Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stockholm erupts in wave of violence

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts
  • Location:Currently in the middle of this land called life, exit is here and near...

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

View Postredhen, on 24 May 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Well, that's because these crimes are not being committed by ethnic Scandinavians. For example, something like 90% of rapes are being committed by Muslims.

So tell me again, what's this got to do with unemployment?

Yeah, I thought so.

Don't take my word for it, just google "norway sweden muslim rape "

We will not find any unbiased academic sources that corroborate the 90% figure mentioned above.

The YouTube video posted above is from a user account with the name of IsraelWithTheWest.

That same video was spread around all the usual Islamophobic websites.

The agenda was of course to fuel intolerance.

Not surprising.

#17    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 25 May 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

We will not find any unbiased academic sources that corroborate the 90% figure mentioned above.

It depends which time and area, in some cases it is 100%.

The YouTube video posted above is from a user account with the name of IsraelWithTheWest.

That same video was spread around all the usual Islamophobic websites.

Does it matter who posted it? It's a TV news report. Here's an Oslo Police sex crime report from 2011. Perhaps someone here who knows Norwegian can translate. The stats in Sweden are similar.

"Grove generaliseringer som har gitt inntrykk av at voldte ktsmenn kun er utlendinger – og i hovedsak muslimer-viser seg utilstrekkelige og feilaktige. Nedenfor framgår det at den største gruppen (11,8%) av gjerningsmenn blant samtlige 152 kjente mistenkte/siktede personer var norske og anmeldt for relasjonsvoldtekt."

From what I can piece together, it sounds like rapists are 4 times more likely to be Muslims. Keep in mind, this is an official police report.

The agenda was of course to fuel intolerance. Not surprising.

The "agenda" is to speak the uncomfortable truth, that the mainstream media refuses to report because or .... yup, political correctness, aka Cultural Marxism.

#18    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,344 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

It's important to avoid gross generalizations, these types of claims should be avoided unless there is solid evidence to support them.

That quote in Swedish actually says:

Grove generalizations that have given the impression that caused ktsmenn only foreigners - and largely Muslim-proving inadequate and erroneous. Below shows that the largest group (11.8%) of perpetrators among all 152 known suspects / accused persons were Norwegian and reviewed for relationship rape.
This is the opposite to what you are saying.

#19    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

View PostSaru, on 25 May 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

It's important to avoid gross generalizations, these types of claims should be avoided unless there is solid evidence to support them.

Yes you are right. I don't speak Norwegian or Swedish, so perhaps I've fallen for some right wing propaganda.

#20    godnodog

godnodog

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

The man killed was portuguese, so against muslims arguments don´t fit in this case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users