Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hauntings Paranormal Are They Real....?

ghosts

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    metaltania

metaltania

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

• "Silence drives one Mad"

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:34 PM

I was 3 at the time I remember bits n pieces of this event. My mom was landlord we owned building police dug up the area n paranormal investigators investigated the black man was a slave back in 1800!s I will do some investigating n post more details later on.

I was 3 at the time I remember bits n pieces of this event. My mom was landlord we owned building police dug up the area n paranormal investigators investigated the black man was a slave back in 1800!s I will do some investigating n post more details later on.

#17    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

View Postmetaltania, on 25 May 2013 - 03:54 PM, said:

His body was never found they dug up the basement of apartment building and could not find the man who haunted me body. Now you understand yes I have a faint scar on my right cheek like a slither of a moon shape ....

I believe in spirits and hauntings.... however I call fake.  The owners of the apartment building dug up their basement because a 3yr old said they say a cloud with red eyes who pulled their blanket off them????  Hmmmmm, sorry I just don't see it.

#18    Moon Gazer

Moon Gazer

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

• Stonewylde.... follow me to Stonewylde....

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

Just saw your last post.  The POLICE dug up the basement????  Surely they have better things to do than look for a body based on a 3yr old saying they saw a ghost.

#19    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,089 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

View Postmetaltania, on 25 May 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Ok.  But why did the police dig up the area?  The police don't dig inside buildings looking for dead bodies unless they are investigating a murder or missing person and have reason to believe there might be a body in that place.  A child saw a fluffy white ghost with red eyes that slapped them and then their father saw a naked black guy in his bedroom, this was then reported to the police who dug up the basement of the building the naked black guy was seen in?  I hope you can appreciate that unless your memory of events is faulty or there's much more to the story than this, that this doesn't make a lick of sense at all.

How did the investigators conclude the man was a slave in the 1800s?  All you said was your dad saw a naked black guy in his bedroom.  I find it difficult to imagine that without a hell of a lot more information anyone could identify them as a slave from a particular period.

Is the entire basis for this story your memory of what happened when you were 3 years old?  That might explain why it doesn't make much sense.

Edited by Archimedes, 25 May 2013 - 07:06 PM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#20    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,065 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

I want to see if I have this straight metaltania...
You had an imaginary friend that was a puffy cloud when you were very little, and you recall encountering this friend several times. Then in 1983, when you were three there came an evening on which three events happened.
Your imaginary friend store your blanket and when you asked it for it back, it slapped you so hard it broke the skin and you still have the scar.
Your uncle, who was sleeping in the same room as you reported hearing loud poundings on the walls.
Your father saw a naked black standing above him in his bed.
After this the police were called and your property was dug up. This was done so on the approval of your mother, who was owner and landlord of the property.
Paranormal investigators said the black man was a slave from the 1800's.
When you were 14 you were in an accident that caused some of these memories to trigger.
Now you are 33 this year.

I just wanted to make sure if I have all that straight before I ask any questions or make any kind of commentary..

Edited by rashore, 25 May 2013 - 07:40 PM.

#21    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:50 PM

Hmmm...

Posted Image

#22    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:22 AM

Sorry if I offended you somehow metaltania you must have misinterpreted my question. I was talking about when you were slapped by the spirit. Calm down ddaaayyyyaammmmm.

#23    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:57 AM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=rsAipyoiPbk

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#24    Marcsmoonbeam

Marcsmoonbeam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

Yes, it is conceivable to have memories as young as two - There is documented evidence to support this.  Depending on the experiences we have and at what age it occurred.  It was the thinking in the 50's that children would forget bad and scary things.  Not true - I have two memories as a toddler.  And, three more significant memories before age 5.

#25    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

I have memories when i was 2 but they were fragments

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#26    Shadowedheart1127

Shadowedheart1127

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:03 PM

I fell out of a 6 story apartment when I was 6 and I landed on my hands and knees,
   The doctors did not know how I lived (I can walk on glass or fire and can't feel anything from the knees down)let alone still be able to
Walk normally.
They asked me what happened and I told them that I just fell.i did not tell them that there was a man-like thing that had wings who pushed me out and a mist-lady who caught me (partly)

#27    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostShadowedheart1127, on 27 May 2013 - 08:03 PM, said:

I fell out of a 6 story apartment when I was 6 and I landed on my hands and knees,
   The doctors did not know how I lived (I can walk on glass or fire and can't feel anything from the knees down)let alone still be able to
Walk normally.
They asked me what happened and I told them that I just fell.i did not tell them that there was a man-like thing that had wings who pushed me out and a mist-lady who caught me (partly)

I'd love to see the newspaper article on this.

#28    rustygh

rustygh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

• “For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.”
    ― Carl Sagan

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Imagination is wicked cool! ..but ya me no believe u. I think the TBI may explain a lot.

#29    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

View Postrustygh, on 27 May 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Imagination is wicked cool! ..but ya me no believe u. I think the TBI may explain a lot.

Explain TBI... :innocent:

#30    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:56 AM

Posted Image

Also tagged with ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users