Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Defense Contractor Weapons and UFO Beams

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#46    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:42 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 May 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

And Corso is so ful of crap even UFOlogists reckon one should take a wide berth where he is concerned. Your a Friedman fan aren't you Stu? What did you think of Stanton's evaluation of Corso, and how do you explain it id Corso is on the level? Does that mean Friedman got Roswell all wrong?

Time will tell, but one of my main concerns is that the book will go down as a fraud, probably after making a small fortune as a movie. People will then say that proves Roswell was also a fraud. - Friedman.

I can see why you think tin men are about to invade us.

Corso wasn't the first the bring up SDI weapons used agianst ETs. Btw., I don't agree with everything Friedman says.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 27 May 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#47    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:45 PM

Interesting UFO footage.

#48    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

http://templeofthein...m/Obituary.html

"Nor was Colman at all shy in confronting anyone about his views.
Colman was a prominent member of the Hungarian-American
community and was once part of a delegation that attended a
briefing organized by the Reagan White House at the adjacent Old
Executive House. When the president's science advisor George
Keyworth was explaining the SDI research program, Colman pointed
out with that roaring voice he had that 'star wars' was really
aimed against the galactic forces and not the Soviets. The
science advisor was not pleased. On another occasion he
confronted his fellow Hungarian-American, Dr. Edward Teller, the
inventor of the H bomb."

#49    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

Hey topsecret. Pretty cool, whatever it is...trying to figure out the language spoken, is it Russian or??

#50    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,012 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 May 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

Corso wasn't the first the bring up SDI weapons used agianst ETs. Btw., I don't agree with everything Friedman says.

I am sad to see that you have nothing to add whatsoever, nothing to counter the comments and criticism that has been raised, but I am not surprised either. Your type is a dime a dozen and figuratively speaking fly in and out of UM constantly. You clearly do not have the intellectual capacity to even begin to grasp the topics you are posting about, nor does it seem that you are able to get out under from the shield of intellectual laziness that prohibits you from learning about them. Ignorance, for some, is indeed bliss. You actually have all opportunities to learn right here at UM, or at least be pointed in the right direction. Use it!

Why don't you get onto a blog instead? There you can publish your imaginative tales that has nothing with reality to do and any comments there that are the slightest critical you can delete. That should enable you to live in your dreamworld without those pesky questions. On the contrary, here at UM you will face critical questions, because there are some very smart people here. Not that one needs to be smart to recognize your level of ignorance, you are literally shouting it out from the roof tops.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov, 27 May 2013 - 04:20 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#51    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,577 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Ouch ! I think I burned myself on a Laser beam? :tu:
Well Badeskov`s ITs back to the drawing board !

This is a Work in Progress!

#52    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:33 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 May 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

UFO beam reports + defense contractors developing beam weaponry. Should be a no brainer to put 2 and 2 together.

It seems one needs to be missing a brain to get that equation to actually work.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#53    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:36 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 May 2013 - 12:51 PM, said:

Posted Image

http://templeofthein...m/Obituary.html

"Nor was Colman at all shy in confronting anyone about his views.
Colman was a prominent member of the Hungarian-American
community and was once part of a delegation that attended a
briefing organized by the Reagan White House at the adjacent Old
Executive House. When the president's science advisor George
Keyworth was explaining the SDI research program, Colman pointed
out with that roaring voice he had that 'star wars' was really
aimed against the galactic forces and not the Soviets. The
science advisor was not pleased. On another occasion he
confronted his fellow Hungarian-American, Dr. Edward Teller, the
inventor of the H bomb."

If it is supposed to be protecting us from Galactic evil forces (lol) why are they all pointing back at earth? Where the real threat is?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#54    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:40 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 27 May 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

So Corso stole this idea, like so many others, from someplace else. Is that not pretty much what I have been saying all along? Corso is the "Day After Roswell" He missed the whole show, and made his own up.

I guess this way you can believe both hey? I do not understand how you can pick and choose not only UFOlogists, but cherry pick what they say, between each other as well?

How do you even believe yourself? Honestly, you always say "well, yes that part was a lie, but this bit about aliens is true!! :yes:

Why do you think others would believe that? How do you manage to?

Or do you? Are you one of those people who think it looks uber cool to be dumber than dog do do?

Edited by psyche101, 28 May 2013 - 03:42 AM.

#55    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

View PostSpacenut56, on 27 May 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

Hey topsecret. Pretty cool, whatever it is...trying to figure out the language spoken, is it Russian or??

Hungarian

#56    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:42 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 May 2013 - 03:40 AM, said:

So Corso stole this idea, like so many others, from someplace else. Is that not pretty much what I have been saying all along? Corso is the "Day After Roswell" He missed the whole show, and made his own up.

I think it was Timothy Good who suggested if you look closer at Corso's background he could have been privy to certain things detailed in his book.

I guess this way you can believe both hey? I do not understand how you can pick and choose not only UFOlogists, but cherry pick what they say, between each other as well?

Where there's smoke there is fire. Debunkers who have a problem with aliens tend to think everybody in UFO land is the same. You must be a follower of Randle or Friedman but that isn't the case. There varying views and opinions by those who believe some UFOs could be ET.

IHow do you even believe yourself? Honestly, you always say "well, yes that part was a lie, but this bit about aliens is true!! :yes:

Why do you think others would believe that? How do you manage to?

Or do you? Are you one of those people who think it looks uber cool to be dumber than dog do do?

I generally think that most people tell the truth when it comes to UFOs and ET encounters and also UFO crashes such as Roswell. It's like the police composite sketch closely matching the apprehended suspect.

#57    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,789 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 05:42 AM, said:

I think it was Timothy Good who suggested if you look closer at Corso's background he could have been privy to certain things detailed in his book.

You are doing it again, you think it could possibly be on the level, even thouugh many lies have been told by this very person.

His book addresses fantasy claims about alien technology being back engineered for human use. Every time he lists has a long history associated with it falsifying his claim. So what do you do, well what about this claim he made here...... there is no hope for your objectivity I fear it is dead and unable to be revived.

You just do not care who how or why do you? As long as ET is in there someplace? That seems to be the only criteria required to capture your belief.

Where there's smoke there is fire. Debunkers who have a problem with aliens tend to think everybody in UFO land is the same. You must be a follower of Randle or Friedman but that isn't the case. There varying views and opinions by those who believe some UFOs could be ET.

Not at all, if you have ever read my posts you would know that I feel there are two types of believer. Not sure how you have missed that. One is reputable, the other is not. Those who are not are the Friedmans of the world who make outlandish claims with nothing more than imagination to support them. That is why they are bundled, whilst they cannot agree amongst themselves, this contingent is only interested in pushing fantasy, I suspect for personal validation. Lets face it, you have actively demonstrated that whoever has the ET story is the person you will believe regardless of surrounding factual information. Hell you even said that the Brazil case is genuine when the witnesses themselves admitted to a hoax!
You are not as good as Quillius at this, not by a long shot he should be your goal and inspiration not to mention a guide on how to research a case, that is what I call an objective believer. Although you are nowhere near as hopeless as Zoser, but then again, few are. That is one step away from having to wear headphones to remind you to breathe.
Your problem with "debunkers" as you like to put it is personal. Anyone can see it. That is where you fall down, you are on a one way street, and as long as you are, you will never know what happens in the big picture. If a skeptic is right, he is right, if a believer is right, he is right, that's the short and tall of it Stu. The buck stops at evidence. You need to be able to debate points, not sit in a corner sulking telling yourself that "you really know what is going on".
Did you honestly think the one eyed penis legged alien was viable?

I generally think that most people tell the truth when it comes to UFOs and ET encounters and also UFO crashes such as Roswell. It's like the police composite sketch closely matching the apprehended suspect.

Then you think wrong and I know you do. Look at your very posts. All you can say is "It's ET dammit" and stamp your feet. Are you not finding that dissatisfying? People have a number of reasons for saying a number of things, people offer personal interpretation, people are biased.

I have been trying to point this out to you for a long time. Where ET is concerned, we have many varying factors, heck, that is how Stone came up with his 67 or whatever fantasy species in orbit around the planet. Also where earlier woo woo people got their Martians and Venusians from.

Man is the common denominator where UFO error is concerned. How can you not pick up on that when reading all these trumped up claims?

The plural of anecdote is not data. It never will be.

#58    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 27 May 2013 - 03:25 PM, said:

Why don't you get onto a blog instead? There you can publish your imaginative tales that has nothing with reality to do and any comments there that are the slightest critical you can delete.

https://sites.google...secretresearch/

:D

#59    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 28 May 2013 - 06:21 AM, said:

You are doing it again, you think it could possibly be on the level, even thouugh many lies have been told by this very person.

His book addresses fantasy claims about alien technology being back engineered for human use. Every time he lists has a long history associated with it falsifying his claim. So what do you do, well what about this claim he made here...... there is no hope for your objectivity I fear it is dead and unable to be revived.

You just do not care who how or why do you? As long as ET is in there someplace? That seems to be the only criteria required to capture your belief.

Not at all, if you have ever read my posts you would know that I feel there are two types of believer. Not sure how you have missed that. One is reputable, the other is not. Those who are not are the Friedmans of the world who make outlandish claims with nothing more than imagination to support them. That is why they are bundled, whilst they cannot agree amongst themselves, this contingent is only interested in pushing fantasy, I suspect for personal validation. Lets face it, you have actively demonstrated that whoever has the ET story is the person you will believe regardless of surrounding factual information. Hell you even said that the Brazil case is genuine when the witnesses themselves admitted to a hoax!
You are not as good as Quillius at this, not by a long shot he should be your goal and inspiration not to mention a guide on how to research a case, that is what I call an objective believer. Although you are nowhere near as hopeless as Zoser, but then again, few are. That is one step away from having to wear headphones to remind you to breathe.
Your problem with "debunkers" as you like to put it is personal. Anyone can see it. That is where you fall down, you are on a one way street, and as long as you are, you will never know what happens in the big picture. If a skeptic is right, he is right, if a believer is right, he is right, that's the short and tall of it Stu. The buck stops at evidence. You need to be able to debate points, not sit in a corner sulking telling yourself that "you really know what is going on".
Did you honestly think the one eyed penis legged alien was viable?

Then you think wrong and I know you do. Look at your very posts. All you can say is "It's ET dammit" and stamp your feet. Are you not finding that dissatisfying? People have a number of reasons for saying a number of things, people offer personal interpretation, people are biased.

I have been trying to point this out to you for a long time. Where ET is concerned, we have many varying factors, heck, that is how Stone came up with his 67 or whatever fantasy species in orbit around the planet. Also where earlier woo woo people got their Martians and Venusians from.

Man is the common denominator where UFO error is concerned. How can you not pick up on that when reading all these trumped up claims?

The plural of anecdote is not data. It never will be.

'psyche101' like with a lot of debunkers you stray off topic. Scratch the video I posted with Corso's son at Xcon 2004. It's kind of bad.

On reverse engineeing I believe this is occuring.

Back on topic:

UFO Beams reported. Beam weapons being developed.

Alien implants described. There are now commercial uses for chip implants.

It becomes more obvious if you look at NASA.

"NASA rover Curiosity shoots a Mars rock with laser."

This is reported in a lot of UFO reports. Also occupants taking soil or earth specimen samples.

See how I am staying on topic?

#60    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,760 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 28 May 2013 - 07:47 AM, said:

See how I am staying on topic?

Sure. If you only could do he same with reality. All you have here is a bunch of unsubstantiated claims and eyewitness tall tales,... To most of us here, in the real world, it doesnt mean squat.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users