Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

TWA 800 Hit By Missile?

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Poltergeist

• 2,208 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:22 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 28 May 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

that is you opinion, raptor. As I have pointed out, you are inaccurate in your ability to determine my motivations for things. I understand how you can be so inaccurate. I am pretty certain that you and I have nothing in common, while commonality leads to accurate understandings.

Regardless if we share a common interest or not.  How does that invalidate a statement made?  

I do not know how to make that anymore clearer than that?  

So why on earth would one deem Skeptiod to be a valid source of information? Can you give me a reason why? There has to be something you can think of. If you find it, I will read it and consider it. But this is the end of discussion along this line.

Why on earth is it not a valid source of information in your opinion?  Just because you do not like the source does not mean it is not valid.  If you want to trash the source, you must first come up with evidence pointing to the source as being invalid to begin with.  Otherwise, all your displaying is your own bias.

I am out of this discussion.
Of course you are.

I had already asked you why you feel skeptoid is not a valid source of information and YOU COULDN'T ANSWER such a simple question.  Time to turn tail and run.

But I will read on it some more. I remember people talking about a missle at the time, way back when. I was online, read the news on it, went to alternative media even then.

Yes, once you are able to determine rumors from fact, please come back and give us an analysis.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#47    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 28 May 2013 - 04:43 PM, said:

You question skeptoid as being refutable.  That has zero consequences as to where Rafter man got his quote/article.

By questioning the validity of a statement based on its location, is an opinion that asserts you find the statement false.

Again....how does the location of said statement invalidate Rafter's point?

I'm sure he'll be back to clarify, but at this point in time Rafterman's point is rather vague.  It seems his only point is that the official narrative is true, and somehow or the other radar tracks presented by Sky are supposed to prove it.

Like Sky, he completely ignores all the other aspects to this historical event, or at least prefers not to discuss it.

He won't touch the intervention of the White House to the TV audience, won't touch the disgusting public brouhaha between FBI and NTSB, won't touch the testimony of more than 100 witnesses, won't touch the input of a USAF General on the subject which contradicts the official story, and he won't touch the silly AD and its timing by the FAA.

Who knows, maybe he will come back and address all those things?

You could do that yourself, if you were so inclined. :whistle:

#48    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 May 2013 - 06:40 PM, said:

Like Sky, he completely ignores all the other aspects to this historical event, or at least prefers not to discuss it.

On the contrary, there is no  evidence of a missile launch nor missile strike and to underline that fact, you have failed to provide evidence of a missile strike..

He won't touch the intervention of the White House to the TV audience, won't touch the disgusting public brouhaha between FBI and NTSB, won't touch the testimony of more than 100 witnesses, won't touch the input of a USAF General on the subject which contradicts the official story, and he won't touch the silly AD and its timing by the FAA.

What did those witnesses say they saw that can't be explained by the flaming wreckage of TWA 800 zooming into the night sky from a distance?

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#49    05854

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:21 PM

View PostKowalski, on 23 May 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

There was a really good episode of the show "Conspiracy?" on the History Channel, which is available to watch on Youtube, that talks about TWA Flight 800. I would post it, but I think it would be taken off because of copyright issues. But anywho, it's really interesting to watch. It presents several different theories.
Excellent topic Kowalski!
And well worthy of dicscussion and debate.
Whether it be an act of god or a missile or sabotage.

Taken from http://whatreallyhap...ASH/TWA/twa.php

Taken from http://en.wikipedia....native_theories

What are ya'lls thoughts on this?

#50    05854

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:26 PM

View PostKowalski, on 23 May 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

There was a really good episode of the show "Conspiracy?" on the History Channel, which is available to watch on Youtube, that talks about TWA Flight 800. I would post it, but I think it would be taken off because of copyright issues. But anywho, it's really interesting to watch. It presents several different theories.

Taken from http://whatreallyhap...ASH/TWA/twa.php

Taken from http://en.wikipedia....native_theories

What are ya'lls thoughts on this?

Whether it be an act of god or a missile or sabotage

#51    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Post05854, on 28 May 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Whether it be an act of god or a missile or sabotage

it was not an act of sabotage by any means. Fuel tank problems are nothing new in the world of aviation, and I know that from firsthand experience as well.

#52    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:59 AM

Try Act of mechanical failure ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#53    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

What was the mechanical failure Don?

#54    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

View PostDONTEATUS, on 29 May 2013 - 02:59 AM, said:

Try Act of mechanical failure ! :tu:

Wiring problems in aircraft fuel tanks have been issues for years. In its final report, the NTSB issued fifteen safety recommendations, mostly covering fuel tank and wiring-related issues.

#55    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

"Wiring problems" are not mechanical failures.  Nothing failed at all.  One ship out of many hundreds had a bad wiring harness, even if the official story were true, which it's not.

Big Picture, Sky.  You should try it sometime. :tu:

#56    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,610 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 May 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

"Wiring problems" are not mechanical failures.  Nothing failed at all.

On the contrary,  the NTSB issued fifteen safety recommendations, mostly covering fuel tank and wiring-related issues.

#57    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,033 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 29 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

A short in the cross feed fuel to wing tanks was the failure ! Look at the Reports ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users