Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Wayne Brady to Bill Maher: "I will beat you

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

in public."  

I'm glad that someone finally put the skids on Maher's personally-correct-if-politically-incorrect view of everything he decides to have an opinion on.  Mr. Maher, if you wanna be a comedian, stop acting so serious and self-righteous out in public just because you have a contract with HBO, and make us laugh.

Watch yourself, Maher.  Dave Chappelle already learned the hard way not to mess with big Wayne.  Brady makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X?   Big mistake, Dave.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#2    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:28 AM

Oh thanks so much for posting this. :tu:
When I saw that episode of the Dave Chapelle Show, I thought I was gonna die laughing....

"I'm Wayne Brady beeyotch!" :w00t:

#3    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Alien Abducter

• 5,461 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I find Bill Maher and  Piers Mogan both  to be trouble makers and liars, sneaky individuals. It's so obvious  that they care only about money while they do all this finger pointing, So sad for them that people know who's pockets they're in and why they lie.  Do they think they're getting over on  everyone .They're  pathetic.

#4    Almagest

Almagest

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

I had some respect for Bill Maher, used to enjoy watching his show, except for shouting down his guests which seems to be a big thing in the states. But promoting the whole Anti-Vaccine thing caused me to lose a whole lot of respect for him.

This is just an example of how even people who think they're progressive and above things like racism still have racist thoughts.

Heaven and hell suppose two distinct species of men, the good and the bad. But the greatest part of mankind float betwixt vice and virtue. - David Hume

#5    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

I occasionally watch Real Time...at least for a few minutes.  I rarely make it through a full show without yelling obscenities at the television...which my wife finds irritating and disturbing.

I have always liked Dave Chapelle.  I would like to think I would do the fame and fortune thing the way he did.  Get in and get out while you are still on top of your game.  Take your money, invest it wisely and just live like an average person.  And Wayne...i remember the days of "Whose line is it anyway" and that was some funny cr@p.

Bill needs to take a chill pill and stop doing what he says he hates....stereotyping.  Saying that Wayne isn't "black enough"....isn't that stereotyping a tiny bit?  I have to laugh cause it backfired on Bill this time...how can he mouth off now about Wayne saying "I'll beat your @ss in public"...he can't.  He shoved his foot in his mouth about Obama and the Wayne comparison and now he really can't say much about Wayne's response to it.

It would be hysterical to see....mouthy white man get's a beat down from a well spoken and educated black man....pretty funny shiz right there.

Edited by Jeremiah65, 23 May 2013 - 02:39 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#6    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

View PostAlmagest, on 23 May 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

I had some respect for Bill Maher, used to enjoy watching his show, except for shouting down his guests which seems to be a big thing in the states. But promoting the whole Anti-Vaccine thing caused me to lose a whole lot of respect for him.

This is just an example of how even people who think they're progressive and above things like racism still have racist thoughts.
Right or wrong, Bill Maher is in love with his own opinions.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users