and keeping the emotion out of the equation, sticking to technical details, and supporting your claims with evidence? It would not only validate your rather hard to believe claims, but it's just the right thing to do.

But hey, that would probably kill 100% of your posting showing such courtesy to other posters wouldn't it? Pull your bloody head in and and have something of substance to debate Sky with, if you have anything other than a soapbox.

Neither of you KNOW OBL was dead a decade ago, that is just yet another BS hogwash bottom burp.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#127    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 07 June 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

Thats pretty weak Sky. The FBI is holding 85 videos of the so called attack on the pentagon and refuse to release one that would end the debate for good and you think it's because it will show what....  A weakness at the pentagon, a little late for that.

Wouldn't showing a damaged Pentagon be something of a major security risk? It shows at least a partial shot of the inside, the composition of the structure, and, likely the thickness of the walls. Such would be invaluable when planning another attack would it not?

#128    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 08 June 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

From Sky

``On another note, videos are not required to ascertain the series of events that occur durinig an aircraft accident.``

So word of mouth aka media and goverment speak is more trust worthy than pictures and video of an actual event caught on 85 cameras the fbi stole.  I see what your doing and it`s limp.  Pentagon means cameras and lots of them, why is the fbi aka cia hiding them or strong armed them

Disregarding the media and government as a whole, have you ever seen that show Aircraft Crash Investigations? Not a one of the crashes has footage but from the debris and trail it left, they determine quite a large amount of information regarding events surroundings such tragic instances. In this case, the media and government are completely superfluous are they not?

#129    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 08 June 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

I haven't changed. What I am saying is that there was no way the government could have pulled off the 911 attacks and not get caught.

Indeed you have not changed, and I respect you all the more for it mate. I think this shows objectivity, something most CT'ers expressly show a distinct lack of.

#130    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,304 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 08 June 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

He lives in another reality, is all. :innocent:

Yes in respect to "your world", Sky lives in the real world, not one fabricated by Alex Bloody Jones.

#131    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

On a side note ! Babe Ruth is in the world that spins to Babe`s own direction ! Did we ever ask him If He lived in a cardboard box in the middle of the lake under the lurking eye of the Most Powerful Overlord Ming the Merciless ! :tu: Flash !

#132    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

You're debating style is so consistent Don, and I thank you for that. :tu:

#133    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:09 AM

Well Babe Ruth ! WHat story are you going to Weave now that the DOD and the Press got the News today about Bin -Laden`s actual Death and Proof !
I know that Last words is hard for you to Swallow ! :whistle:

#134    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 August 2013 - 03:09 AM, said:

Well Babe Ruth ! WHat story are you going to Weave now that the DOD and the Press got the News today about Bin -Laden`s actual Death and Proof !
I know that Last words is hard for you to Swallow ! :whistle:

What proof is that Don?  Is it similar to the "proof" they had about just who it was that used the gas in Syria?  :innocent:

#135    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 30 August 2013 - 01:48 PM, said:

What proof is that Don?  Is it similar to the "proof" they had about just who it was that used the gas in Syria?  :innocent:

DNA  proof and the fact that even al-Qaeda has now admitted that U.S. forces killed Osama bin Laden and remember, the neighbors of bin Laden  have confirmed the attack on his residence by U.S. special forces.

This is reality!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by skyeagle409, 30 August 2013 - 05:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users