Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Who is the Anti Christ?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

To those who believe: who do you think the Anti Christ would be? Leader of a nation? The Pope? Major celebrity? What does the Bible tell us about him/her? How will we ever know who it is, should he/she exist? Seeing how I believe the Bible suggests they would be a much loved character among people. And, in your opinion, is he/she here now?

Edited by Heaven Is A Halfpipe, 25 May 2013 - 05:31 PM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,697 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

A character in a book.

#3    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 25 May 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

To those who believe: who do you think the Anti Christ would be? Leader of a nation? The Pope? Major celebrity? What does the Bible tell us about him/her? How will we ever know who it is, should he/she exist? Seeing how I believe the Bible suggests they would be a much loved character among people. And, in your opinion, is he/she here now?

The word "anti" not only means "against" it also means "opposite"
There is someone worshipped today that is anti (opposite) Christ.
The anti-Christ will be so loved as an angel of light that Christians will love him.
He will imitate Christ in so many ways as to divert Christians eyes off Jesus and on to him.
He is already here. He has already done it.
Jesus is UP in heaven.- - He is UP in the North Pole.
Jesus is arrayed in white.- - He is clothed in red.
Jesus had disciples, at least 120 - - He has elves.
Jesus had a tree, it is ugly and cursed.- - He has a tree of vanity which Christians join with non-Christians to kneel under and place their precious gifts.
Jesus' gift is free. - - His gifts will cost you a bundle.
Jesus is truth - - He teaches parents to lie and say he gave the gifts to the children.
Jesus is some day coming again - - He has children eagerly awaiting his next coming.
Jesus will come with the clouds - - He comes through a place that is known for fire.

If it is not he, he sure is a good imitator. But Christians would rather fight than switch.

Edited by Copen, 25 May 2013 - 05:55 PM.

#4    Odin11

Odin11

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts

• I like your Christ.
    I do not like your Christians.
    They are so unlike your Christ.
    -Gandhi-

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostCopen, on 25 May 2013 - 05:52 PM, said:

The word "anti" not only means "against" it also means "opposite"
There is someone worshipped today that is anti (opposite) Christ.
The anti-Christ will be so loved as an angel of light that Christians will love him.
He will imitate Christ in so many ways as to divert Christians eyes off Jesus and on to him.
He is already here. He has already done it.
Jesus is UP in heaven.- - He is UP in the North Pole.
Jesus is arrayed in white.- - He is clothed in red.
Jesus had disciples, at least 120 - - He has elves.
Jesus had a tree, it is ugly and cursed.- - He has a tree of vanity which Christians join with non-Christians to kneel under and place their precious gifts.
Jesus' gift is free. - - His gifts will cost you a bundle.
Jesus is truth - - He teaches parents to lie and say he gave the gifts to the children.
Jesus is some day coming again - - He has children eagerly awaiting his next coming.
Jesus will come with the clouds - - He comes through a place that is known for fire.

If it is not he, he sure is a good imitator. But Christians would rather fight than switch.

Sounds like somebody didn’t get what they wanted for Christmas when they were young. lol

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities." -Voltaire

Geology shows that fossils are of different ages. Paleontology shows a fossil sequence, the list of species represented changes through time. Taxonomy shows biological relationships among species. Evolution is the explanation that threads it all together. Creationism is the practice of squeezing one's eyes shut and wailing "Does not!" ~Author Unknown

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,423 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

Those who put in on the cross to die and those who left him there instead of trying to get him down.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,539 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

According to one woman in my support group it is me.  lol  I really don't know what I did or said because we don't talk about religion in the meetings.  It is against the rules. When someone told me I thought it was a joke, but I later found out she was serious.I think her brain is a bit wonky.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#7    markprice

markprice

BANNED

• 3,718 posts

• BANNED

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

Eric Holder.

edit: or this lady, she's the one!

:Posted Image

Edited by markprice, 25 May 2013 - 07:13 PM.

BANNED UNDERSTAND.

#8    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:34 PM

The anti Christ is everyone and anyone people don't currently like.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#9    odas

odas

Poltergeist

• 2,961 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Ryback.
Go Cenaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

#10    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 15,383 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

He will bring about through his own persuasion a peace in the M.E between "many".  He will actually proclaim himself to be god.  Not much mistaking who he is at that point.  I believe he is real and he will be some kind of religious/political leader with undeniable charisma.  He will be loved.  I assume he is here now but who knows for sure...

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#11    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postand then, on 25 May 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

He will bring about through his own persuasion a peace in the M.E between "many".  He will actually proclaim himself to be god.  Not much mistaking who he is at that point.  I believe he is real and he will be some kind of religious/political leader with undeniable charisma.  He will be loved.  I assume he is here now but who knows for sure...
you mean like George Bush ?
seriously a political leader " with charisma " sounds pretty impossible
specially when all politicans are hated and regarded as blood suckers

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,423 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostDarkwind, on 25 May 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

According to one woman in my support group it is me.  lol  I really don't know what I did or said because we don't talk about religion in the meetings.  It is against the rules. When someone told me I thought it was a joke, but I later found out she was serious.I think her brain is a bit wonky.

Posted Image

Why do you not talk about religion in your groups, is it a how to be an atheist  support group?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#13    Jessem

Jessem

Future Husband

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts

• No matter what anyone say's, you can make a difference... you probably already have.

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

We just won't know until its too late IMO.

The secret of life is'nt trying to figure out the secret, its about living it.

#14    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

Poltergeist

• 2,417 posts

• "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:18 AM

http://biblehub.com/ezekiel/29-2.htm

"Whenever we read the obscene stories with which more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we called it the word of the devil, than the word of God."

Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like unto god
The epitome of evil

#15    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,308 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:40 AM

He/she wilkl be president of the un.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users