Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Woolwich Terror Attack: Killed Soldier Named

r.i.p.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

There is a lot of discussion about this but this guy deserves his own thread.

The soldier murdered in a terrorist attack in Woolwich has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby, a "loving father" to his two-year-old son.

The 25-year-old, of 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, was killed near the Royal Artillery Barracks in front of shocked onlookers.

Witnesses said he was attacked by two men with a number of weapons, including knives and a meat cleaver, while they shouted the name of "Allah".

Drummer Rigby was described as an "extremely popular and witty soldier", who had a "larger than life personality" and was a passionate, life-long Manchester United fan.

Tributes to the soldier, affectionately known as 'Riggers', each ended with the message: "Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier."

View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,560 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

course he was larger than life, he was a DRUMMER!!
it takes a certain kind of mentality to be a drummer, wallflowers we ain't, best leaving that to the bass-players of this world!
i'll be writing a song about him at tomorrow's practice, and I hope he can hear it where he's gone.....
@-}--

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#3    Star of the Sea

Star of the Sea

Pienso en ti siempre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

• 'The light of the world'

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

There are no words to describe how sad and disgusted I feel at the way this young soldier was murdered in such a brutal and barbaric way.

Lee was a Dad to a little 2 year old boy.. how awful for that poor little boy to be told one day 'that his Daddy was a soldier and was beheaded on a London street' :cry:   I wonder what part of Manchester Lee was from? Does anyone know? :unsure2:

"Love one another as I have loved you" John 15:9-17

Also tagged with r.i.p.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users