Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Soldier beheaded in London

• Please log in to reply
638 replies to this topic

#31    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,641 posts

• "Follow me, it's in Room 101."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

I believe the New Nixon is correct; I'm thinking Nigeria, not Mali; there is a brutal civil war in Nigeria--a former Brit colony--and the killer was obviously p***ed in the "Name of Allah."

This barbaric and reprehensible behavior will continue until we are through with the Second Dark Ages--which have only begun. Put on your seatbelts.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#32    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

At the risk of being called a "murderer sympathiser" :whistle:

People are actually surprised this happened? Does nobody actually understand what is going on in the world right now? Or do they just happily swallow the crap the media tells them to swallow? The military has done much worse to civilians in all these wars and nobody is crying over that. Sad incident to happen but to think we don't do even worse...so freaking gullible.

Some of the racist stuff I've seen (not necessarily here) since this incident is disgusting.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#33    Odds

Odds

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 940 posts

• -Never judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes... After that, who cares. Your a mile away and you have his shoes. -

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostF3SS, on 22 May 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

What the hell is wrong with you Brits? I mean, did you see the video? Many many people around and no one went after this murdering #%*^.
Had that scum just stood around the scene in America his ass would've been apprehended or worse, no, better.

Sickening statement. He chopped a dude up with kitchen utensils in front of decent people and you call that restraint.

Seriously..? They were unarmed civilians against 2 guys, one with a machete or meat cleaver and a large knife, and another with a knife and a hand gun who had just ran over then butchered a bloke in front of them... I'm sure you would have been the big hero and stopped them both though.

~Today's mighty Oak is just yesterdays nut that held it's ground~

#34    F3SS

F3SS

Telekinetic

• 7,196 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostOdds, on 23 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

Seriously..? They were unarmed civilians against 2 guys, one with a machete or meat cleaver and a large knife, and another with a knife and a hand gun who had just ran over then butchered a bloke in front of them... I'm sure you would have been the big hero and stopped them both though.
Rocks chairs garbage cans black belts guts spines anything. Where are those soccer hooligan mobs I always see in movies?

Posted Image

#35    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:12 AM

View PostOdds, on 23 May 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

my country is going in the worse time ever it has been
and you have no idea how much it turns out people who " talk big " are often the first ones to cower away in the dangerous moments
seen in .. and seeing it everyday

Edited by Knight Of Shadows, 23 May 2013 - 03:12 AM.

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#36    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

I think this murder will have a greater impact then more devastating terrorist attacks. Because there was only one victim, we will soon know all about this soldiers life, his aspirations, even what he was thinking while walking about before the unimaginable happened.

I looked up this famous/infamous quote to see if originated from someone else, alas there was only one source as I feared.

"One death is a tragedy, one million deaths is a statistic."   -- Joseph Stalin

#37    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 23 May 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

At the risk of being called a "murderer sympathiser" :whistle:

People are actually surprised this happened? Does nobody actually understand what is going on in the world right now? Or do they just happily swallow the crap the media tells them to swallow? The military has done much worse to civilians in all these wars and nobody is crying over that. Sad incident to happen but to think we don't do even worse...so freaking gullible.

Some of the racist stuff I've seen (not necessarily here) since this incident is disgusting.

what garbage.

but nice way to whip up a war...if it's okay for one side then it's fine for the other...the muslim yesterday attacked a british soldier because he had a problem with the british armed forces...ergo it's okay to attack random muslims if someone has a problem with islam??

oh - and we're all over the world fighting yeah?? in afghanistan fighting the fascist taliban....you say that cause is not just?? let's have it right...

#38    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

View PostF3SS, on 23 May 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

Rocks chairs garbage cans black belts guts spines anything. Where are those soccer hooligan mobs I always see in movies?

http://www.dailymail...ne-killing.html

doesn't tell the full story...there were lots of other little groups of locals there than just the EDL but the media likes to pigeonhole...

#39    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 22 May 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Luckily the families of the women and children our foreign policy makers murder do not also have jets and drones to attack us as we do them. If we did there would be more destruction in this world. The outrage any of us could feel over this incident should be compared to the outrage they feel. Without being able to complete that exercise we will rightfully be seen as selfish and clueless to the overall broader geopolitical situation. Only by understanding that could we secure a more stable world. The peace we desire for ours will never be achieved until we desire the same peace for all.

more moronic bull****.

#40    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,652 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

LBA, you want equality?
that's brillaint. the people you want to be equal with us? hate us because we don't believe the same thing they do. not because o the drones, o the invasions because we're not their flavour of Islam. Be equal with that technologically and we'd be dead in the streets because they don't eant to be our friends, they want us to be them, if we're not we're th enemy.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#41    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

• When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers.
    (Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 23 May 2013 - 01:12 AM, said:

I believe the New Nixon is correct; I'm thinking Nigeria, not Mali; there is a brutal civil war in Nigeria--a former Brit colony--and the killer was obviously p***ed in the "Name of Allah."

This barbaric and reprehensible behavior will continue until we are through with the Second Dark Ages--which have only begun. Put on your seatbelts.

No. Nothing to do with Nigeria. You can watch his rant in perfect South London dialect. There is nothing Nigerian about it. When he talks about "our lands" he is talking about Dar-al Islam --- the islamic world.

In his rant, he perfectly parrots the radical islamist rethoric which is tought by fundamentalist muslim clerics, including in the UK, and so eagerly believed by such large portions of the muslim world, as one poll after the other shows.

You can bet your behind that he was radicalized right there in the UK, just like the 7/7 jihadis.

This is home-grown islamic terrorism for you, and with current policies in place in the UK and other European countries, it will only increase.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#42    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

Equality is that countries now belong to everyone who lives there, natives and immigrants who in time will become natives too.

Nationalism caused the horrors of the past wars including concentration camps.

Open borders is the future of a stable and secure world.

Cowards hide behind masks like the EDL.

#43    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

View Postdekker87, on 23 May 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

oh - and we're all over the world fighting yeah?? in afghanistan fighting the fascist taliban....you say that cause is not just?? let's have it right...

That is what your government tells you and arguably actually believes. In reality, you are sacrificing your soldiers in order to protect a Shariah regime from an (arguably even worse) Shariah insurgency.

The islamic narrative, meanwhile, is that your government is "fighting muslims in muslim lands", which is of course what this simpleton believes, like so many of his co-believers.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." (Salman Rushdie)

#44    Zaphod222

Zaphod222

Psychic Spy

• 1,614 posts

(Oscar Wilde)

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 23 May 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Equality is that countries now belong to everyone who lives there, natives and immigrants who in time will become natives too.

Nationalism caused the horrors of the past wars including concentration camps.

Open borders is the future of a stable and secure world.

Cowards hide behind masks like the EDL.

That comment is so confused and bizarre, I don´t even want to start disecting it. Sheesh!

Edited by Zaphod222, 23 May 2013 - 09:13 AM.

#45    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 23 May 2013 - 09:10 AM, said:

That is what your government tells you and arguably actually believes. In reality, you are sacrificing your soldiers in order to protect a Shariah regime from an (arguably even worse) Shariah insurgency.

The islamic narrative, meanwhile, is that your government is "fighting muslims in muslim lands", which is of course what this simpleton believes, like so many of his co-believers.

Don't forget about the bankers who make profit when any war happens and any country is destabilized. Countries and factions have to borrow, go into debt, to fund wars, and bankers make money off both ends.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 23 May 2013 - 09:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users