Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

why did satan get kicked out of heaven

• Please log in to reply
886 replies to this topic

#46    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 25 May 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

The Gnostic texts removed from the Christian bible refer directly to Lucifer in a positive Light.

(from the Gospels of Nag Hammadi)
Testimonial of Truth: 3: 4-5
" . . . it reveals truth only when one reads it in reverse, recognizing that God is actually the villain, and the Serpent Lucifer, the holy one"

Reality of Rulers
"It is this God that commanded Adam not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge, which could open his eyes to the Truth.
When Adam & Eve, enlightened by the feminine spiritual principle who appeared to her in the form of the Serpent Lucifer and deified them"

The key word is "removed". At one point many Christians believed in reincarnation, and other such things but then certain information was removed including these verses against Yahweh (The God of THe Bible).

Interesting that Jesus calls himself "The Morning Star" in Revelations because that is one of the names of Lucifer. Another interesting things between Jesus and Lucifer, is that they BOTH disagree with "Yahweh" because Yahweh made it clear that he doesn't want humanity to attain eternal life:

But what sort is this God? First he maliciously refused Adam from eating of the tree of knowledge, and, secondly, he said "Adam, where are you?" God does not have foreknowledge? Would he not know from the beginning? And afterwards, he said, "Let us cast him out of this place, lest he eat of the tree of life and live forever." Surely, he has shown himself to be a malicious grudger!

- The Testimony of Truth
http://gnosis.org/na...m/testruth.html

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#47    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,959 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

View PostArpee, on 26 May 2013 - 07:07 AM, said:

The key word is "removed". At one point many Christians believed in reincarnation, and other such things but then certain information was removed including these verses against Yahweh (The God of THe Bible).

Interesting that Jesus calls himself "The Morning Star" in Revelations because that is one of the names of Lucifer. Another interesting things between Jesus and Lucifer, is that they BOTH disagree with "Yahweh" because Yahweh made it clear that he doesn't want humanity to attain eternal life:

You didn't finish that scripture:  let us remove man from the garden lest he reach forth and eat of the tree of life and live forever in sin.   That is paraphrased.  It isn't that god doesn't want us to live forever, it is he doesn't want us to live forever in sin.

I am a mormon.  If I don't use mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#48    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,366 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:51 AM

View Postdanielost, on 26 May 2013 - 08:46 AM, said:

You didn't finish that scripture:  let us remove man from the garden lest he reach forth and eat of the tree of life and live forever in sin.   That is paraphrased.  It isn't that god doesn't want us to live forever, it is he doesn't want us to live forever in sin.

Well, there goes free-will I guess..

Love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the ungrateful and to the evil. - Luke 6:35

#49    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:51 PM

Posted Image

before minds be required to surrender all forms of free will .....

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#50    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Oddly enough, according to Christianity everyone is still born into Sin . . . epic fail.

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#51    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

like her ... Satan did it wrong ...

Posted Image

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#52    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:38 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 26 May 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

like her ... Satan did it wrong ...

Posted Image
What exactly did 'Satan' do wrong again?

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#53    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,959 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 26 May 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

Oddly enough, according to Christianity everyone is still born into Sin . . . epic fail.

Born in sin.  But with christ's sacrifice, all of us don't have live forever in sin.  A few of us will but that is their choose.

There are other mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the mormon faith. Thank for careing and if you don't peace be with you.

#54    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 28,959 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostArpee, on 26 May 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

Well, there goes free-will I guess..

No you still have free will.  You just have to pay for your choice.

#55    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

It's more along the lines that god didn't want Mankind to have the ability to become a god themselves.

Genesis 2:17
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Genesis 3:4-5
“You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman.
“For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#56    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:15 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 26 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

What exactly did 'Satan' do wrong again?

~swing~

'

#57    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

• Mercurian

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 26 May 2013 - 10:15 PM, said:

~swing~
So, you think he should have taken the pitch and walked? :geek:

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

#58    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:04 AM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 26 May 2013 - 04:07 AM, said:

Angels must have free will as well. He must not have agreed with a choice God had made. It's easy to disagree with God when so much is at stake. For instance when God decides it's time for someone you love to die and your not ready, it leaves a terrible sadness and bitterness in your soul, the anger can destroy you, so much so that you start taking other peoples lives to spite him. Although the world is 4 billion years old, our universe is much older, other worlds have come and gone,  

There's a big difference. Man can get forgiveness. Angels cannot.

This world is by Biblical record 8,000 years old. There were no other worlds (meaning orders, arrangements, and kinds of humans made in God's image. If so, Jesus had to go to each of those worlds and die for their sins, too.) That means our Bible is a lie when it says Jesus died once for all five sacrifices and all seven holy feast days.

#59    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,959 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

View PostEtu Malku, on 27 May 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

So, you think he should have taken the pitch and walked? :geek:

I thought he was thrown too ... or was I mistaken again ?

'

#60    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,366 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

View Postdanielost, on 26 May 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

No you still have free will.  You just have to pay for your choice.

So if someone puts a gun to your head and say "give me your money or your life is over". You would consider that free-will?

That is a death threat not free-will...

All choices have consequences , yes, but when another is FORCING choices and threatening harm on another that is NOT free-will.

Edited by Arpee, 27 May 2013 - 03:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users